The Weekend at the Cabin

The Weekend At The Cabinbased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

I have never been much of a skier, but when a bunch of my friends rented a cabin in the Adirondacks for a weekend, I decided, “what the hell, I have insurance!” I was the only person on the trip going solo, all of my friends had girlfriends or wives. My friends are always trying to get me hooked up with someone from work, someone who is a friend of a friend type of thing, and it always ends up miserably. This time, I made it clear, nobody try to set me up this time, I just want to enjoy a weekend by myself. The trip was one of those where everyone is trying to find someone for you, you know the type, “oh you would like my friend Melissa, she is great,” “My friend at work has a sister that is really nice.”

[[MORE]]

I tried my best to fall asleep several times, but the trip seemed to last for hours and I couldn’t get any sleep what so ever. When we finally arrived at the cabin, it was a luxury suite, four bedroom, 2 bath and a fireplace in every bedroom. After we all grabbed a room, the others grabbed their skis and headed for the lift, I wanted to relax a little before I broke my leg skiing. I decided to take a little walk to the office down the road. When I arrived to the office I was greeted by this kind old lady who said with a smile, “hello, is your cabin okay?” I said “It’s great, but do you have any extra towels that we can use, we have seven people staying and we only have a couple of towels.”

She smiled and said, “I will have Sam bring some up in a couple of minutes, okay?” “Great, Thank you!” with that I walked back up to the cabin to relax. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door, opened it, expecting to see Sam with the towels, instead there was a stunning blonde. “Hello,” I said, she smiled and said, “Hello, I am Samantha, you needed some extra towels?” I said thank you and invited her in for a second to get out of the cold. As I took her coat, I joked with her that the old lady said she would send “Sam” and I expected some old guy with a beer belly and a cigar hanging out of his mouth. She laughed and told me, ”that’s Bea, she is always calling me Sam.”

I told her I was quite pleased that the old guy didn’t show up and that she was at the door. “Thank you, that’s very sweet,” as she gave me a peck on the cheek. I told her I would like to see more of her, with that she took off her top, “I didn’t mean quite like that, but I am not complaining,” I said. Sam smiled and kept removing her clothes.  She stood there in her panties and a lace up undershirt, “it’s a little chilly in here,” I said, “maybe we should go into my room by the fireplace.”

 I took hold of her hand and led her down the hallway to my room, and I sat her down on the bed.  I started to prepare a fire as she went to the closet and grabbed a bathrobe that is left for guests of the lodge.  When she put it on, I kind of frowned and she informed me, “don’t worry as soon as you start that fire, more will come off and we will both get very hot.”

 I smiled and worked as fast as I could to get the fire roaring.  With the fire finally started, she moved over in front of me, led me to the bed and sat me down.  She moved over to the fire and started to disrobe in front of me, she opened the robe and played with the strings to her top.  Slowly she removed her robe, she took off her undershirt, revealing her very pert, very tan breasts, then she moved her hands down to her hips and slowly slid her panties down her legs and revealed herself to me.  Standing there, naked in front of me, here is this drop dead gorgeous woman.  She approached me “you are wearing too many clothes,” and she started to remove my sweatshirt, my jeans, and my underwear. 

She pushed me back on the bed and slid her hands up my legs, to right between my thighs where her fingers lightly traced the underside of my erection, sending shivers up my spine.  She moved her mouth to my upper thighs and planted tiny kisses on both legs. When she finally arrived with her mouth to my erection, she slowly slid her tongue around, tracing up and down, and roaming around and around, I was getting very excited.  I was getting really close and I had to stop her, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to have her. 

I flipped her over onto her back and slowly slid my way down her body, making sure to lick, kiss and suck every inch of her body.  I paused at her breasts, paid some attention to her nipples, and then moved down to her belly button, licked around the inside of it.  I spent a little time licking my way from her belly down to her most private area, I finally reached it and teased her.  I kissed it, slid my tongue in her, licked her, slid my tongue in her.  I alternated until she was really breathing heavy, I knew she was getting closer and closer to her orgasm.  I stopped and moved up until my body was directly on top of her, I slowly played with her entrance with my erection, teasing her until she was begging for me to enter.

  I kept teasing her, she kept begging and then I slowly entered her.  She moaned and moaned and a few slow thrusts went by and she screamed out her orgasm.  I guess all of that teasing really had her close, I continued my slow assault on her, entering her slowly, almost coming out on the up stroke.  A few times I actually slid out of her and I could see the disappointment on her face, I guess she had enough, she rolled me over onto my back and took control.  She faced me, dropped herself down on my erection, went fast, then slowed it down, and then she went faster.  She was teasing me as much as I was teasing her, I was getting closer and closer to screaming out in ecstasy. 

  She just stopped moving with me inside of her, she then spun around so that she was facing my feet.  The angle was incredible, she started to grind her hips back and forth as I entered her again and again.  She was moaning and I was moaning as we reached our orgasms at the same time.  We both reveled in our lust as she collapsed next to me.  We both embraced and fell asleep on the bed.  We woke to a knock on the door, it was my friends back from the slopes, “Are you okay in there?”  I of course said “yes, I’m fine, just taking a little nap.”

 After we got dressed again, we walked into the living room, I introduced Sam to everyone.  My friends were sitting there in amazement and I just said “I’m going to walk Sam back to the office, I’ll be back in a little while.”

 As Sam and I walked and talked we found out that we actually live close to each other, and we had a lot in common.  It was a start to a life-long relationship, but it all started with a small little fire and it just grew and grew.

By Fugman for Tumblr.