Peeping Tom

Peeping Tombased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

My wife has been bugging me to trim the trees in front of our bedroom window for months, but I keep pushing it off.  The trees rub against our bedroom shutters and window every time the breeze blows, I have actually learned to tune it out, but we had a nasty storm one night which kept Melissa up most of the night.  When the forecast called for high winds at the end of the week, Mel told me it needed to be done before then if I wanted to sleep in my bed again.

[[MORE]]

  I know she was partly kidding but I wanted to get it done to ease the tension between us about it.  It was going to be a surprise that I took off early one day so that I could go home and take care of the pesky limbs that were causing so much friction.  Since there was no car in the driveway, I assumed that Melissa must have gone out for a little bit.  I grabbed the ladder and headed off to do my task.  I put the ladder up to the side of the house, climbed up and started my work.  Snip, snip, I slowly started clearing the branches from the limbs.  When I got quite a few down on the ground below me, I went down and dragged them to the side of the road for pickup.  I again went up the ladder to continue my assault on the defenseless tree wreaking havoc on my wife’s sleep schedule. 

I again started to clip when I heard a noise coming from my bedroom, I turned and notice that the window and the curtains are open.  I can’t remember if they were open or not when I first went on the attack against my foe.  It didn’t even matter anymore, I looked around my bedroom, I didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary, nobody home.  I continued and heard a noise yet again, I looked inside the house, this time, I found my wife laying on the bed wearing just her bra and panties.  She appeared to be sleeping, her head facing away from me. 

 Was she there a minute ago, surely I would have noticed my half naked wife laying on the bed in front of me??  She didn’t move, I must not have seen her earlier.  Oh well, I’ll surprise her in a minute when I am done.  “Ah!”, I heard it, I looked over, she was still facing away from me, she didn’t move!  “Ummm” is she awake?  I stared in at her for a minute to see if I could catch her move, no, quiet as can be.  I turned away to do my work, “Ooh” I turned quickly, still in the same position, I thought to myself, I must be going crazy.  I watched for a minute, she didn’t move, then I noticed it, the mirror on the dresser, I could see her, she was watching me through the mirror, her hand was between her legs, playing, sliding back and forth over her pubic mound.  “Save some for me baby” I said as she smiled and turned towards me.  

 She looked so hot, teasing me, trying to drive me crazy.  After she rolled over, she continued to play, staring at me as she drove her fingers inside the waist of her silky underwear.  Her mouth opened slightly to let me know where her fingers touched.  “Oh yeah, I’m so wet baby” she said softly.  I couldn’t tear myself away from the window, but I couldn’t wait to get inside to her.  I watched her for a minute as her hand continued to play down below, her eyes never left me, she knew I was excited and she knew it would only be a minute before I jumped through the window and had my way with her sexy body.  “Finish what you started first” she smiled as she knew she was driving me crazy.  “I can’t concentrate on cutting down the branches, thinking about you playing by yourself.”

 “You better figure it out and don’t cut anything of yours off, I’m too horny to go to the hospital now.”

 I continued watching her, her fingers playing, diving deep inside of her, her other hand grabbed her breast, squeezing the nipple through the fabric.  I saw her stop, look at me and slowly slide her underwear off and throw them at the window, falling short of the window.   She moved herself around so that she was facing me, she removed her bra, and spread her legs and her lips in front of me.  “Better hurry baby!” she sighed as she slid her fingers inside once again.  I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her, but I forced myself to snip away the branches.

“Oh Yeah” she moaned, I turned around again and caught her fingers sliding deeper and deeper, she plunged them inside as far as she could.  Knowing that I had to finish, I fought the urge to stare and turned around and went back to work.  I had a few more branches to snip when I heard the buzzing coming from inside, I turned around and Mel had her favorite vibrator resting on her clit, buzzing away.  She moaned loudly, “Oh my god, yes!”  I hurried the last few branches, snip, snip, snip!  I let the debris fall to the ground and climbed through the window.  I tripped on the way through the open window and landed about a foot in front of the bed, she giggled and then pushed her vibrator in all of the way.

  She was moaning loudly and truly enjoying herself.  I could tell the buzzing was driving her close to the edge, her breath was getting shallow, her fingers were trembling, she was rapidly approaching the finish line.  I decided to let her finish, but give her a little help.  I put my face right into her crotch and took a hold of her clitoris and sucked on it for all I was worth, she screamed her appreciation in a crescendo of moans and cries of passionate bliss.  She was still trembling as she slowly withdrew the vibrating appliance and turned it off.  She lay there completely satisfied with herself, I looked at her and grinned an evil grin, “roll over” I commanded. 

 She did as she was told and rolled onto her stomach, I licked my way up her body from her ankles to her ass, I slid my tongue between her cheeks and planted kisses on both cheeks.  I slid my hand between her knees and gently spread her legs apart.  I dove between her legs and started licking up and down her back side.  Darting my tongue between her lips and at her rear entrance.  I head a soft sigh and I knew that I was hitting the right spots.  My hand slid between her thighs, poking into her steamy cunt, I parted the lips with my fingers and slid easily inside of her.  I plunged inside harder and harder as I lowered my tongue to her rear entrance,

I kissed her most private place as I added another finger inside of her.  She was starting to squirm underneath me and I knew that she was ready, I lifted her hip, slid down my pants and underwear and plunged deep into her.  I then picked up the vibrator that she casted aside only minutes ago.  I switched it on and placed it at her rear entrance as I plowed into her again and again.  She was dripping from excitement as her moans and cries of excitement continued to get louder and louder.  I could hardly hear the buzzing of the toy as she continued to climb the ladder to orgasm.  The toy, just sitting at her entrance, rested at the threshold of her ass crack, as I stopped moving and just stayed deep inside of her. 

I slowly pushed on the toy as it slowly stretched her to accept this invasion.  I held myself deep inside as the toy moved the tiniest bit deeper inside, she moaned her approval and I pushed a little harder until it became easier to push it inside.  Luckily, it was not a fat vibrator,  but it was still big enough to possibly cause her a lot of pain, so I moved as slow as I could entering just a tiny bit at a time.  She grunted and pushed back onto the toy impaling herself.  She moaned and said, “okay, now do me with it inside.”

 I took a hold of her hips and thrusted in and out of her.  I slid as far in as I could, held there for a minute, enjoying the sensation of her little toy vibrating through her body.  The tingling sensation on my entire erection as I pounded inside of her was almost too much to take.  Mel was screaming louder and louder, she was approaching another climax.  I was experiencing tingling from everywhere as the toy buzzed inside of her, she was trembling and my own excitement coming closer to finishing in a melody of cries, screams and moans. 

I pushed in as I started to come inside of her and I held my erection as deep inside of her as I exploded my ejaculate inside of her.  Her cries of satisfaction must have been heard by the neighbors as I slowly withdrew her little toy.  She and I collapsed on to the mattress, both of us spent and exhausted with our afternoon session.  I glanced out the window and noticed someone standing on the ladder, it was my next door neighbor Trish.  Trish smiled and said “Hi guys, having fun.”

 Melissa giggled and said “Sure are, You?”  We invited Trish downstairs for a drink, she accepted as we got dressed and headed down to let her in the door.

By Fugman for Tumblr.