Sex as a Spectator

Sex As A Spectatorbased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

Every year I had to travel for my job, usually only once a year and the room and all meals are always paid for. I had just recently broken up with my girlfriend and I was not looking forward to this trip like I normally did every year. Wives and Husbands were always welcome to go on the trip and this year, I was flying solo for the first time.

[[MORE]]

The whole company stays at the same hotel and this year was no exception. All of my co-workers except for one or two were all traveling with their spouses. The loners group was kind of depressing, but it included some really nice looking females that I could share tables with.

Right off the bat, Stacy and I shared a smile as we were introduced to each other. Stacy, a fairly tall brunette with a great pair of legs, a beautiful face, but extremely large glasses that hid some of her beauty.  She was staying in the room around the corner from me, so we would walk back from the bar after we had drinks together. There was a little spark, but we didn’t explore it.

We had shared a couple of dances, and drinks after dinner and we decided to call it a night, at least I thought we did. I retired to my room and sat down on the bed and was watching TV, when I noticed the curtains open across the way.

Stacy stood at the window in nothing but a pair of white lace panties. She smiled as she caught a glimpse of me watching her move her body. Her chest was in plain view as she gave her breasts a little shake for my benefit, lifted one and slid her nipple in her mouth. She licked it and replaced the one nipple with her other one. I had to admit, I felt myself starting to get excited as I watched her.

She walked away, leaving the curtains open as I watched her panty covered ass leave the window area. I waited for a few minutes, but she never came back in my view. I returned back to my bed, wondering how I would face her in the morning, and what her intentions were in showing me her nearly naked body.

I finally went back to watching tv. Flipping through the channels, trying to find something worth my time and attention. I saw a flash go by the screen, like someone shined a light in my window. I looked out and caught another glimpse of Stacy.

This time, she was sitting on top of someone who had their face buried in her chest. He had already removed her shirt and she was waving a flashlight out the window behind his back. She wanted me to watch her I guess. I turned off my light so that I could watch and he would never see me. He continued slobbering all over her bare chest as she was grinding on top of him.

She looked right at me and licked her lips. She rose off of his lap and he eased her panties down her legs and to the floor. She stood there naked for a minute, before she went to undo his belt for him. He stood up as she lowered his pants and then his underwear to the floor. She glanced at me and then went down on him, her hands spread around his ass cheeks as she pulled him into her open mouth. I could see her head bob up and down, but saw more of his ass, then I did of her naked body.

She must have heard my thoughts, because, she had moved him so that he was sideways. I saw her mouth engulf his meat and torment him with her skills, back and forth, licking and flicking his tip before surrounding him again.

She appeared to know what she was doing, because it didn’t take long before he was grabbing her head and firing his come down her throat.

She stood up and scooped up his stray juices off of her lips and chest, brought fingers to her lips and looked at me as she licked her fingers clean.

Stacy sat him down on the seat in front of the window and took him in her mouth again, her head bounced in his lap a couple of times before she stood up, straddled him and then slid down his pole. He entered her slowly as the look of her face told me that she was enjoying herself as much as possible.

I watched as she slowly took him inside, back and forth, she ground her hips against him. I was transfixed watching her have sex secretly in front of me. He had no idea that he was on display as she slid up and down on his erection. His head dropped down between her cleavage, her head tilted back as he surrounded a nipple between his lips.

She slid up and off of him, slid her fingers between her legs and opened herself up to him. She then bent over and placed her hands on the cushion next to him. He stood up and moved behind her and entered her from behind. I watched her eyes widen as he slid his entire length deep inside of her. She looked at me again as he plowed into her, her breasts moving back in forth in rhythm of his thrusts. His hand reached around and grabbed her nipple and I could see him pinch her hard. Her eyes flew open as he did, a mix of pain along with pleasure splashed across her face as she erupted around him.

He was still thrusting slowly inside of her as her full orgasm washed over her body. The look of pure satisfaction on her face, made me take all of my clothes off. I found myself rock hard and waiting to be touched.

I slide my hand around my erection as I watched the erotic scene in front of me. She licked her lips again, could she see me play, I wondered. Her eyes closed as she pushed herself back towards him. It did not look like he would be able to handle much more, he was starting to shake as she grabbed his hips and pulled him tight into her body.

She looked my way again, and you could tell he was filling her up with his juices for the second time tonight. She stood there as he emptied everything he could. She spun around, moved him to the side and put her waiting mouth below the tip, catching the drops below with her waiting tongue! She licked his tool clean and stood tall in front of the window.

The light shone of her glistening post sex body. Her nipples were still erect as his erection softened in front of her. My erection however was still throbbing inside of my hand. I watched as she slowly moved her hand up her body, between her legs and brought her fingers to her lips again. She made a show as she slid each finger down her throat, cleaning each one and moving on to the next one. She did this about three or four times before I felt the urge to erupt.

She licked her lips as if she knew I was about to come from watching her. It only took a moment before I was spewing everything I owned. I stood there with my softening in my hand, dripping onto the carpet in front of me.

She winked and left the window area, gathering their clothes and dragging him by the hand out of view. When she returned to the view, I had already cleaned up and got dressed. I was back on the bed watching TV, when the flashlight came across my screen again. I went to the window and saw her smiling at me. She was wearing the hotels bathrobe, slightly opened. She help up a piece of paper, “Tomorrow night, I watch you!”  

Breakfast was uncomfortable sitting across from her, knowing that just a few hours ago she was being serviced as I watched every second of it happen.

When we finally started to talk about what happened, she told me the guy was room service. She has already spoke to the hotel, “tonight is a lovely waitress named Kristen that will be taking care of our floor.” She smiled at me, “can you seal the deal and service her tonight while I watch you?”  

I told her with a smile, “only if the inspiration comes!” She smiled back knowing what I meant.

Our meetings ended about seven that night, we ate a quick dinner and went to our respective rooms for the evening.

I stripped down to my boxers and stood at the window, waiting for her to appear. The curtains opened and she was standing directly in front of the window without any clothes. She walked away from view only to return a few moments later.

Her sign read, “watch me and you play,” next page  “but do not finish.” She dropped the pages as she slid her hands between her breasts and made a move down her stomach. I knew where she was going.

I dropped my boxers and stood there in front of the window, exposing myself to her. I grabbed a hold of my tool as her hands slid between her legs. I moved my hand back and forth over my rod, stroking it slowly as I watched her move a chair in front of the window. Her legs stretched out, feet on the cushioned seat under the window sill. I watched as I could now see her entire bush and lips open as she parted her lips with her fingertips.

Her fingers went in and out of her sweet juices, between her lips. She looked right at me as she took one hand away and licked her fingers clean again in front of me.

My hand felt good moving up and down, but I really wanted to feel something else surround my member. I closed my eyes and imagined us together. Her mouth, her hands, and her lips would part as I would push myself inside of her.

I opened my eyes and quickened my pace, locking eyes with her as my hands stroked me. She held up her last sign, “Do Not Finish!”

I pulled my hand away and let her see every inch of my rock hard tool standing proud.

“Room Service Now!” her sign read.

I made my way over to the phone and ordered a hamburger and fries, not that I was hungry for food, but I needed to order something to get Kristen to my room so I could make my move and seduce our waitress. I hung up the phone and put on the hotels bathrobe. Just like Stacy, I left it slightly open, my erection peeking through when I moved.

I heard the knock and my heart jumped with excitement and fear. What would she look like? What if she doesn’t like me? I swallowed hard and turned the handle. When I opened the door, I was greeted to quite the view, Kristen was a very buxom blonde with an incredibly sweet smile.

She entered the room and said sweetly, “Room Service sir, where would you like me to put your dinner?”

“Right in front of the window is fine” I told her.

She looked out the window and saw Stacy still sliding her fingers in and out of her sweet hole. “She already took care of the tip and told me what she wanted me to do to you” she said. She reached over and untied the bathrobe, exposing my hardness as the robe dropped to the floor.

Kristen dropped to her knees and ran her tongue up my erection from the base to the tip before she wrapped her lips around the head. She held firm as her lips surrounded my tool and then she moved forward and my tip reached the back of her throat in a second.

I just about fell down from the force. She continued moving me in and out, all the way down to the back of her throat met the tip and her tongue reached my jewels. I tried hard to open my eyes to see how Stacy was enjoying the show, but I caught a glimpse of the window next to hers and there was Jennifer, another loner. She was watching my tool disappear inside of Kristen as she started to undress. Jennifer was becoming more and more visible, her business suit dropping to the floor as her bra became visible.

Kristen grabbed my ass and forced me down her throat further, with a grunt, I emptied inside down inside her belly. Jennifer smiled at me and rushed to get completely naked in front of me. I now had two women, naked watching me empty my load inside of the waitress.

I reached down and brought Kristen to her feet, I dropped to my knees on the carpet and unwrapped her. She was trembling with my touch, I knew she was having fun when she told me, “Get me naked and do me!” “I want your friends watching as you slide your tool deep inside of me!”

Her dirty words echoed in my head as I stripped her bare, I kissed everywhere I could before I spun her around to face the window. My fingertips parted her lips and felt how extremely wet she was.  

“Oh” escaped her lips as I positioned myself behind her. I bent her over as her hands landed on the window sill, her huge breasts dangling for all to see.

I inched forward and slowly penetrated her from behind. I watched our audience as both members slid fingers in and out of their own holes. I pushed forward, moving at a snail’s pace as I continued sliding inside of her. When I felt my loins come into contact with her ass, I pushed further until I could not reach any further.

She reached between her legs and massaged me from below as I held her hips tight against me. I moved up and down against her but, reaching different areas inside. I slid back slowly, agonizingly slow, feeling every fold of her, as I slowly slid myself out of her. She seemed disappointed; I grabbed her by the hair, “Taste yourself!”

She smiled, dropping to her knees and sliding my pole down her throat again, this time she licked the entire length, little by little, tasting her own juices.

“That’s enough, back in position please!” I commanded her. She bent back over and I slid myself back inside of her. I looked to see what Stacy and Jennifer were doing. Stacy was about three fingers buried inside of her, eyes glued to the scene, Jennifer was sliding a vibrator in and out of her moist hole. Both women were transfixed on the scene as I plunged myself inside of Kristen. I moved in and out of her at a good pace, I looked up and saw Stacy throw her head back, apparently reaching her orgasm, I could imagine her screams. I looked at Jennifer, her tool was sitting inside of her as she held up a piece of paper; ”Pull her hair!”

I did as I was instructed, pulling her hair until she raised her upper body up, showing our faithful audience her breasts as I felt her fingers grab my testicles again.

Kristen moaned as I continued sliding in and out of her, pounding for all I was worth. She hand tightened its grip on me and I exploding deep inside of her. She screamed as I emptied my juices  deep within her. I felt the contractions wreck her body as waves of fluid oozed out of her, dripping down her legs. She was squirting around my erection as the women were now both standing naked on the cushion, trying to get a better view of this woman’s orgasm. I forced her forward, pushing her against the window, crushing her boobs into the glass.

“Our audience definitely appreciated the show!” I said as I slid out of her and her juices dribbled down her legs onto the cushion. I dropped to my knees, kissed her ass cheeks and slid my tongue down her crack and into her opening. Her warm juices tasted sweet, I slid my fingers inside of her and went to the window. I made a show of me licking my fingers clean, just as I had seen Stacy doing for my benefit.  Kristen stood up and put her uniform back on, juices still dripping down the inside of her thighs. She gave me a kiss and walked to the door.

“Stacy already took care of the tip, this was just a bonus” she smiled and walked out of the room. I went to the window and both lights were out, my audience has left me. I straightened up my room and put my bathrobe back on, and flicked the TV on. A few moments went by and the flashlight moved across the screen.  

Stacy and Jennifer were both in the same window now, it was Stacy’s room. They were both in bathrobes, both open, exposing their nakedness underneath to me. “Come visit us now!” the sign read.

I grabbed my keycard and ran out the door. “Suddenly these work trips aren’t so bad,” I said when Stacy opened the door, threw her arms around me and kissed me. Jennifer came to the door and planted a kiss on my lips and we went inside to continue our night.

By Fugman for Tumblr.