The Side of the Road

The Side Of The Roadbased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

Sometimes you just need a drive through the countryside to calm your nerves. Things have become hectic at work lately, and I told Kim that we should go for a long drive this weekend, just to get away from everything for a day. Kim agreed with me and we made plans to be gone for the weekend.

We agreed we would go to the bed and breakfast a couple of towns over, the route we took brought us through the very densely populated countryside, exactly what I needed.

[[MORE]]

I could not wait until our trip, it seemed like the rest of the week dragged on and on. Once Friday afternoon hit, I was anxious to get home, pack the car and grab Kim for our weekend away. When quitting time came around, I was already in the car and on the way to pack our things and go.

When I reached the driveway, Kim was waiting on the porch wearing a little tank top, cutoff shorts and a flannel light jacket. She was holding a small overnight bag.

She smiled when she saw me arrive, “Ready to go?” she asked. I shook my head yes, grabbed my bag and loaded the car. I opened the car door and she jumped inside. I think she was as excited as I was to get out of the area for a couple of days. We buckled up and went on a merry way.  

“I made a playlist for our ride,” she smiled and started the first song. “I Wanna Sex You Up” by Color Me Bad came through the sound system, I glanced at her and smiled.

“Let’s Get It On,” by Otis Redding, came on then “I Want Your Sex” by George Michael. I was starting to see a pattern, “Lay Your Hands on Me” by Bon Jovi started to play and I pulled over into the field next to the pavement. I opened her door and brought her to the front of the car and pushed her back and kissed her deep.

The next track started to play, “I’m on Fire” from Bruce Springsteen. I broke from our kiss and smiled at her, “How long were you planning to let me drive before you wouldn’t wait anymore?”

“Not much further, you got the hint pretty quick!” she said with a sultry grin.

Her legs lifted her up a little to the edge of the hood, I stroked her legs as she reached for my belt. I looked around at our surroundings and other than a barn located about 100 feet from where I pulled over, the sun shone on the tall grass around us. We were completely alone, no one would know or care what we were about to do.

Kim leaned back a little and unhooked my pants and licked her lips, “That’s What I Like,” by Bruno Mars came on and we both giggled. It was perfectly timed. Her hand moved over the front of my pants and she moved it slowly up and down.

I went to work on getting her cutoff jeans off, she lifted her ass so that I could remove them without hesitation. She laid down on the hood as I dropped my mouth to her opening.

“I just want you inside of me now, we can do all of that tonight at the room!” she said insistently, “Just do me now!”

I pulled her down off of the hood, “Turn around, hands on the car ma’am!” I commanded as if I was pulling her over.

She obeyed and got into character, “Okay officer, I’ll do whatever you want, just don’t give me a ticket!”

I pushed my pants and underwear down revealing my erection.

“Spread em, I need to check you for weapons” I said as she followed every instruction I gave her.

My hands slid up her bare legs and grazed over her privates.

“Do Me Baby!” she begged as “Just What I Needed” by the Cars came over the speakers.

I stood straight up and pushed her further onto the car, I held my erection and moved forward to slide into her.

“Oh Yeah, that is what I need!” she said as I slid into her moist opening. I slid in and out of her slow and shallow at first, but with each thrust, I went further inside of her. Her hands firmly planted on the hood, accepting my thrusts while pushing into me to gain more depth. She started to breathe heavier as I started to pick up speed.

I held her hips firmly as I took control and plowed back and forth into her hungry body. She moaned every time I buried my hardness deep within her. Her hands gripped the edge of the hood as I forcibly took her and did not stop. I was pumping in and out of her as she was begging me to make her come.

“Oh please baby, I need to come, make me come,” she said softly.

I took it upon myself to push her over the edge as quickly as I could, I slipped a hand around and touched her clitoris.

“Oh yes, just like that!” she was begging me to finish her off again.

I pinched her clit and she pleaded for me to shoot inside of her. “Please baby, I need you to fill me with it!”

She was talking dirty and I was loving it, my erection was rock hard and plowing deep inside of her as I felt the tickle way back inside.

I said to her softly as I am plunging in her “I hope you are ready baby, because here I; ”

She screamed out her orgasm, “Cum!”

I pushed into her for all I was worth and grabbed her hips tight as I exploded deep inside of her. I held myself inside deep as every last drop of semen flew inside of her wanting hole.

“Oh Baby, I needed that!” She said. Once I started to get feeling back in my legs, I started to slide back, removing my softening member. “No, not yet, I’m still enjoying you being inside of me.” I couldn’t argue and I remained inside of her until she released my softened manhood with a slurp sound.

“Pour Some Sugar On Me” by Def Leppard came on and she laughed.  We started to get dressed and we noticed that we weren’t alone anymore. I never heard the police car pull up behind me, and we were too into it to notice anything anyway.

The officer told us “Sorry, I didn’t want to interrupt, you two looked so happy, but can you take it somewhere else.

“Sorry officer,” Kim said as she pulled her clothes back on and jumped in the car.

“Sorry about that, the moment struck sir!” I said “Thanks for not interrupting us, we were close to finishing anyway.”

He said “I know, I heard!” smiled and walked away singing  “Pour Some Sugar on Me!”

I hooked my belt and opened the door, just as I was about to get in, the police car went by slowly as he told us to have a good night. I’m sure that won’t be a problem.

“You Make Loving Fun” by Fleetwood Mac came on as I pulled out onto the road and we headed out of town. We spoke about the experience and re-lived it all weekend long.

By Fugman for Tumblr.