A Helping Hand

A Helping HandPosted by Fugman's Sexy Stories, narrated by GuyWelcome To Steamy Stories Podcast

Spicing up the intimacy with fantasy fare. 

by Fugman for Fugman’s Sexy Stories - listen to the podcast at Steamy Stories

My wife and I decided we were going to do something to spice things up in the bedroom. We decided to start writing down our fantasies that we haven’t experienced yet, and let the other read them. So far, some of the fantasies aren’t easy to fulfil without some planning, but we enjoyed the thoughts, the conversations and the steaminess that the letters brought to our conversations, and even just talking about it, has things getting hotter in the bedroom.

[[MORE]]

Some were easier to fulfill and we’ve brought some of them to a hot reality. This is an open letter to my wife about one of my unrealized fantasy.

For the longest time I have had this fantasy, it keeps entering my mind and I so much want for it to happen. It’s one of those incredible fantasies that I’ve had in my mind forever, but I have not experienced it yet.

I wake up early and as usual, I’m already standing tall and hard. I try to deny the urge, but my hand is constantly finding it’s way to my hardness for a stroke or two. I look over to you and I hear your light snore, and I see your face, eyes closed and I decided to play.

I’m getting warmer as my hand pumps up and down and I have to push the blanket off of me. The fan cools my skin quickly but the heat building up below is working against me. I tease the ridge going around the head of my erection and imagine that it is your tongue, your warm mouth teasing me, pleasing me.

I push my underwear down and expose myself completely to the cool air in the room. My hand slowly working up and down my shaft, finger sliding in the wetness that is forming on the very tip of me. The more I play, the harder I get, the longer I get. I tickle my testicles as my other hand strokes my shaft, oh how I wish you would take over. I close my eyes as I continue torturing myself, stroking slowly up and down, building up the pressure.

My hands feel good, but I really want yours to be on me, teasing, tormenting and carrying me closer to climax. With thoughts in my head of you, my hands working on my tool, I’m getting there. My eyes closed tightly as I’m enjoying my imagination of you taking over my entire body.

Suddenly I feel your mouth wrap around the end of my tool, your warm mouth surrounding me as you slowly engulf my erection. I opened my eyes and connected with you as you licked and took my entire length down your throat.

My eyes closed again as my head fell back and I enjoyed thoroughly your special treatment. I’ve always loved your mouth and what you do to me, and you were working me expertly as usual. The more you worked, the closer I was getting to finishing, and I had other plans.

I pushed you away from my erection and rolled you over onto your back. I kissed you deeply before my lips travelled down to your neck. I pulled your tank top down to expose your nipples and I swirled my tongue around each one leaving them wet with my saliva. I blew gently on each nipple to dry them, and each one of them became hard and stood straight up. I pinched them each and moved further down your body.

I grabbed your thighs and moved them open, I pushed your panties to the side and stroked your opening with my finger, you are already wet. I slid my finger up and down, coating my finger and making your breathing more shallow.

I placed my finger at your entrance as my mouth came in contact with your clit. I slid my finger inside as my mouth surrounded you and gently sucked, getting a soft moan out of you. I sucked harder as my fingers slid in and out of your wetness. By the time I slid my fingers out of you they were soaked in your excitement.

I have always loved the taste of you, and I wanted more, I moved my tongue around and then down into your wetness. My finger and tongue exchanged places as my tongue darted inside, my fingers stroked your button. Teasing it, swirling around as my tongue forced inside as deep as I could reach. You moaned again, which tells me that you enjoy what I am doing to you.

I pulled my head back and just teased you with my fingers, watching you squirm and push your privates into my hand was fun to watch. I slid my hand out of you, looked at the wetness between your legs and slapped you right on your opening and your clit. The sound echoed throughout the room as I watched you inhale sharply. Again, “Slap” and I watch you again gasp for breath. I lifted my hand and saw the outline of my hand in pink as I came down again and again.

Your moans and shortness of breath told me that no matter how much you protest, you love the effect it has on you. One more time, and you grab me by my arm, pulling me up to you.

“Just do me already, enough foreplay, I want you inside of me right now.” You said with urgency as you reached down to guide me inside. My erection slid between your lips and slowly slid deeper inside. The look of satisfaction on your face was incredible, but nothing compared to your eyes once I was fully inside of you. The passion, the desire, the lust that your eyes showed me as I lay there deep inside of you.

I was enjoying the feeling of being buried so deep, but I had to start moving. I slid back and forth with my hips, grinding inside before I moved back, almost removing myself. I could feel your lips closing as my rod slowly withdrew, then I pushed forward roughly and opened your lips right back up.

I held inside again, moving back and forth, grinding inside until I moved back, nearly exiting you again. Your lips did not want to let go of me this time and you grabbed me by the hips, pulling me back inside deep. You pushed me off if you, and on to my back, looks like you are taking control. I lay on my back, erection pointing at the ceiling, and you turn around and face the doorway. Sliding down onto my pole, your opening accepting my entire length inside of you.

You move your hips back and forth and I feel the head of my tool stroking your insides. But I was not prepared for you leaning forward, and grinding tightly against me. I hit areas inside of you that I never knew before and you moaned your obvious approval. When your butt lifted and I watched you drop onto me again and again, it was intoxicating as your moans echoed through the room.

I grabbed a hold of your butt cheeks as they rose up and down, my tool driving deeper and deeper inside of your wanton cavern of flesh. I slapped your butt and you moaned. Louder and louder as you thrust me inside, you start to move faster and I knew you were loving ever second, every inch of me hitting everywhere inside.

A couple of spankings later and you moaned loudly, I knew you were almost there, the edge of the cliff, and I needed to do something to finish you off. My finger nudged your butt hole and you started bouncing and moaning. You said loudly, “I’m going to come!” As you hit your orgasm, I knew it would not be too much longer for me as I felt your hands stroking my testicles.

You massaged them, lightly squeezing them as you continued to move up and down on my rod, but a few moments, a few strokes later, your hand grabbed my testicles tightly, “come inside me, NOW!”

As your fingers gripped, my eruption shot straight inside of you, fulfilling your demand. Your hands played with my testicles as you sat down completely on me, you played and played until they were empty and you were full of my seed. You sat there, my tool buried deep inside until I started to soften.

You moved your hips back and forth, muscles gripping me tightly, until you slid up and off of me. My tool slipped out and you were dripping from our mixture of excited juices. My softening tool still leaking onto my belly as you left the room to clean up.

by Fugman for Fugman Sexy Stories