My Daughter’s Boyfriends

My Daughter’s Boyfriendsposted by JessicasEroticRamblings ; narrated by Jenny;Welcome To Steamy Stories Podcast

My Daughter’s Boyfriends

Mom helps her daughter find a good man.

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the ► Podcast at Steamy Stories.

My daughter Sophie was 18 and had recently started dating. She had always been too busy with school to have time for boys but she had finally started going out on a few dates. Sophie and I were very close and I knew she was still a virgin as she had been asking me questions about ‘first times’ with a guy. I really wanted her first time to be with a guy who would treat her right, and who could Fuck her properly; and not be some young guy who came in his pants before showing Sophie a good time. So I decided I was going to discreetly test any guy she bought home, to discover if he was worthy of taking my daughters virginity. 

[[MORE]]

Whenever she told me she was going out with a new guy, I would find a way of having them show up at the house before Sophie had got home so I got a little time alone with them.

 I was now in my 40s but I knew I was still hot and I was sure there weren’t many horny young men who would resist my advances. I would wear a sexy low cut top and I would tell them that as a loving mother who is very interested in her daughters happiness I need to ‘check’ on their suitability to date my daughter. As I told them this I would get very close to them and slide my hand up their inner thighs. As soon as they felt my hand sliding over their pants there would always be an instant bulge form beneath my fingers. No guy ever stopped me when I started unzipping their pants and slowly easing out their very hard cocks. I mean, what young horny guy would not want a sexy older experienced woman, taking them in hand. 

As soon as I took out their cocks I would first check them for size. He didn’t need have to a huge cock but anything that I considered below average I would instantly consider unsuitable for Sophie. If that was the case I would end my test right there. If the guy had a decent sized cock I would wrap my fingers around their shaft and start stroking them. I know I’m not being very modest when I say this but I’m definitely skilled in handjob techniques so it was almost guaranteed that the guy would be cumming within minutes of my hand working his cock. In that case I would reject them on accounts of their weak stamina.

Any guy I had rejected for either reason wouldn’t get more than one date with Sophie as I would tell her that I didn’t think they were good enough for her and Sophie would always listen to me. She didn’t know ‘how’ I was evaluating them, but she knew I only wanted the very best boyfriend for her and so she trusted my judgement completely. I had rejected around 20 guys in a row and I was seriously starting to wonder if Sophie would ever find a guy I believed was good enough to take her virginity. This all changed when I met Tom. Sophie had met him at her new job and as usual I had told Sophie to have him show up at the house before she was due home so I could ‘evaluate’ her new date. 

Tom was 22 which was a little older than all of the other guys she had gone on a date with, and who had then all been rejected. He seemed quite a confident young man, and as I started to seduce him my hand slid over an extremely large bulge in his pants. I unzipped him and slowly eased out his hard cock which felt wonderful in my hand. My fingers were wrapped around his cock as I started slowly stroking him. Tom smiled at me and asked if he had passed my test. I told him that he had passed part one as I started stroking him a little harder. He was leaning up against the kitchen counter and staring at my cleavage as I worked his shaft, and for the first time with a guy that Sophie had bought home I was actually starting to get a little turned on as I gave him a handjob. I was pleasantly surprised when Tom hadn’t cum after 10 minutes of me jerking his cock harder and faster. Every other potential date had cum by now, so I decided to move to stage two. 

I unfastened his pants and tugged them down to his ankles. Then I told him to sit on a chair as I knelt between his legs. As I stared at his cock which was now at eye level I started to feel my panties becoming wetter and wetter. Tom didn’t say a word. He just looked down at me with a grin on his face. I think he knew his cock was starting to get me all worked up. I looked at him as I lowered my mouth to the head of his cock letting my tongue circle around the tip before I closed my lips around him. As I gave him a first deep long suck he gasped and squirmed in his chair a little. Hum, not so ‘in control’ anymore are we Tom, I thought to myself as he watched me sucking his cock.

He wouldn’t last long in my mouth. I kept my eyes on him as I bobbed my head up and down sucking more of his length each time. His cock felt so Fucking good between my lips and if there had been any doubt about the wetness of my panties while I was giving him a handjob, there was now no doubt at all. I was soaked. He had calmed down a little and reached down to move a lock of my hair from my face. Oh my god, how was he lasting out this long? I had tasted a little precum but he didn’t look like he was about to erupt into my mouth, and now it was his turn to surprise me. 

He touched my hair with his hand before sliding his fingers down over my cheek until he gently lifted my chin until his cock slipped from my mouth. He stood up and lifted me to my feet, taking my hand and leading me to the kitchen table. Turning me around so I was facing the table then placing his hands on my shoulders and gently pushing me down against the shiny wooden surface. Tom’s hand slid down over my ass until he reached the hem of my skirt before sliding his hand back up my bare leg, higher and higher until I felt his fingers slide against my soaking panties. He told me he knew what I wanted as he slid down my panties until they were stretched between my knees. My heart was racing. What the Fuck was happening? I was the predator and these boys my daughter was hoping to date were my prey. This as all wrong, but felt so right. 

I gasped hard as he suddenly pushed two fingers into my dripping pussy. I moaned and squirmed as he fingered me, oh god my pussy was soaking his fingers. Then as suddenly as he started he pulled his fingers from my wetness and pressed himself up against me. His cock slapped up against my pussy lips. I moaned as he started grinding against me, rubbing the length of his shaft against my now throbbing little clit. 

“Beg me for it Mrs. Morgan. Beg me to Fuck you. I know you want this,” he said as he kept grinding his shaft against my wet slit. I couldn’t believe this was even happening but he was right. I wanted this. 

“Please Tom I need your cock inside me. Please Fuck me Tom!” 

He pulled back enough so the head of his cock slipped between my pussy lips then he pushed deep. One long smooth deep thrust into my pussy as I gasped in pleasure. Oh god his cock felt amazing as he filled me then pulled back so slowly, allowing me to savor every inch of his cock before pushing back even deeper. How the Fuck did a guy of 22 have this much Fucking control. He pulled back again slowly as my pussy lips clung around his shaft but this time he slammed back deep and hard making me moan so good.

Pulling back slowly then slamming back deep, again and again, until he started thrusting hard, Fucking me so good. I gasped as my fingernails scraped against the varnished table top. His thrusts pushing me into the table. I squealed in surprise as he gave my ass a hard spank. Fucking me harder as my moans and gasps filled the kitchen. I cried out when my pussy clenched down on his shaft as I started cumming. My leg trembling as he Fucked me through orgasm, harder and harder. He spanked me again as my pussy drenched his cock that was slamming inside me. 

Suddenly he pulled out and spun me around. 

“I wanna cum in your mouth Mrs. Morgan,” he said as he put his hands on my shoulders, easing me down on my knees. I was still gasping from my orgasm as I knelt in front of him, opening my mouth as I looked up at him. He was jerking his cock as he placed the head on my tongue, then within seconds he groaned so loud as his cum splashed over my tongue filling my mouth. He kept pumping his cock until there was no more cum to give me. I looked into his eyes as I swallowed my mouthful of cum. Loving how it slid down my throat like cream. 

Tom took my hand and helped me to my feet. He smiled and asked me if he had passed my test. I just nodded a yes with a silly looking grin on my face. He pulled up his pants and went into the living room to wait for Sophie to get home as I tried to regain my composure in the kitchen. I sent a text to Sophie that read ‘I like Tom very much, he could be the one’. I knew he would be great for Sophie and I had a feeling that this wasn’t the only time he would be Fucking his girlfriend’s mom.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.

Picking Up the Tab

The bastard couldn’t pay for our date.

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

I was on a first date with this guy I had met on a dating app. He had taken me out for dinner and we were having a good time until it came time to pay the bill. My date had forgotten his wallet. He had told me he was going to treat me to an amazing night so I hadn’t bought any money with me either. I was so embarrassed when he called over the waiter to explain the situation and was kinda glad that it was late meaning we were the only people still in the restaurant. The waiter was less than impressed and said he was going to go talk to the manager. A few minutes later the waiter returned carrying a towel in front of him. At first I thought he was going to give the towel to us before telling us we had to go wash every dirty dish in the kitchen as payment for our bill. But instead he had a very big surprise for us, and especially me.

He told my date that he didn’t believe the story about the forgotten wallet and that my date was just trying to get out of an expensive dinner bill. He then told him that there was a way that the bill could be settled, but it would be all down to his pretty girlfriend, which is when the waiter turned to me and pulled away the towel to reveal his very big hard cock. I gasped in shock as I saw his cock suddenly pointing directly towards me. The waiter told my date that if I sucked his cock he would tear up the bill. I was shocked again when my date basically indicated that I should just do as the waiter was asking. I knew then that I was never dating this guy again, and I was so mad at him that I decided I would show him just what he would be missing when he went home alone tonight. That’s when I hopped up onto the seat and took the waiters big cock into my mouth. 

I was going to give this waiter a blowjob to remember and that’s exactly what I did. I sucked on his cock head a little before slowly taking his entire cock into my mouth and down my throat. The waiter groaned in pleasure and I felt his hand move to the back of my head. I slowly pulled back letting my lips glide along his cock before taking him deep once more. I could see my date out of the corner of my eye and he was staring at me with his mouth hanging open. He was watching me such another man’s cock and I hoped he was getting turned on watching me perform as that would make it all the sweeter when I dumped him later. The waiter had his hand in my hair as I started sucking him harder and he started to thrust into my mouth as his moans got louder. 

I knew I was close to taking his load of cum into my mouth and I wanted it so bad. He pulled my head down onto his cock and as I felt the head of his cock slide into my throat he groaned out loud and came down my throat. He held my mouth on his cock until he had pumped his entire sticky load down my throat. I slowly pulled off his cock, licking him clean as he slid from my mouth. My date was still staring with a dumb look on his face which turned to a look of anguish when I stood up and told him I never wanted to see him again. I ended up going home with the waiter as after getting so turned on from sucking his sexy cock I was desperate to discover just what else he could do with that cock. My wet little pussy was about to find out.