You're Late!

You're Latebased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

I was late, I admit it, I should have been home an hour ago, here it is Valentine’s Day and I am running hours late.  I get to my girlfriend’s house, expecting to hear about it, but instead I get the surprise of my life.  There she is looking as beautiful as ever, all nicely dressed up in a gown I bought for her for our special romantic evening tonight.  She is laying on the bed, head dangling off, just looking at me, and looking oh so tempting.  She closes her eyes, and just looks so relaxed, the gown clinging to her every curve. 

[[MORE]]

I make my way over to her and slowly reach out to touch her.  Her eyes widen, and she stops me in my tracks.  “You are late, and just because of that, you can’t touch me until I say you can touch me!”  “Sit down, we will go when I want to go.” 

With that she just started to move around the bed, still laying on her back.  Her dress was slowly riding up her legs, exposing more and more of her thighs, wait what was that, she is wearing a garter belt.  A little higher still, almost able to see all of her, right up to her belly button the dress goes.  She is naked down below except for the garter belt. 

 She still has her eyes closed, still enjoying the fact that she is controlling things, still reveling in her exposed state.  As I watch her, I notice that her cleavage is still exposed, just enough to entice, but not reveal all of her breasts.  “You are so gorgeous,” I say.  “You still can’t touch me, I will tell you when I want you to touch me, just sit there, you are being punished!”  I really like this kind of punishment!  Her hand stops playing with her hair, and it travels down to her breast, giving it a little squeeze and then traveling down to rest on her stomach. 

 She has never done anything like this to me before, I am getting very excited and I start to remove my tie, again her eyes open up wide, “Don’t do that, we are still going out to dinner.”

 I stopped, tied my tie back up and adjust myself so that my excitement is not too uncomfortable.  Her hand dropped down to her thigh, just stroking the inner thigh as I sit there, dying to touch her, to kiss her, to do everything to her. Her hands, were moving slowly over the exposed skin, just teasing herself and me in the process. 

I can almost make out the goosebumps on her flesh, as her hands tickle her soft skin.  One hand was stroking her long brown hair, the other between her legs slowly moving up and down her inner thigh.  I notice her hand is    moving closer and closer to her most intimate part, I gasp as she slides her hand right up and cups herself.  It is one of the most   incredible sights I have seen her do.  I could hear her breath deepen as her hand just sat there, moving slowly up and down her seam.  I watched in awe as the beautiful woman who I was so much in love with was playing with herself in front of me.

  I tried to adjust  myself again to take into account the incredible level of my excitement.  I watched her hand as she slid it up and down over her skin, and then she just dropped her hand down and I heard her gasp, she must have slipped a finger inside of her.  Her hand stopped moving, You could tell her finger was still moving in and out of her increasing its pace on every thrust inside.  Her breath was now coming quickly, I could tell that she was getting close to exploding in front of me, her finger moving faster.  She stopped her hand, brought her finger to her mouth, and inserted it, “Umm, do you want a taste?”  “Oh, Yes baby, I would love a taste.”

 She opened her eyes, looked at me right in the eyes and said “tough, you are being punished you can wait until after dinner.”

 She slid her hand back down and started to repeat what had just happened, only this time, she was going a lot quicker, up and down, in and out.  Her mouth was open, gasping, moving closer and closer to an incredible orgasm.  Her hand was a blur, moving very quickly, trying to get herself off, her other hand that was in her hair, moved down to join its counterpart. 

Both hands now moving, different speeds, one hand with her finger inside, the other with her finger on her clitoris.  She wanted to explode, and she wanted to get there fast.  She screamed and her hands froze inside of her, her body trembling, sweat glistening and rolling down her thighs.  She looked so incredible, I just had to touch her, to kiss her, to make love to her.  I got up and started for the bed.  “Don’t you dare!”  “You just have to wait now until after dinner.”

 She put both her fingers in her mouth at once and sighed.  Then she got up from the bed, smoothed her dress down and came over to me and kissed me.  I could taste her juices and I wanted more and she knew it.  “Now, imagine when we are at dinner that I am not wearing any panties, and you know that I am still dripping, that is your punishment, you can have me after our romantic evening is over.”

 “I hope I can wait that long,” I said.  “You have no choice, let’s go.”

 She grabbed my hand and took me out to the car, kissed me stepped inside the car and I drove to the restaurant.

 By Fugman for Tumblr.