Taken on the Couch

Taken On The Couchbased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

Bright and early every Saturday morning I take my bike rides, I usually leave before my wife is awake. I'm usually gone for a couple of hours every Saturday, but this time things were different when I arrived home. I am not going to lie, I got excited when I saw Angeline's car in the driveway. Angeline is one of my wife's sexiest friends from way back. I have always secretly had desires for her, especially when my wife told me about them playing together in the past, the visuals of that get me hard every time.

[[MORE]]

I put my bike in the garage and went inside, I found my wife on the couch and Angeline was sitting across from her on the loveseat. My wife was in a light tank top and shorts while Angeline was in a light sundress. They both smiled at me as I came in and said hello.

"I'm going to get showered baby, I'll be back!" I said as I removed my jersey and headed down the hall.

I could not help but think of these two incredible woman sitting in the living room, and it had parts of me already standing. I stroked myself a few times as I thought of my next move. I put shorts and my black tank top on and went out to join my wife.

The two women were still talking when I came up behind my wife's couch. I grabbed a handful of her hair with my left hand and pulled up, she stretched to keep me from pulling it out by the roots. It also forced her to look directly at Angeline. I slid my right hand down her neck and directly into her tank top, she grabbed a hold of my arm and caressed it as she enjoyed where I was headed. I swatted her hand away and held her hand against the couch for a moment, letting her know that she wasn't to do anything.

Her arm dropped back down as my hand slid underneath the fabric once again. My fingers found her nipple and pinched as I watched the breath rush into her as her breasts grew momentarily at his touch. I almost forgot that Angeline was watching, I glanced up and she caught my glance, she smiled a somewhat evil smile, letting me know that she was up for wherever this was headed.

My hand continued to stroke my wife's breasts, tweaking her nipples to full attention and alternating between both. My hand tightened the grip on her hair as she sat up straight and stared right at her friend. Her mouth opened slightly as I pinched tightly around her right nipple again.

I pulled up on my wife's hair until she cried out in pain, I raised my hand until she was standing straight up on the couch. I let go of her hair and lifted her tank top off of her body. She stood there on display in front of her friend, nipples standing at attention from the torment earlier. I then bent down and remover her shorts, again becoming more naked as her friend continued to watch our every move. Her panties were the next to go as they slide down her legs and off into the pile of clothes on the couch. I grabbed a hold of her hair again and forced her to sit down on the couch again.

My free hand explored her body, open and on display for my fun, and for Angeline to stare at. My hands slid down her body, grabbed a nipple on the way by and pinched it for good measure. Travelling down further, I spread her legs open and positioned my hand in front of her opening. I grabbed tightly her hair as she sat up straight and stared into Angeline's eyes. As my fingers slowly slid inside of her wetness. Her mouth opened as my fingers pressed deeper inside. Angeline licked her own lips as she watched me pleasure my wife.

I could tell by her wetness, that this scene was turning her on immensely as my fingers were already soaked in her luscious juices. Angeline was staring intently as my fingers slid in and out of my wife. I watched as Angeline was clutching her breasts and teasing her nipples.

I tightened the grip on my wife's hair and she looked at the effect that it was having in her friend. I pulled her back up to her feet and pulled her over the back of the couch. My naked wife was doing whatever I wanted and things were about to get hotter.

I pushed her down and her face was perfectly in line with my erection. It was barely contained by my shorts and she wanted it bad. Her hands gripped my upper thighs as her mouth found the front of my shorts. She surrounded my hardness and grabbed for my shorts. I used her hair and pulled her up again.

I bent her over the couch and told her to stay put. She did as she was told and I released her hair from my grasp. I bent down and slapped her bare ass, making her cry out in pain. Her breasts dangled in front of Angeline who now had her own breasts on display. Her fingers were pulling at her nipples in an attempt to feel what her friend has had the pleasure of feeling already today.

I bent over and kissed my wife's backside and slid my hands up the inside of her legs. Once I got to her crotch, I ran my fingers up and down her seam, once again coating my fingers with her excitement. I parted her lips and planted a kiss in the wet pinkness of her. She moaned softly as my tongue darted inside of her. My tongue moved in and out of her lips as my fingers held them open wide. She was moaning loudly the more my tongue slid between her labia and deeper inside of her.

When my tongue slipped out of her, I moved up to her other hole and my tongue worked its way inside of her.

She cried out, "holy shit, that feels incredible." She grabbed my head and pulled me closer. My tongue explored her asshole and my fingers plunged inside of her soaking wet lips. She gripped my hair and pulled me as close to her as she could and my tongue slid in as far as my little tongue would reach. My hair hurt as her hands tangled inside of it. I had to pry her hand out of my hair as I put her hands on the back of the couch.

I stood up and lowered my shorts, revealing my rock hard member to our guest. I watched as Angeline's fingers were diving in and out of her own wetness. Her little sun dress was in a heap next to her on the loveseat and this naked goddess was watching me. She was excited enough to be playing and it looked like she was already way ahead of the game. She was about ready to finish and I haven't even entered my wife yet.

I positioned myself behind her, bent her over the back of the couch, and I was about at her entrance. As I slowly moved forward, my wife's head came up and she moaned into the air, Angeline went to overdrive and opened her legs, her fingers opened her petals and she drove two fingers inside. Her head going back as I started to drive in and out of my own wife. I watched as she played, stroking her clit, opening herself up intimately to our sexy stares.

I alternated between plunging deep inside my wife and quick powerful thrusts. Her head was bouncing back and forth as she watched her best friend rapidly approaching her orgasm. I was transfixed at this beautiful woman with her fingers playing with her clit as she drove her other hand deeper and deeper inside. My hands grabbed tightly to my wife's hips as I pulled her back with each thrust inside. I knew with what my wife's muscles were doing and the scene in front of me, I would not last much longer, I needed to slow things down. My wife needs to finish before me. I slid my erection out of her slowly and went back down. As soon as my tongue touched her hole, she started moaning.

My fingers spread her cheeks and my tongue traced the outline of her backside. Teasing her, pleasing her until she was ready to go further. My tongue tasted her completely, places I've never been, but places we will surely revisit many times in the future. My fingers drove in and out of her wetness, stopping to tease her clit before swimming between her folds. But Every time my tongue entered her, a loud moan escaped.

With her ass really wet from her own excitement and my saliva, I decided it was time to enter her virgin backside. Angeline was almost over the edge at this point, and I knew that I was soon to follow her. I nudged the head of my erection and pushed forward slowly until I was fully inside of my wife. I grabbed a handful of hair and slowly started moving in and out. I started slowly and built up speed as my wife moaned and screamed her approval of the new territory we discovered.

She grabbed my hips, pulling me deeper inside as the first orgasm rocked through her. Angeline was crashing hard as well as her fingers played gently with her clit as she rode her explosion to the last quake. As soon as Angeline stuck her fingers down her throat, I pumped hard inside and flooded my wife with my cum. She moaned as she felt wave after wave enter her. I held inside of her until I was completely drained. When I slipped out slowly, my seed slipped out and down her legs.

My wife stood up and sat down on the couch, legs pulled into the air, as Angeline dove head first between them. I watched as her tongue dove between her folds and then inside of her ass. She licked and sucked until her mouth was covered in my white stickiness. She licked her lips and then kissed my wife passionately. Sharing my seed between them and seeing how eager they were to taste it on each other's tongues had my erection beginning to boil again.

My wife noticed and opened Angeline's ass cheeks open for me to enter her friend. I didn't hesitate a moment before my hands grabbed her by the hips. I ran my fingers up her slit and coated her entire opening with her fluids. As my hardness positioned right against her anus. She begged for me to take her slowly and I inched my hardness forward until I breached her hole. She moaned loudly as I pushed forward into her. My wife held her naked body firmly until I was buried deep inside.

As soon as I started to move back and forth inside of her, I was greeted to the two of them kissing. Their passion was animalistic and pure and I started thrusting harder. Deeper and deeper I went, the more Angeline moaned. But as soon as I saw her bite down on my wife's nipple I knew she was ready to scream out another orgasm. I held firmly inside as I felt her grab my testicles and squeeze. I exploded deep inside of her as she rocked through her second orgasm that day. I shot whatever I had left inside of me to deep inside of her. Wave after wave of cum filled her until I became soft and slid out of her ass.

She moaned her disappointment as my hardness disappeared. My wife and her best friend went back to their passionate kisses as I made my way back to the shower. I was soon joined by these two as we spent time exploring each other in the shower for more fun.

Since that one Saturday, every time I come home from my ride and see Angeline's car in the driveway, my erection beats me through the door.

By Fugman for Tumblr.