Top of the Morning

Top of the Morning posted by JessicasEroticRamblings ; narrated by Ava;Welcome To Steamy Stories Podcast

Morning Wood needs serious release.

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the ► Podcast at Steamy Stories.

I sat at the kitchen table sipping my cup of coffee as my husband walked into the room. He had just got out of bed and had come down to see me before I left for work. He was naked apart from his boxer shorts. I smiled as I immediately noticed the obvious tenting happening in his shorts as the poor thing had a huge erection. The weekend had been spent giving him several long edging sessions that always ended with me denying him an orgasm. I loved teasing him and taking him to the very edge of cumming before denying him the most ultimate of pleasures. I had felt him tossing and turning all night unable to sleep desperate for some relief from his sexual frustrations, so I knew exactly why he had come downstairs to see me before I left for the day.

[[MORE]]

“Good morning baby, how are you feeling this morning?” I asked even though I knew exactly how he was feeling. He walked up to me then dropped to his knees placing his hands on my thighs as he looked up at me with the most pitiful look in his eyes.

“Jessica my love, my goddess, my everything. . please will you take pity on your desperate husband and make me cum this morning? Please baby I will do anything if you just allow me this one cum. I beg you Jessica, please don’t leave me in this state,” he pleaded as he stared into my eyes. He looked so sweet and vulnerable looking up at me. His need for relief was unquestionable and a few weeks ago I would have immediately wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked him until I had drained every drop of cum from his aching balls. But that was a few weeks ago. before he had told me about his denial fantasies, and before he had awoken a new side of me that I had never even known existed.

Now his fantasies had become mine and watching him begging and pleading as he knelt before me was only fueling the fire of the inner dom he had awoken inside me. Pity was the last thing on my mind.

“My poor baby, I know what you are craving but I’m not ready to allow you an orgasm just yet. It will definitely happen at some point but certainly not today,” I said softly as I caressed his face. “But I do have 15 minutes before I leave for work so I’m going to give you some play time with your new special toy. Now be a good boy and go and get it for me.”

I watched him stand up and head up to our bedroom before returning with a box. He handed it to me and then pushed down his boxer shorts down letting his hard cock spring free. He then stood in front of me with his hands behind his back. I reached into the box and took out a small bottle of lube and a clear sided fleshlight sex toy. As he stood there he was almost trembling with anticipation as he watched me get his toy ready. I opened the lube and poured some inside the fleshlight and then poured a line of lube along the length of his throbbing hard cock. I used the tips of my fingers to smear the lube over his cock and just the touch of my fingers almost made his knees buckle. His cock twitched at my touch which made me smile.

“Are you ready for some play time baby?” I asked as I placed the clear fleshlight on the edge of the kitchen table. I held it in place with one hand and beckoned him towards me with my other hand.

“Oh god yes Jessica. My princess. My goddess!” he moaned as he moved in closer. The tip of his cock about an inch from the fleshlight opening.

“Good boy. Now tell me the one rule of playtime baby,” I said.

“The rule is that I can Fuck but I can’t cum,” he replied as he stared at the fleshlight like it was both his heaven and his hell.

“Good boy. Now you may enter,” I said as placed one hand on his ass and guided him forwards as we both watched his cock slide inside the clear sided fleshlight. I had chosen a clear toy as I wanted to be able to see his cock sliding against every little bump and ridge of the inside of the toy, and it was a truly beautiful sight. The groan of pure delight he let out as he felt the toy grip his shaft was simply wonderful. He slowly slid inside until he was balls deep and the sight of his big aching cock spreading the walls of his toy honestly made my pussy wet, as I knew exactly how it felt to have his big hard cock sliding deep inside me. He held still for a few seconds then slowly withdrew until his tip popped out of his toy, his legs trembling at the intense sensations his toy was providing him.

“How does that feel baby?” I asked as I watched him press the head of his cock against the inviting opening of his toy.

“Oh my god! So Fucking incredible my beautiful Jessica. Oh god so Fucking amazing Fuck!” he groaned as he slowly slid deep inside once more. I smiled as I watched him slowly sliding in and out enjoying the pleasures of his new toy.

“Ok baby it’s challenge time. You will Fuck your toy at a steady pace until I tell you to stop and you will not cum. GO!” I said and slapped his ass cheek hard. He immediately started to thrust harder obeying my order. He was gasping and moaning as he Fucked his toy and the sight of the big hard cock that I adored thrusting inside his toy stretching the inner walls was making me so incredibly horny. He wasn’t allowed to cum but I knew I needed to. I watched him moaning and Fucking his toy listening for the signs he was getting too close to tipping over the edge. I let him go for a few more seconds until I slapped his ass again and ordered him to stop. He pulled out and dropped to his knees gasping in frustration as he was so incredibly desperate to empty his balls and end the constant aching but I wasn’t going to allow it. His lube covered cock throbbed and glistened as it hung between his legs.

“Such a good boy,” I said as I kissed his forehead adding, “but you aren’t finished yet,” as I stood up pulling up my skirt and pushing down my panties. I grabbed his head and pulled him between my spread thighs needing him to satisfy my need for release. He instantly starting lapping at my wet pussy lips pushing his tongue into my slit as I held his head against my wetness. I gasped hard and my head fell back as my body tensed, my orgasm about to tear through me. He sucked on my clit and I screamed in ecstasy, humping against his face as I gushed over his tongue, my good boy sending my body into euphoric spasms of pure joy.

I pulled his head away as I attempted to regain my senses, my breathing heavy and my head still spinning. After a few seconds I looked down at him and smiled, happy that he had passed his challenge by not cumming and delighted that he had given me the most wonderful of orgasms. I stood up and pulled up my panties then pulled down my skirt.

“Clean up this mess and be ready for me when I get home later,” I said before kissing him and leaving for work.

“Yes Jessica, I love you!” he called after me.

“Love you too baby!”

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.

The Un-dressing Room

Shopping turns into a date

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

Wonderfully sexy story written by one of my followers

 So one day I decided I am going to the mall. I need to grab a few shirts. I had a few fall apart in the wash so I bit the bullet and went to the mall to grab some more. Well I went to this department store and was looking at shirts. I went into the guys section and looked at a few thing and grabbed a shirt. I started to try and find a register to pay. Suddenly I found something on the end cap. I looked at a few different prints on the shirts. I put the one I was looking at back. Of course it fell along with a few other ones. Crap this is annoying. I walk to the side where they fell and was picking them up to place them back on. As I started to stand up I ran into this woman right in her crotch.

I looked up immediately and apologized for the mishap. She laughed and said no big deal. Well, I was all red in the face, and starting to get a woody. She noticed both and said hey no worries it happens. I said let me buy you a coffee to make up for this. She said; ‘cool’ but she needed to grab a few things and asked if I could hang with her while she picked out her items. I said sure. I had already grabbed the two shirts I wanted. So I was in no hurry. I followed her around the store to the women's section. She looked at a few pairs of shorts. Each time she could she bent over at the waist; ass to me. I totally checked her out each and every time, of course. She saw me almost every time. I was not hiding this. I barely knew this hottie but was having fun anyways.

As she searched and such she walked to the bikinis. I was thinking all sorts of dirty amazing sexy thoughts. Trying to imagine what she looked like in one of those. She grabbed a few and pulled me into the dressing area. We grabbed a person for a key. The lady left as I was sitting on the chair waiting for her to finish putting it on. She walked out and, dayam! She looked Fucking fine. Tight body, perfect breasts for her 5'8' inch height. And that ass was out of this world as well. She asked me my thoughts I told her it was amazing but the color was off on her. She agreed and went back into the room. As she opened the door something fell off onto the floor. I mentioned this to her. She asked me to pick it up. It was her panties. I got stiff almost instantly.

All of a sudden the door opened and she pulled me into the room. She had already taken her bottoms off. I was completely hard at this moment. She leaned over and grabbed my stiff cock in my pants and said take those things off you are going to hurt yourself. Before I can attempt to take my pants off she did it for me. She pulled both my underwear and pants down at the same time. She was bending over and going down as she took my pants down. My cock flung out and slapped her in the face. She gasped and immediately went sucking. As she sucked me she removed her top and her amazing nipples were there for my viewing pleasure. She teased me like mad while sucking my 7 inch big white cock.

She had a hard time fitting the fat cock into her sexy mouth. She sucked me for a few more minutes and I was so close to exploding. She stopped and said her mouth was sore. Turned around and bent over and said Fuck me right here. I was now dripping precum like mad from the tip of my cock and hard as Fuck and horny as all get out. I of course obliged her and started penetration. My cock is really fat and a blessing and curse for this reason lol. So I always start off slow. I pushed the head into her and slid it up and down her warm very wet pussy lips.

Boy that was amazing, to feel that. I pushed more and the head popped in. She moaned and pushed back wanting more. I grabbed her hips at this moment and pulled out slid my cock up and down her lips again. She whimpered and pushed back wanting more. I slide my cock in her lips one more time and purposely hit her clit with the head. She about came right then and there. I knew her pussy was ripe for the taking.

This time as I started pushing into her I had her hips for help. She was pushing back as I slid in nice and slow pulling on her hip until I was balls deep inside her hot, wet, tight pussy. She moaned the longest moan I had ever heard. I stayed inside balls deep. Her pussy was so tight I could feel it gripping the head all the way down the shaft. It was hard not to just start slamming her like mad right then and there. She was still pushing back hard, so hard she pushed me against the side of the changing room. I was balls deep inside her for a while now. She reached back between her legs then started to play with my balls.

She scratched, pulled, and grabbed my balls so good I was so close to dumping a load. Her pussy was so hot. She dropped her hand; moved forward, and back allowing my cock to slide in and out. She moaned and slid faster and faster and pushed back harder and harder. I bent over and grabbed her breasts and nipples. Her legs shook a bit as she came all over my shaft. At this point my cock was dripping with her cum and my balls were very wet. At this point I am so ready to cum. I told her and suddenly she pushed back reached back and grabbed my balls again.

She was tickling them and grabbing them to pull them. I suddenly started to cum hard. She started to orgasm again as I dumped my load deep inside her pussy. She moved forward then back again in little movements. With each and every dump inside her pussy gripped my cock as if it were drinking my cum. Wanting my 7 inch big white cock deeper inside along with the cum. I kept pumping one after the other from her orgasmic reactions. So Fucking hot.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.