This One's For You

This One's For Youbased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

I've lived with my girlfriend Holly for a while now, we've had a great relationship, adventurous, loving and very sexy. She is adventurous and fun, and full of surprises. One night after we came home from a dinner with friends, she surprised me yet again

I laid down on the bed, still dressed from dinner as she emerged from the bathroom. She was wearing just a white tank top and black lace panties. She looked sexy as hell, but she always does. She climbed on top of me and kissed me gently at first, then with more passion.

[[MORE]]

She smiled and said "T O F U" that is our little code for this one's for you! She slid down my torso and unbuttoned my jeans. She was hungry to please.

Becky unzipped my pants and slid her hand inside, brushing against my hardening tool. She moved her hand back and forth over my underwear, she kissed it through the cloth, but I could feel her warm breath through the fabric. She bit down gently and my erection grew harder, she teased me, until I was really stretching the fabric to my underwear. Her tiny fingers, traced the outline of my erection before reaching the band of my underwear.

Her fingers curled and wrapped inside before she slowly pulled down the fabric to expose more skin, but not my erection. She kissed softly the newly exposed flesh, then lowered my underwear a bit more, until my tool was poking out a little, trying to catch a glimpse of this beautiful woman.

She kissed the head and gently ran her teeth over it, causing a reaction in me that caused my member to stretch further out of the underwear. She wrapped her lips around my head and I was in heaven. She slid my underwear down and her lips travelled with them. Before I knew it, I was buried deep inside of her hot mouth. She pulled at my pants and underwear until I lifted my hips and she took them all the way down and off my legs.

She ran her hands up the insides of my legs, softly opening them up further. Her fingers tickled as they travelled up my inner thighs. But I really sprang up when she tickled my testicles with her fingertips. Luckily I just shaved earlier that day and her fingers enjoyed playing with my soft skin.

Holly caressed me, and teased me with her fingers as she kissed and sucked on my hardness. Just then, she stopped everything, and told me, "don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." I stayed out as instructed, waiting to see what else she had in store for me.

When she returned with a blindfold and a small bag. "Hands down to your sides, and you are not to peak." She kissed ma and put the blindfold over my eyes, I saw her smile one last moment before I saw only black.

The next sensations were completely new to me, something close around the base of my rod. She kissed the head and slid her tongue down the length of me. Then whatever was around my base, switched on and started to vibrate. Sending shivers down to places I've never even knew existed. The vibrations, combined with her wet mouth made me the hardest I have ever been and she knew that I was thoroughly enjoying every last bit.

My inability to see heightened the sensations as my woman was putting tremendous effort to bringing me through an incredible experience. Her hands, her lips, and the vibrations were sending unbelievable sensations all over my body. My temperature and my erection keeps growing as she continued to play.

I was building up to an eruption, and it was coming sooner than later. Holly suddenly stopped everything but the vibrations down below, but eventually, that stopped as well, but only for a moment. Suddenly I felt vibrations again, tickling the underside of my testicles and then at the same time, the entrance to my rear.

The sensation was incredible, I have never been so turned on, my body was pulsating and my blood was coming to meet all at the tip of my erection. Oh my, then I heard it, her magic wand, the giant vibrator, where was she going to out this? Seconds later I felt it land on the very tip of my throbbing member. She held it in place right below the head, the most sensitive spot for me, especially when I am this close to coming. She held it there and increased the speed slowly up to the highest. I was not going to last much longer.

The vibrations contradicted each other, but sang beautifully in the darkness. I was about to explode, and she whispered, "go ahead baby, tofu!"

I moaned as blood pulsed and my cream shit out of me like a canon. She held her magic wand in place as my body convulsed and more and more juice came spewing out. I have never come this long or this hard before and I was thoroughly in heaven. Holly whispered again, " I think I can still get more out, can I try?"

I grunted and she must have took it as a sign that I said yes. I felt her fingers slide round my pole and stroke me up and down. The vibrations stopped around my testicles and I felt something pushing into my rear. It was vibrating and feeling incredible as she turned her wand off and just stroked me. I felt something warm dripping down my legs and into my hole. Suddenly I felt a little bit of pain as the vibrations got deeper inside of me. But man, my erection came right back between that and her stroking.

I was pretty much standing straight up again as I felt it slide in even deeper. The vibrations tickled my rear, but the inside was screaming for more. I moaned and Holly moved my backside invader in deeper, and stroked me a little faster. I could not believe it, but I was rapidly approaching my second eruption.

She must have sensed it too, because I felt her warm mouth cover the head on my erection. As soon as I felt her warm mouth cover me and slide down my pole, the vibrator was pushed all the way inside of me. As soon as I felt it deep in my ass, and her sucking on my tool, I was going to lose it quickly. I was about to fire my second shot today, deep into her throat.

A couple more strokes with her fingers and a little bit of sucking, and a whole lot of vibrations had my filling her mouth full of my semen. She took it all in and I heard her swallow it all down. She continued sucking to get every drop, when she finally let my spent tool slip out of her mouth, she whispered, "that was for me." I felt the invader slowly exit my hole as she switched it off and fully removed it.

She cleaned me up and removed my blindfold. She retreated into the bathroom once again as I laid motionless on the bed, incapable of moving yet, my blood was finally coming back to the rest of my body. I heard the shower turn on in the next room and I struggled to get out of bed, but I managed to go and join her in the shower.

Ii kissed her neck as I caressed her, and she said, "not tonight, your already wiped, more fun tomorrow."

By Fugman for Tumblr.