Hotel Hookup

Hotel Hookupposted by JessicasEroticRamblings ; narrated by Ava;Welcome To Steamy Stories Podcast

Jessica does ‘research’ for her next fiction series.

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the ► Podcast at Steamy Stories.

I lay on the hotel bed as Richard had instructed me to, with my legs spread and my fingers inside my pussy. He stood at the end of the bed completely naked with his hard cock in his hand, slowly stroking it as he looked down at me. I had met Richard on Tumblr a few weeks ago. He messaged me telling me how he loved my writing and we had gotten to know each other after many chats and many sexting sessions. It turned out that Richard lived only a two hour flight away from my home city, and he had offered to travel to my city and book a suite in the best hotel for one night; if I agreed to spend the night with him. I agreed to his proposal and so two weeks later here we were, in a hotel suite, masturbating in front of each other. 

[[MORE]]

Richard was in his early 40’s and he was also married but I didn’t care about the age difference or that he had a wife. It was just a one-night-stand so if she ever found out it was on him and not me. Richard knew I had a submissive side from our sexting sessions and I knew he had a very confident and dominant personality so it seemed we were a perfect match. He stared at me as I squirmed on the bed as I rubbed my clit. I was wearing the outfit he had sent me to wear for our sexy night together. He had sent me some sexy black strappy lingerie, a collar, and some cut little kitty cat ears. I was so wet and horny and staring at this older married man who was stroking his very sexy looking cock, and knowing he was about to Fuck me was getting me wetter by the second. 

“Jessica, you don’t know how many times I’ve thought about Fucking you as I’ve read your stories. Imagining how I’d Fuck you that first time. Imaging how it would feel to slide my cock inside your cunt and Fuck you exactly how I know you love to be Fucked. No, not only love but need to be Fucked,” he said as he reached out and grabbed my ankles. Slowly dragging me towards the center of the bed.

He climbed up on the bed and pushed my legs apart as he knelt between them. Lowering himself until he could rest his cock flat against my wide open pussy lips. “Are you ready to be Fucked Jessica?” 

“I want you to Fuck me Richard. I want you inside me,” was all I said and all he needed to hear. He pulled back slightly then pushed his cock head against my spread wet lips, putting just the head inside me. He slid his hands over my breasts then down my sides until he held my waist. 

“Jessica you hot little bitch, I’m going to Fuck the ever living shit out of you!” he said as he shoved his cock inside me so hard that I squealed out loud. He pulled back hard then slammed into my cunt even harder as he gripped my waist so tightly. I gasped so loud as he Fucked my tight wet pussy making my breasts bounce back and forth almost violently. Oh my god his cock was Fucking incredible as he took my cunt. His big hard married cock that was drilling into my needy cunt like a jackhammer. I had almost cum just from fingering myself so from the way he was pounding into me I was about to cum like a little whore, and I did. I screamed and my elbows gave way beneath me as my body tensed and my back arched, as my head fell back over the edge of the bed. 

“Cum; you Fucking little slut!” he roared as his grip on my waist and his thrusts seemed to somehow get even more powerful. I was screaming and cumming as he pulled my body onto every hard thrust of his married cock. Fucking me like I was some sex doll. He had said he would pull out before cumming during our chats but I knew there was no way he was about to pull out as he was Fucking me like some animal that needs to mate before it dies. I couldn’t stop cumming even if I had wanted to as he just kept pounding into my pussy giving me one of the biggest orgasms of my life. Then suddenly he threw his head back and roared as he came inside me, blasting the walls of my cunt in thick creamy cum. Holding my waist, crying out, thrusting and pumping more and more cum inside me. His cock driving so deep as he emptied his balls into my dripping wet bare cunt. 

Finally he collapsed onto me, panting as he lifted my head up and kissed me, his tongue searching for mine as his cock continued twitching deep inside me. After a few minutes he rolled off me and pulled me up fully back onto the bed. As his cock pulled from my pussy I could feel some of his seed leak out of me as the amount of cum he had pumped inside was ridiculous. He reached over and pulled something from his jacket pocket and I watched as he dropped a little blue pill onto the bedside table. 

“I plan on Fucking you all night long Jessica so I bought that in case I might need it, but I honestly don’t think I’m going to need it with you baby,” he said as he took my hand and pulled it over to his cock, “see baby I’m already getting hard again.” 

“Umm,” I started to get the feeling I may not be able to walk properly in the morning; and oh god, did I love that thought.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.

 The End of Denial

The long week of sexual frustration

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

Pete stared at me with absolute need and longing in his eyes as I prepared myself to end his week-long torture of daily ruined orgasms. Six days had passed since Pete had messaged me to tell me he would agree to anything if it meant he would get to feel my hands around his cock. I told Pete that if he agreed to be my cock toy that I could practice my ruined orgasm techniques upon for a week then I would make his wish come true.

Pete showed up at my house on the Monday evening and we got straight down to the business at hand. He undressed as instructed then lay back on my bed. I tied his wrists to my headboard to avoid any temptation of grabbing for his cock as he felt the frustration of his orgasm being ruined. I stripped down to my bra and panties then took Pete’s cock in my hands for the first time. 

“Oh god; Jessica. You don’t know how often I’ve dreamt of this moment while jerking off to your blog,” he moaned as my fingers curled around his shaft and I started stroking him. That first evening I bought him to the very edge of cumming twice before I allowed any kind of release. I stroked his cock to the point of no return before letting go of his shaft and watching the telltale twitches that told me his cum was slowly rising up his length searching for release. Pete groaned in frustration as we both watched his cock drooling cum from the tip as it twitched needing stimulation to allow a full orgasm that never came. 

“Was that your first ruined orgasm?” I asked as I untied his wrists from my headboard. 

“Yes Jessica, and I don’t know how to feel about it. I kinda loved how it felt but now I’m twice as horny as I was before you even touched my cock.” 

“Ha-ha, that’s the whole point sweetie,” I said as I smirked at him, “and you have to last until Friday without touching your cock in-between sessions. You promise you won’t make yourself cum no matter how frustrated you get right Pete?” 

“Oh yes I promise Jessica,” he said and smiled as I watched him get dressed. I told him to come back tomorrow night at the same time for our next session. Pete returned the following evening and he was tied to my bed and I had more fun torturing his cock by bringing him to the edge a few more times before ruined his orgasm just like the night before. 

Wednesday and Thursday went buy with identical cock teasing and cum ruining sessions, and I could tell Pete was starting to struggle and was perhaps nearing his limit. 

“Are you going to be able to handle this Pete? Can you survive until tomorrow?” I asked him as he pulled his pants up over his still hard and slightly leaking cock. He looked at me and nodded. 

“I think so Jessica, but I know I won’t be able to sleep tonight. I will be lying awake all night thinking about finally cumming by your hands and I’ll be desperate to start jerking my cock but I know I’m not allowed.” 

“No you aren’t allowed to touch your cock Pete but I promise it will all have been worth it when I’m milking your cock dry tomorrow,” I said with a naughty little grin. 

Pete arrived on Friday evening and was undressed and laying on my bed ready to be tied to my headboard before I could even blink. His cock was so beautifully hard and so ready for a good stroking session. 

“Are you ready for this sweetie?” I asked as I took his cock in my hand again. Pete groaned at my touch and squirmed against his wrist bindings. 

“Jessica, I swear I’ve never wanted or needed anything more than I want to cum for you right now. This is going to be the greatest cum of my life,” he moaned as I stroked his aching hard shaft. I told him I wasn’t going to tease him by edging him tonight as this was his reward for a week of torture. Pete was moaning and squirming so delightfully in my grasp. One of my favorite things in the world is to have a man at this kind of ultimate state of arousal as I’m stroking his cock in my hands. I stroked his cock slowly at first. A nice slow build up to what was to come. I spat onto the head of his cock and let my spit run down his shaft lubing him up as I increased the intensity of my handjob. Long strokes up and down his length as Pete groaned for release. 

“Umm; are you ready sweetie? Are you ready to finally cum for me?” I asked teasingly as I watched him almost trembling with excitement. 

“Oh god Jessica; yes, yes, yes! Make me cum. . Oh GOD; MAKE Me CUM, MISS JESSICA!” he screamed as he could feel his balls about to burst. I smiled at him as I stopped stroking him and let my hands drop to rest around the base of his cock, looking into his eyes with a wry little smirk on my face. “Oops.” was all I said as his cock twitched then let out one single burst of cum before just dribbling cum down his twitching shaft. The look of confusion in Pete’s eyes as he realized what I was doing to him was one I will never forget. 

“No Oh Fuck No! Oh GOD; You BITCH!” he screamed as his orgasm was ruined yet again. As he thrashed and cursed at me I stayed perfectly still smirking at him with my hands around the base of his cock. Pete was squirming and groaning as he desperately tried to hump my hands trying to get some kind of proper release but it was all to no avail. His trembling body slowly calmed as the cum stopped drooling from his cock. 

“Bitch?” I asked in a calm soft tone.

 “Oh god I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you. You’re my princess. I’m so sorry Miss Jessica. Please forgive me!” he begged as he realized the predicament he was still in. Bound to my bed with my hands as his only hope of finally being allowed to empty his throbbing aching swollen cum filled balls. 

“Oh that’s ok sweetie, I forgive you,” I said as I started to slowly stroke his sticky cum covered cock. “Now let’s have some fun!” 

“Oh Fuck.” was all he muttered before he submitted to my wicked torturous desires.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.