The Workout

The Workoutbased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

It was a long day at work, all I wanted to do was go home and go to bed, but I swore to myself that once I started my workout program that I was going to do it no matter what I felt like.  If I wanted to get into shape, I had to stick with it.  I bit the bullet, got ready for my workout and went over to the gym in my building.  When I got to the door I heard the music and the equipment running , I almost decided not to go in. 

Once again I trudged on and opened the door, inside were the two female neighbors that had just moved in a week before.  I said my hello’s and went on to the treadmill, put my mp3 player on, switched to my favorite workout music and began my walk.  Keeping my mind on my own business, I can barely make out the voices let alone deciphering the conversation going on between them.  I suddenly realize that they have moved to the machines on either side of me.  

[[MORE]]

  I was now at the end of my walk and ready to move over to the workout benches I started to lift I see figures.  

 I set my weight and laid down on the bench, move in from either side.  Both girls were now standing above me and I noticed that they had taken their tops off.   The one girl, I think her name was Abby, took off my headphones.   Kelli, the other girl told me that I couldn’t use the equipment without being spotted, she winked and said “safety first.”

 Taken aback, I stopped my workout, she told me to take my shirt off, she’d like to see the sweat glisten off my body.  I sat up and Abby helped me remove my shirt, she then pushed me back on the bench and instructed me to continue my workout.  Kelli helps me lift the bar, as Abby bends down and starts to kiss my bare chest.  Her hands are caressing my chest, as her lips explore my bare skin.  Kelli tells me to put the bar on the rests, but to keep my hands on it.  The next thing I know, is that she is tying my hands to the bar with their tops.   I am now at their mercy, both Kelli and Abby are sure to tell me that they are in control and I will do whatever they say.   I have never been one to argue with women let alone topless women. 

I told them both no matter what they wanted I would not resist them.  Abby looked up at me and said, “good, lift your ass,” as she removed my workout shorts.  I did as instructed as Kelli took off her shorts.  She was neatly shaven and the sweat from her workout glistened from the light of the windows.  Abby was the only one still wearing her shorts, which of course, Kelli helped her out of.  They both turned their attentions back to me.  Kelli started kissing my chest and caressing  my thighs as Abby went right to my legs and started kissing her way up the inside.   As Kelli continued down my stomach,  Abby worked her way up to my inner thigh.  When they met, the girls shared a nice passionate kiss.  I was watching intently, and  it was becoming very obvious that I was enjoying the view.  

 They continued kissing, as their hands met at the base of my stomach.  Their fingers intertwined around my erection.  The feeling of having two beautiful girls surrounding me was incredible, If I wasn’t tied down, I would be all over them.   I had to relax, they were in control.  They stopped kissing each other and started to kiss their way from one side of my body to the other, slowly stopping here and there for a little deeper kiss just below my waist.  They looked at each other, looked innocently up at me and then they got up, stepped away from me and started kissing each other.  Kelli went down to her knees, kissing Abby’s legs, slowly sliding her tongue up her tanned shapely legs.  Abby gasped for air when Kelli reached the sensitive spot between her legs.  Kelli encouraged Abby to lay down on the mat as her hands started to roam over her ample sized breasts.

  I struggled to get away from my bindings so I could get a better view.  The ties were too constrictive and I was forced to sit there and endure this torture.  Kelli got on top of Abby, moved around so that her legs surrounded Abby’s face.  Kelli’s face was buried between Abby’s legs and they both began to make noises that told me they were enjoying themselves.  I grunted as I tried to get free, Kelli said in a real breathy tone, “Stop fussing about and just relax, we will be over soon enough.”

 Kelli, then turned her attention back to Abby as they became louder and louder.  I could tell that Abby was getting closer to orgasm as she started to shudder.  They both relaxed for a moment and then as they got up, I could see the sweat  roll off of their extremely toned stomachs.   They both moved over to me as Abby climbed on top of my lap, Kelli released me from my binds.  My hands free at last, I pull her so that she is straddling the bench, and move her so that I can taste her excitement.  With Abby sliding up and down over my erection, and Kelli exposing her most secret spot to me, I was in heaven.  Kelli got up and turned around, so she could face Abby as she placed herself back on top of me.  I knew where she was heading, she wanted to play with Abby.   

 I could hear the two of them kissing and licking each other, my excitement grew even more as I became dangerously close to going over the edge.  Abby started moving faster and faster, her breathing getting heavier and heavier until we both moaned our mutual orgasms.  Kelli then got off of me, laid Abby down on the mat again and licked her clean.  I joined them on the mat, and moved behind Kelli’s up-turned backside.  I found myself excited once again ,  I slowly entered her from behind as she continued her lip assault on Abby. 

 Excitement got the better of Abby as she moaned out another orgasm.  Kelli must have gotten more excited by this and she started moaning, bucking her hips faster and faster.   I was reaching down rubbing her thighs, when she started getting closer and closer, I moved my fingers between her thighs and she screamed out her pleasure.  I was soon to follow in a crescendo of heavy breathing and moans.  It was then that the door opened up and we grabbed our clothes and ran back to my apartment for some more fun.  I thought to myself, I need more workouts like these.

By Fugman for Tumblr.