Trigger Warning: Fantasy to Reality

Trigger Warning: Fantasy to Realitybased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

She told very few people about her fantasy, her fantasy of being attacked, her fantasy of being molested and taken. She had the want, the desire to be forced, and she confided this in me.

This is not something that could be planned out ahead of time, this had to be spur of the moment. It absolutely had to be raw, lustful, exciting, and just downright orgasmic for her. I was fulfilling a fantasy, it had to be real!

[[MORE]]

I waited for the perfect timing, she was off for the day, no one else around, it would be perfect. When I pulled up to her house, the feelings, the anxiety, hoping that she truly wanted this filled my thoughts, I was shaking at the thoughts.

Her house was empty, she was the only one at home. If it was ever to happen, it would have to be today.

I walked around her house, peeking in every window, just to see if I could see her. I needed to know where to go in where she would not see me, if she saw me, the fantasy would be blown.

Around the back of the house there was a set of sliding glass doors, curtains partially covering the view. I peeked in and saw her doing the laundry. She was in just a pair of light shorts and a tank top, somewhat revealing, sexy, perfect for the fantasy.

I only brought two items with me that day, a pillowcase, and a pair of handcuffs. I tested the door, it was unlocked. I quietly slid the door just wide enough so I can enter, closing the door behind me silently.

When I approached her, she was bent over trying to get clothes out of the washer. I waited until she stood up, and roughly put the pillow case over her head. I grabbed for her wrists as she started to struggle I put them behind her back and fasten them with the handcuffs. She was not going anywhere and she knew it, she was completely at my mercy.

She was thrashing about wildly, trying to break free. She wasn't going anywhere, and she knew it. She had no choice but to ride out the events that were about to happen.

She was kicking around trying to hit someone or somewhere painful enough to her attacker. I caught her legs and sat down on her knees to keep them from hurting me. I put my hand down on her neck and spoke loudly, "stop, I don't want to hurt you, do as you are told and you will be fine."

She did not settle down at all, I noticed a coat hook on the wall and I got an idea. I helped her to her feet and walked over to the wall. Again, I spoke sternly, "do as you are told, don't resist and you will live through this, now are you going to fight me?"

Quietly, she uttered the word, "no!"

I spun her around and unhooked one if her wrists, she immediately punched me, I put one hand on her throat and the other pinned her free wrist to the wall. She cried out, but I held on until she calmed down. I released the pressure on her neck and grabbed the handcuffed wrist and brought it to the wall hook, then I joined her other wrist and clicked the handcuff around it.

Her heart was beating a mile a minute, her breathing was labored and shallow. She was scared and nervous about what was going to happen next. I watched as she stood terrified with her arms hooked above her head revealing her belly button.

I looked at her, her entire body, barely covered in her skimpy outfit, her shapely figure. Wow, what a vision. She jumped when my hand touched her bare skin, goosebumps appeared and that made her that much sexier.

My hand caressed her stomach, and she began to calm down slightly. I raised her shirt softly with one hand and roughly grabbed her breast with the other. Squeezing roughly and pinching her nipple tightly with my fingertips. She screamed out against the assault, and I reminded her, "do as your told, stop screaming; now!"

She quieted down, but she was crying softly. She struggled to turn away from me, but I just tightened my grip and she settled down again.

I slid my hands down her body and slowly slid her shorts down her legs. Her skin catching the light from the nearby window. the sweat of her overly excited body glistened from the rays, betraying her. Moistness shine beneath the tiny patch of pubic hair. I could tell, she was loving every second of this.

With both hands I spread her legs open violently and slapped her opening sharply. She cried out in pain. Immediately after I slapped her again, I roughly rubbed her privates. Her cries turned into moans as her lips started to ooze excitement. I slapped again, harder this time and she moaned louder as the contact echoed through the empty house. Next slap, I concentrated on her erect clit,. Her moan got louder, again, louder still. My hands becoming soaked with her juices as it became harder and harder for her to hide her arousal. I swear I heard her sigh as I let her feet back to the floor.

I wasn't done by any stretch of the imagination, I was just getting started. I lifted the handcuffs off the hook and grabbed her by the neck. I whispered in her ear, "Which way to your bed?"

She tried to get enough breath to say "down the hall on the left."

I guided her by her neck and pushed her against the wall holding her face against it until I opened the door to her bedroom. With one hand I held her to the wall and I grabbed her backside tightly with my free hand.

I squeezed tightly until she gasped, then I slid my hand between her cheeks trailing up and down before I inserted a finger into her hot opening. She moaned against the wall as my finger roughly drove deep inside of her. Several minutes, millions of times my finger entered her hot hole. Finally, I withdrew my finger before forcing her into her bedroom and on to the bed.

I pulled at her tank top until it ripped, exposing her plump breasts to me. I grabbed for her nipples and squeezed tightly as she screamed again in pain. I reminded her, "quiet down or I will quiet you myself."

I pulled her leg until she landed hard on the floor. She gasped as her body collapsed onto the rug with a thud. I grabbed her bound wrists and lifted her until she was sitting against the bed. I let go long enough to take off my pants. I grabbed her wrists and pushed them onto the bed with one hand; the other hand lifted the pillowcase enough to see her mouth

"Open your mouth," I ordered, "and don't you dare resist!"

She did as she was told and I forced my erection between her lips. Slowly feeding her my rod as far as I could go. She gasped for air and I withdrew so she could get a breath, then I would push back in. I repeated for quite some time. A few moments later, she welcomed my tool, deeper and deeper down her throat.

I let her hands go, still handcuffed, she stroked me as I went back and forth between her lips. She was getting in to it, so I stopped and grabbed her up and bent her over her own bed.

She braced herself for the inevitable. She knew I was going to thrust myself deep inside of her, but I waited, I instead rubbed her ass, then spanked her sharply. She winced and cried out in pain again. Each time I brought my hand down, she winced and cried softly as she felt the pain repeatedly come crashing down her bare ass.

I watched as the redness grew across her beautiful round ass. I knew she was ready for more, and I was about to give her everything I had. I positioned myself behind her, grabbed her hips and impaled her. She gasped as I roughly slammed inside over and over again.

I grabbed her hips and pumped her as rough and fast as I had in me. She was moaning loudly as my rod plunged in and out of her with powerful thrusts, and I knew she was getting closer to the edge.

I stopped and removed myself from her dripping hole, she groaned her disapproval, but only temporarily before I ran my hands between her legs, coating my fingers in her juices. I rubbed them up and down her crack and into her openings.

I then positioned myself at her rear opening and forced my way in. I drove deep into her ass, and she cried out in pain. I stayed deep in her, until her muscles relaxed the grip on me. I slowly started moving in and out of her, Increasing the speed and power of my thrusts. She was moaning louder and louder as I continued the assault on her rear entrance.

I neared the finish and she was crying out with a combination of pain and pleasure. Her moans started to get more intense as my tool starting pumping her ass with fresh semen. She cried out one last time as her body started milking me. She went over the edge and she thrashed about as her body was rocked by orgasm. When I finally pulled out she gasped as my seed dripped out of her ass and down between her legs.

I smacked her ass once more and I picked her up, laid her on the bed and removed her handcuffs. I got dressed and slipped out to the same way I came in. I left the pillowcase covering her head, she can remove that when she's ready. The only sign that I was there was the extra wetness dripping down her already wet opening on the inside of her legs.

By Fugman for Tumblr.