The Surprise!

The Surprisebased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

My wife Cherish and I found ourselves driving across the state for a friend's wedding. On the way there we stopped for gas and looked for a motel room to crash for the night. Cherish went to the bathroom and I booked the room a mile down the road. I asked for a nice room and some champagne to be waiting in the room. I had already picked up massage oil to surprise her.

[[MORE]]

When she came out of the bathroom, I told her the room was booked, it's just 2 minutes down the road. We pulled in and parked. It seemed like one of the nicer motels and the ambiance of the office was nice. We checked in and got our key cards. I told her, "Cher, go ahead and go to the room, there is a surprise waiting for you!"

She kissed me and said "don't take too long, sweetie.".

"I'm just gonna grab the bags, don't start without me," I said as I headed out the door.

I muttered to myself as I grabbed the bags, "how can one person need all of this for only two days?" I finally got all of her things ready and I headed towards room 14. I used my key and was shocked to see Cherish naked on the bed kissing and fondling a naked woman. This woman was incredibly sexy and both of them woman seem to be enjoying themselves.

"Um, honey, what's going on?" I asked sheepishly. I was shocked and excited at the same time. My wife has told me in the past that she never had a chance to experience the love of another woman, and she was always curious and excited by the thought. But come on, I only left her alone to grab the bags for a minute.

"Hi honey," she said with a smile, "thank you for Leah, she is sexy as hell."

"Who's Leah?" I asked

"My surprise, you had her waiting for me naked on the bed," she asked, "didn't you?"

Still confused, "while, you are right she is sexy as hell, but your surprise was the hot tub in the corner, chilled champagne and," reaching in my bag, "massage lotions."

Leah said, "I think I'm in the wrong room, I'll just leave you two alone."

Cherish leaned forward and bit down on Leah's right breast, leaving teeth marks behind, "you are not going anywhere," Cherish said, as she glanced at me, then back to Leah, "I wanna play!"

I sat down in the cozy chair by the door and waited to see how far this would go before Cherish would stop it. I was watching intently as the two woman began making out and exploring each other's bodies. I decided to get comfortable and see where it goes.

The intense visuals of these two beauties kiss and fondle each other was an incredible sight. I wish I thought of grabbing my phone at the time, but I was to mesmerized by what was happening that all of the blood left my brain and travelled south.

Cherish loved having her nipples bitten and I she did the same to her new friend. Her hands cupped her breasts as she repeated her oral attack on Leah's breasts.

Before long, my hand was stroking my pants and my member was rock solid. The show in front of me was amazing and I had to adjust a few things. I thought twice, and just decided to remove all of my clothes and watch. I was fine with just watching them.

My eyes were glued to the incredible women in front of me. Leah was super-hot and Cherish was amazing to begin with, but together they were truly a sight.

Leah had her head back with her mouth wide open as my wife slide her tongue between her legs. The second that she reached Leah's clit, I heard a soft moan escape.

"That feels so nice," Leah said with a breathy voice.

Her breath started to intensify the longer Cherish treated her with her sweet mouth Leah grabbed a head full of hair and ground her hips into my wife's lips and tongue. Holy hell, I looked down and I was stroking frantically, I thought I better slow down or I'll never make it until the end

I could not pull my eyes away from the steamy scene, my wife, not a prude in any stretch, was pleasuring a woman for the first time ever in her life. Cherish was really enjoying herself as her tongue and now fingers played deep in Leah's hot opening. Her tiny fingers opened her up like a flower as I watched her as her soft tongue licked her wetness and slipped inside.

Leah's hands grabbed handfuls of my wife's brown hair, pulling her closer and what it seemed like, closer to an impending climax. Getting ready for the sudden wave of nerve endings rocketing her body over the edge. My wife, just as naked and exposed as Leah was loving every bit of her juices. I could see the excitement dripping down Cher's inner thighs. Her lips glistening under the light next to the bed. Her excitement grew as she pleased her new friend with everything she had in her. She was eager to please and ready to make Leah go over the edge.

Cherish pushed Leah's thighs apart so that I could see how wet she was, "look honey, look what I made happen," she said with a smile before her tongue reached out and slipped inside again.

My hand was gripping tightly, I was getting close but I didn't want to finish yet, I wanted to watch Cherish bring her over. I wanted my wife to make Leah come. When I saw Leah's head come up and her hands pulled on the head between her legs, I knew she was just about there.

Cher knew it to, and she sucked hard on Leah's clit and released and repeated until she was panting breathlessly. I had a front row seat to my wife bringing this woman to an orgasm, and I loved every second of it. In fact, seconds after Leah came crashing, I shot my juices up in the air.

I sat there spent with my wife's face covered in this woman's juices, they cuddled together for a few moments while I cleaned up my mess. I watched as Leah pushed Cher away and laid her out face up on the bed in front of me, her head closest to me.

Leah climbed on top of Cherish and kissed her very passionately. Their tongues intertwined, and my tool started to come back to life. Their hands started to explore each other again and suddenly I was hard as an 18 year old on a date.

As things progress in front of me again, Leah slid down Cherish's naked body and lifted her legs. Knees pointing toward the ceiling as Leah's head disappeared between her shapely legs. Leah's hands grabbed Cher's inner thighs and held them open as her tongue touched her gently on her throbbing clit.

I sat mesmerized at the scene in front of me, the excitement building up inside of her oozing honeypot and I knew it would not be long. She loved the oral attention and I could tell by her moans. I paid attention to her breathing, as I stroked myself again. This time faster and faster as the intensity of my wife's breathing rose to new levels. I saw her heaving chest rise and fall and as her head tilted back she looked right at me when her orgasm rocked her to her core.

My hand was gripping my hardness, trying to prevent the inevitable explosion that was about to happen. But as Cher violently lost control of her body as passion overtook it, there was no stopping it, and I shot straight up for the second time.

Leah rose from between my wife's legs, smiling and licking her lips, "Umm, so good!" She said with a smile.

Cher was still coming around from her climax when Leah held her head and went in for a very passionate kiss. As the two of them made out in front of me, Leah positioned herself in such a way that their legs intertwined and their pelvises came together.

I found myself beginning to stir again as the scene unfolded. My erection growing as Leah moved her hips and both woman started to softly moan.

My inexperienced wife's face was pure ecstasy as she enjoyed every bit of the attention and sensation of this raven haired beauty.

Leah moved her hips back and forth as her hot lips rubbed back and forth on Cher’s already over lubricated opening. I found myself stroking again as the two hotties in front of me continued their steamy show.

Between labored breaths and moans, Cher said, "oh my god, this feels incredible!"

I stared intently as the scene continued, my hand bouncing up and down, trying to match the rhythm of their hips gyrations. They picked up speed, and my hand followed, they slowed down and so did I.

The impending eruptions oozing closer and closer for all of us. The tension was building and I could feel myself inching closer to a third shot into the air.

The scene in front of me became an incredible quest for release as the two woman bounced their privates together like crazy until they were moments away from erupting again. My hand pumped up and down, all three of us approaching the point of no return.

And just as I was about to hit my orgasm, the two women hit theirs first. A crescendo of their screams and loud moans echoed throughout the room as I began pulsing hot stickiness for the third time that night.

As I lay back and collect myself, the semen still oozing out of the tip, down onto my hand and legs. I'm spent and the two women have collapsed next to each other, still a scene of intertwined sweat soaked naked bodies.

Leah stood up and began to get dressed, I noticed how beautiful this creature was as she bent over, kissed Cher and smacked her back side playfully.

Leah approached me, grabbed the hair on the back of my head and kissed me hard. Her tongue dove into my mouth and her hand tightened the grip on my hair. She slowly stood up, put her fingers in my seed and walked towards the door, licking her fingertips. "Umm, tastes so good." As she turned and walked out the door.

I looked over at my wife, still naked and spent, rolled over and drifted off to sleep as I sat there reeling from our surprise encounter with the beautiful Intruder named Leah.

By Fugman for Tumblr.