Summer Loving

Summer Lovingbased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

It was a dry August day, not extremely hot for this time of year, with a slight breeze to keep things cooler.  I was looking over the dashboard as I traveled down the old dirt road, I was on my way to my cabin by the lake.   I pulled the car into the driveway, and started towards the porch.  I was shocked to see that the door was open and only the screen door still protected the inside from intruders.  I looked around, I didn’t see anyone in the living room, I went upstairs, no one was in sight. 

[[MORE]]

 I resigned myself to the probable fact that the door must have swung open on one of the rough storms as of late.  I went to the car to retrieve the groceries that would keep me alive on my week vacation.  When I put the groceries away, I went to put the meat in the refrigerator, as I opened the door, I noticed that the refrigerator was fully stocked, a fresh salad, fruit, and a plastic container holding what appeared to be leftovers. 

I looked around again, and I could not find anyone, who was here, when and where are they now?  I placed the meat next to the fruit and went to get my clothes and toiletries, I went to the bathroom, to place my things, on the back of the sink was a bottle of hairspray and a bottle of perfume that looked quite expensive.  All right, I know someone was here but when and who?  I put my clothes away and once again I found unfamiliar clothes, not only were they not my clothes, they were women’s.  I finished putting my clothes away, next to the women’s clothes of course, and I went to sit outside on my favorite porch swing. 

 I have always loved that swing, what better way to relax then to slowly swing my troubles away while staring at the lake.  I opened the door and a strange feeling came over me, a feeling that I was not alone.  I turned towards that swing and that is when I saw her, my breath became very sharp, my mouth dropped, I could barely speak the word, “Hello.”

 She was as startled at my appearance as I was from hers.  Here was a very attractive woman, very seductively dressed in a small white cotton teddy.   I recognized the glass that she was holding as one of my own glasses, the lemonade in my iced tea jug sat beneath the swing.  She was gorgeous, very petite and very much a stranger to me.  “Who are you,” I finally stammered out   “I’m Tina,” she said.  I had the urge to say; ”So what are you doing here.”

 Tina spoke softly, “I needed to get away for a while and this was the perfect spot, no one else was here, and I found the key under the mat on the back porch.”

 I asked “how long have you been here?”  “I came up three nights ago, I needed to get away from my ex. I’m sorry that I startled you and broke into your cabin, I just needed to think some things through, and this place wasn’t being used,” she said. “So I left my tent in the woods and decided to move in here for the week.”

I couldn’t find any fault in her logic and I felt kind of mean to send her back to her tent, “Well, you can stay here with me if you don’t mind. I will only be here until Sunday;” which was four days away.”

I could use the company to get me back on track again.”

 She said “I really appreciate that, it’ll save me from trudging through the woods looking for my tent again.”

 I kept talking to her, but I couldn’t help but to look at her incredible body, I could imagine the softness of her legs, feeling the shape of the muscles in her thighs, Ahh this was starting to have an effect on me, four days with this woman, they will have to surgically remove the smile from my face.  “I’ll cook you a nice dinner tonight for allowing me to stay here, what would you like to have, she said innocently.”

 I looked at her up and down and smiled, she noticed that I was looking at her and said to me, “not for dinner, but how about a snack right now?”   I couldn’t believe my luck, here is this gorgeous woman, making passes at me, I dropped to my knees and slowly slid my hands around her ankles.  I moved my right hand up her left leg slowly, lightly grazing her skin until I could feel the goose bumps under my fingertips.   I stopped moving that hand right where it was and bent over and gave her a kiss where my hand was, then I started to repeat the process with her right leg, just softly enough to get goose bumps then stop and kiss where I left off. 

 I slid my hand up a little more, about mid-thigh, then stop when I felt goose bumps, I repeated this several times until I came to her underwear.  She pulled my lips to hers and planted an extremely passionate kiss, one that would curl your toes.  My hands lifted her top and pulled the panties to the side, I could now see what awaited me, I smelled her arousal and I could see the anticipation and excitement in her face.  She trembled as my fingers played with her, her head tilted back, she dropped her plastic cup of lemonade and grabbed my arms with both of her hands.  Her hands were pulling my fingers deep inside of her, her breathing was getting more and more shallow, her hands more and more insistent. 

I knew she was getting closer and closer to that incredible sensation so I slowed my hands down, and slowly pulled my fingers out of her.  I undid her top and she slipped it off of her shoulders and dropped it on the floor, wow she was beautiful.  She was only wearing lace panties which I had already pulled aside to expose her most private area.  I looked at her face which was very sexy, the wanting look on her told me everything I knew already, she wanted me, and she wasn’t willing to wait much longer.  “It’s not fair that I’m almost naked, but you still have all of your clothes on,” she hinted as she started to unbutton my shirt.  I allowed her free reign on my chest as her fingers moved softly through the fur which covered me. 

 Once she was done with the buttons, she removed my shirt and her hands went to the belt of my pants.  In no time, the belt was off, my zipper was down and she had snuck her hand inside to find out just how excited she was making me.  Her hands explored every inch, pushing aside my underwear which I had done to hers earlier.  She insisted that I stand up, so that she could free me of my pants and underwear. 

She moved her hands to my backside and slowly slid my pants down my legs and onto the porch.  My underwear were the next to go, soon, I was naked in front of her, she looked up at me and smiled.  Her hands wrapped around my erection as she licked her lips and laid a sweet little kiss in the most sensitive spot.  I felt a tingle, and then watched as this beautiful woman slowly opened her mouth as she slid me deep inside. 

 My held felt weak and I tilted it backwards as the sensations that she was providing me was a mind numbing experience.   She grabbed my buns to encourage me to move closer to her, so she could swallow me in deeper into her lovely mouth.  She slowly and rhythmically slid me in and out of her mouth, driving me crazy with every movement, I felt myself coming closer and closer to that point of ecstasy.  She could sense that I was getting close, so she slowly let her lips slide off of me. 

 I knelt back on the porch and slowly removed her underwear and tossed it on the porch next to my clothes, I grabbed her hips and gently pulled her to the front of the swing.  I lowered my head and slid my tongue up the length of her thigh until I was smelling her arousal.  I reached my tongue out and tasted her gently and then slid my tongue in a little deeper.  I teased her a little, sliding my tongue in, then out then kissing her upper thigh.  I could feel the intensity grow within her as my tongue darted in and out.  I brought my tongue to her opening several times, entering her as deep as I could go sometimes only in a short stroke. 

Her hands grasped the back of my head pulling me further into her.  My tongue did a dance inside of her and soon, she was panting her approval.  I slowly licked my way up to her stomach until my mouth came to her’s, she acted like she had never tasted her arousal before, devouring my tongue and cleaning it with her mouth and tongue.  My erection was just inches from where it wanted to be so as she was cleaning my tongue, I moved forward until she could feel me poking between her lips.  Her kisses become more passionate as I slowly slid until I was deep inside of her. 

When I could not get any closer to her, she clenched her legs around my back, pulling me in deeper.  I could feel her flex her muscles and I could feel almost a milking action inside of her.  I tried to slide back out of her, but she stopped me with her muscular legs and just massaged me with her inner muscles.  She was getting louder and louder with her moans, and I could feel that she was getting closer and closer.  When she screamed I knew that she had just gone over the edge, but her breathing stayed intense as she let me move back and forth inside of her.  I slid slow at first, which every time I was all of the way in her, I could feel her muscles inside contract around me.  The faster and faster I moved, the more intense the grip of her inner muscles became. 

 I knew that I was not going to last much longer.  It was one of the most incredible feelings that I have ever felt down there.  I kept going faster and faster until I was sure that she was right on the edge of her second.  She started to moan once again and I knew that it was here, I increased the pace just a little bit when I let out a groan and exploded inside of her.  She moaned her approval and tightened her inner muscles until I was completely emptied. 

She kissed me again very passionately, looked at me and smiled.  I smiled back as we held each other for a few minutes, her muscles still flexing inside, making sure that she had every drop that I had in me.  When we finally got up from the swing, we both agreed that we had two choices, hower or Skinny dip, either way we were in for one memorable vacation in the woods.  It turns out that she actually lives in the next town over from me, and we have been together ever since.  We like to reminisce about the weekend in the woods, when she broke into my cabin and into my heart.

By Fugman for Tumblr.