Sharing Fantasies 

Sharing Fantasiesposted by JessicasEroticRamblings ; narrated by Ava;Welcome To Steamy Stories Podcast

Sharing Fantasies 

 A reader awakens his woman to roleplaying possibilities.

Posted by teazd n denied. Listen to the ► Podcast at Steamy Stories.

It had taken him years to work up the courage to confess his tease and denial fantasies to her.

How would she react? Would she freak out? Would it drive a wedge into their relationship that would cause irreparable harm? Honestly, he should have known better. She was far too open minded to allow something like the way a person was wired sexually to come between them.

[[MORE]]

Still, he could sense that at first she was a little hesitant. A little reluctant. A little uncomfortable about denying him his release given that the way she was wired was to see how much pleasure she could provide.

But then, he began to sense something mysterious occurring. A transformation. Maybe even an evolution of sorts. No longer was she simply indulging his fantasies, but she began to embrace them.

Then, she began to build upon them. Adding layers and levels. Elevating the intensity. Eventually the lines began to blur.

Was he still living out his fantasies? Or, had the tides turned and was he now finding himself spiraling deeper as she was living out her fantasies?

Gradually, his former life faded away to the point that it was nearly unrecognizable. Instead, his world had been turned upside down, the past replaced by what was now an existence of inescapable teasing.... edging.... aching... and denials.

To the point that this morning as she sipped her morning coffee he found himself on his knees before her. Begging. Pleading.

And it wasn't even the words she'd said that sent a shudder through him. It was the way that she said them.

Calmly. Matter of fact. Organically. Without hesitation. Like this was now her natural, innate response that didn't require even a fleeting second thought.

She smiled at the priceless expression on his face, savoring the deliciously obvious realization that was running through his mind. Reaching down, she caressed his face gently with her soft hand, purring, "I know, ironic isn't it honey? How your fantasies have become mine? Well, except, I think it's safe to say that mine are even more. intense. than yours, wouldn't you say baby?"

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.

I Won Her

The author does a promotional prize for a lucky fan.

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories

Her name is Jessica and she was kneeling completely naked in the middle of my bed. Her hair was so red and looked so beautiful against her soft pale skin. I watched her from across the room, letting the moment and image etch itself into memories. There in person laid the muse of my lusty imaginings and I could barely fathom my luck.

I’d stumbled into Jess through her Tumblr blog some time ago and instantly was hooked. Every post was guaranteed to arouse me and quickly became my go to place to stroke myself online. I’d never made myself cum as hard as I did when I read her posts, imagining myself in all her stories and being the one to please her.

All that time imagining was about to pay off now that she was here. Through sheer luck I had won a contest she held to give one lucky follower a once in a lifetime sex date with her. After some discussion, we’d made the plans and my dreams were about to come true. I had to make the absolute most of this opportunity.

 I slowly made my way to her, climbing onto the bed and kneeled beside her. Jessica’s gaze turned up to me with a wicked grin, she knew she held all the power here and I could practically feel her excitement about it. I then slowly started unbuttoning her shirt, freeing her breasts. My hands moved on their own as I gazed in lust filled wonder at her perfect chest. Fingertips gliding gently along her bare skin, feeling its warmth as she softly cooed and shifted under my touch. Her nipples slowly hardened as I traced my fingers around them, slow teasing circles around and around before I gave those stiff nubs a tug. I needed to take my time to learn her body, commit this to my memory and give her all the pleasure her blog had given me. 

“You’re such a tease, most guys would’ve tried to Fuck me by now,” she said as she bit her lip, my hands gently massaging her tits. I shook my head, giving her nipples a quick pinch before moving myself between her legs. My thumbs rubbing against her nipples as my hands continued the slow, sensual assault of her breasts. 

“Now, what’s the point in rushing? I have you all to myself and I’m going to make this last and something you’ll never forget,” I said as I pressed my growing hardness against, it still trapped behind my boxers. She pushed back against me, my cock aching to be free as I could feel the faintest hint of wetness starting to soak through her panties. 

“Umm Fuck, I didn’t know I had such a big fan,” she said in a sultry growl as she felt my growing shaft press against her, our arousal growing by the moment. 

“Perhaps you’d like to meet him,” I replied as I freed my cock, pressing the tip into the now visible wet spot our grinding had created. I could already feel the heat of her eager cunt through her panties, “we’ve both been so very eager to meet you.” My hand gripped my cock and guided my tip to slide up and down her covered slit, drawing forth more moans from her.

“Then let’s not waste any more time,” said Jessica as she writhed under my ministrations, her hands now replacing mine on her chest. She pinched her nipples, twisting and tugging, her hips bucking against me in anticipation for more contact.

A slow smirk crept onto my face as I was living my fantasy of pleasing Jessica, then nodded to her. Without another word I then slipped her panties off with one fluid motion and pressed my engorged cock head to her entrance. We both moaned as we felt each other for the first time, her dripping pussy and my rock hard cock. Immediately, her legs parted to make way for me, my hands resting on her knees and sliding along her thighs as I slowly pressed into her.

Our moans quickly filled the room, echoing around us as I felt the heat of her cunt wrap around my shaft. Gripping my fingers into her soft skin, I pulled her into my thrusts, each one deeper and faster than the last. I watched nearly mesmerized by her breasts as they bounced with every stroke. 

Jessica propped herself up on her elbows, looking down between her legs to watch my cock pound harder into her pussy. She pushed back into me as best she could, eager to feel me as deep as I could reach and fill her completely. Soon, I felt a familiar throbbing inside and knew I couldn’t hold out much longer inside her.

With a quick motion I pulled my cock from her cunt, drawing a slight sigh of disappointment from Jess that was quickly replaced by a chirp of surprise as I pushed her onto her back. As she fell back I moved to straddle her stomach, guiding my wetness soaked cock between her soft breasts, the ones I’d be fixated on for so long. A pleased smile came across her face as her hands cupped her tits to help me Fuck them.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum, Jessica,’ I warned as my cock popped out of her mouth. Moments after that I couldn’t fight back the urge and my cock erupted. My first shot of cum streaked across her lips and chin, before the next few flew across her throat and began to coat her chest. A self-satisfied smirk came onto Jess’ face as I kept cumming, hot loads of my seed soaking her breasts.

Her tongue flicked out across her lips to taste my cum, a gentle murmur of approval slipping from her luscious lips. I watched with deep breaths as Jessica daintily stroked her finger across her throat and chest, gathering my cum on her fingertips before bringing them up for more tasting.

“Delicious and hot, my favorite, but the next load goes inside me,” she teased as her hands then massaged the remaining streaks into her skin. My eyes went wide with surprise at her mention of a next load before I realized her meaning, my cock immediately twitching back to life to give her that desire.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.

Jessica’s Visitor

Erotic Author Gets A Visit From Her Reader

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

I’d shoved the full length of my shaft into Jessica, knowing she could take it and that any less wouldn’t satisfy. I tightened my grip on her mouth as my hips pulled back in order to give her another deep, hard thrust. My balls slapped against her with every stroke, each one more intense and savage than the last. Her tongue lapped out against my covering hand, licking the taste of her wetness from it between her moaning. 

“You’re going to cum for me, Jessica. Cum for me and know your husband will never be able to give you pleasure anywhere near as good in this house,” I said matter of factly as she bobbed her head in agreement. Jess had then opened her mouth as best she could, taking my fingers into it as she sucked them with urgency, fully giving into her whorish need to be filled. I could feel the inner walls of her pussy gripping and tightening along my shaft with every repeated thrust and I knew I had her. 

It only took a few more moments of my cock pounding as hard into Jessica as I could before I felt her climax again. The tightness and heat of her cunt rose to near unbearable levels as she let out garbled, sobbing moans of joy around my fingers. Her body shook with delight as it was overcome with orgasmic delight, her pussy desperately massaged my cock to coax out my cum. 

I couldn’t hold back the floodgates any longer, my desire peaking as I erupted into Jessica. Shot after shot of hot cum pumped into her bare, cumming cunt, her inner walls absolutely coated with my lust as I continued to thrust inside her. We both bit back our loudest moans, only the sound of fulfilled grunts, whimpers of ecstasy and our bodies colliding echoed in the kitchen. Luckily, those noises seemed to be drowned out by the gathering in the other room. 

With just a few more strokes I emptied my balls of cum into Jessica before pulling out, drawing an audible moan from her. Almost instantly she was immediately down on her knees, her hand wrapped around my cock as she began to lick and suck it clean of our mixed cum. Her gaze looked up to me and never broke as she tasted herself on my shaft. My fingers gripped her hair gently as I guided her along my shaft, though she didn’t need it, her cocksucking skill was finely trained. 

Mere moments later she pulled me from her mouth, planting a kiss on the tip of my cock before standing back up, thanking me for the fun before leaving me to clean myself up.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.