Cherish

Three adventures of rediscovering my hot Milf empty-nester

By Fugman. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.


The Side of the Road

Blame it on the classic car and the mix tape.

By Fugman.

Sometimes you just need a drive through the countryside to calm your nerves. Things have become hectic at work lately, and I told Cherish that we should go for a long drive this Labor Day weekend, just to get away from everything for a day. Cherish agreed with me and we made plans to be gone for the weekend. Our daughter went off to college last weekend and we were finally back to just the two of us. All those memories of our early married years, before a baby surprised us; they were days of enjoying our nude sanctuary. We pledged we would return to that life. But life gets complicated and pressures mount, even when we aren’t parenting. The upside was that a pregnant bride at nineteen, can still be a hot-looking empty-nester at age 37. And Cher is one hot milf.

We agreed we would go to the bed and breakfast a couple of towns over, the route we took brought us through the very sparsely populated countryside, exactly what I needed.

I could not wait until our trip, it seemed like the rest of the week dragged on and on; working late. Once Friday afternoon hit, I was anxious to get home, pack the car and grab Cherish for our weekend away. When quitting time came around, I was already in the car and on the way to load the classic car and go.

When I reached the driveway, Cherish was waiting on the porch wearing a little tank top, white shorts and a light denim jacket. She was holding a small overnight bag.

She smiled when she saw me arrive, “Ready to go?” she asked. I shook my head yes, went inside and grabbed my bag, and loaded the old 1969 Charger I kept just for weekends like this. I opened the car door and she jumped inside. I think she was as excited as i was to get out of the area for a couple of days. We went on our merry way.  It was a beautiful early September evening.

“I made a playlist for our ride,” she smiled and started the first song. “I Wanna Sex You Up” by Color Me Badd; came through the aftermarket stereo sound system.

I wanna sex you up
(A tick tock, ya don't stop-stop, to the)
All night, girl, you make me feel good
I want to (let me rub you down)
I wanna sex you up

I glanced at her and smiled. “Let’s Get It On,” by Marvin Gaye, came on. We slowly worked our way out of the neighborhood, then out to the highway.

I've been really tryin', baby
Tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then, c'mon, oh, c'mon, whoa

Let's get it on
Ah, baby, let's get it on.

 

We stopped just outside of town, at my favorite country Barbeque restaurant for a meal. Not in any hurry, we had a couple beers after the meal, then came out to the car as a gorgeous sunset was in its early stages.

Then “I Want Your Sex” by George Michael.

I've waited so long baby
Out in the cold
But I can't take much more girl
I'm losing control

I want your sex
I want your love
I want your sex
I want your, sex, sex

Cher bounced to the beat and held an imaginary microphone to her mouth as she pointed her sultry finger at me, while mouthing the repetitive lyrics.

It's natural
It's chemical (let's do it)
It's logical
Habitual (can we do it?)
It's sensual
But most of all
Sex is something that we should do
Sex is something for me and you

Sex is natural, sex is good
Not everybody does it
But everybody should
Sex is natural, sex is fun
Sex is best when it's, one on one
One on one

 I was starting to see a pattern, “Lay Your Hands on Me” by Bon Jovi started to play and I pulled over into the entry to a field, next to the pavement.

Now, now, now baby
Don't you know I only aim to please?
If you want me to lay my hands on you

What you gotta do is
(Lay your hands on me), lay 'em on me
(Lay your hands on me), come on, come on, come on
(Lay your hands on me), everybody's gonna help me now

I opened her door and brought her to the front of the car and pushed her back and kissed her deep.

The next track started to play, “I’m on Fire” from Bruce Springsteen.

At night I wake up with the sheets soaking wet
And a freight train running through the middle of my head
Only you can cool my desire
Oh, oh, oh, I'm on fire
Oh, oh, oh, I'm on fire

I broke from our kiss and smiled at her, then I asked; “How long were you planning to let me drive before you wouldn’t wait anymore?”

“Not much further, you got the hint pretty quick!” she said with a sultry grin.

Her heel found a solid ledge of the front bumper, and she hiked herself up onto the corner of the warm hood, I stroked her legs as she reached for my belt. I looked around at our surroundings, and other than an old barn located about 300 feet from where I pulled over, the sun set on the tall grass around us. We were completely alone, no one would know or care what we were about to do.

Kim leaned back a little and unhooked my pants and licked her lips, “That’s What I Like,” by Bruno Mars came on and we both giggled.

Jump in the Cadillac
(Girl, let's put some miles on it)
Anything you want
(Just to put a smile on you)
You deserve it baby, you deserve it all
And I'm gonna give it to you

Cool jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Sex by the fire at night
Silk sheets and diamonds all white
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like

It was perfectly timed. Her hand moved over the front of my pants and she moved it slowly up and down.

I went to work on getting her white shorts off, she lifted her ass so that I could remove them without hesitation. She laid down on the hood as I dropped my mouth to her opening.

“I just want you inside of me now, we can do all of that tonight at the room!” she said insistently, “Just do me now!”

I pulled her down off of the hood, “Turn around, hands on the car ma’am!” I commanded as if I was pulling her over.

She obeyed and got into character, “Okay officer, I’ll do whatever you want, just don’t give me a ticket!”

I pushed my pants and underwear down, my turgid cock escaped and lurched outward, as if it caught the scent of a wet cunt, nearby.

“Spread em, I need to check you for weapons” I said as she followed every instruction I gave her.

My hands slid up her bare legs and grazed over her privates.

“Do Me Baby!” she begged as “Just What I Needed” by the Cars came over the speakers.

 I don't mind you comin' here
And wastin' all my time

I guess you're just what I needed (just what I needed)
I needed someone to feed
I guess you're just what I needed (just what I needed)
I needed someone to bleed

I stood straight up and pushed her further onto the car. I held my erection and moved forward to slide into her. “I need to do a cavity search, miss. Your compliance will make this more pleasant for both of us.”

“Oh Yeah, that is what I need!” she said as I slid into her moist opening. I slid in and out of her slow and shallow at first, but with each thrust, I went further inside of her. Her hands firmly planted on the hood, accepting my thrusts while pushing into me to gain more depth. She started to breathe heavier as I started to pick up speed.

I held her hips firmly as I took control and plowed back and forth into her hungry body. She moaned every time i buried my hardness deep within her. Her hands gripped the edge of the hood as I forcibly took her and did not stop. I was pumping in and out of her as she was begging me to make her come.

“Oh please baby, I need to come, make me come,” she said softly.

I took it upon myself to push her over the edge as quickly as I could. I slipped a hand around and touched her clitoris.

“Oh yes, just like that!” she was begging me to finish her off again.

I pinched her clit and she pleaded for me to shoot inside of her. “Please baby, I need you to fill me with it!”

She was talking dirty and I was loving it, my erection was rock hard and plowing deep inside of her as I felt the tickle way back inside.

I said to her softly as I am plunging in her “I hope you are ready baby, because here I...”

She screamed out her orgasm, “Come!”

I pushed into her for all I was worth and grabbed her hips tight as I exploded deep inside of her. I held myself inside deep as every last drop of semen flew inside of her wanting hole.

“Oh Baby, I needed that!” She said. Once I started to get feeling back in my legs, I started to slide back, removing my softening member. “No, not yet, I’m still enjoying you being inside of me.” I couldn’t argue and I remained inside of her until she released my softened manhood with a slurp sound.

Pour Some Sugar On Me” by Def Leppard came on and she laughed.  

Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah

Now c'mon, take a bottle, shake it up
Break the bubble, break it up

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

We started to get dressed and we noticed that we weren’t alone anymore. I never heard the police car pull up behind me, and we were too into it to notice anything anyway.

The officer told us “Sorry, I didn’t want to interrupt, you two looked so happy, but can you take it somewhere else.

“Sorry officer,” Cherish said as she pulled her clothes back on and jumped in the car.

“Sorry about that, the moment struck sir!” I said “Thanks for not interrupting us, we were close to finishing anyway.”

He said “I know, I heard!” smiled and walked away singing ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me!’

I hooked my belt and opened the door, just as I was about to get in, the police car went by slowly as he told us to have a good night. I’m sure that won’t be a problem.

You Make Loving Fun” by Fleetwood Mac came on as I pulled out onto the road and we headed out of town.

It would be different and you know it will
You, you make loving fun
And I don't have to tell you but you're the only one

You, you make loving fun
It's all I want to do
You, you make loving fun
It's all I want to do

 We spoke about the experience and re-lived it all weekend long.

By Fugman for Fugman’s Sexy Stories.

The Surprise!

Road Trip surprises, and then even more surprises.

By Fugman.

My wife Cherish and I found ourselves driving across the state on a beautiful autumn day, for a friend's wedding. On the way there we stopped at a big truck stop for gas and a bite to eat. Cher was seated at a table in the sandwich shop when I finished fueling. I opened my phone’s lodging app as we ate. A few minutes later, Cherish went to the travel plaza’s restroom as I booked the room just 20 minutes down the road. I asked for a nice room and some champagne to be waiting in the room. I had already picked up massage oil to surprise her.

When she came out of the bathroom, I told her; “Our room is booked, it's just 20 minutes down the road. “

We left the travel plaza and made the short trek down the highway, then pulled in and parked in a big modern hotel-motel complex. It seemed like one of the newer & nicer motels and the ambiance of the lobby was nice. It had 2 stories, with both interior halls, leading to a massive indoor solarium & pool. About 20 rooms lined the walls of the solarium. Another 20 penthouse suites were on the 2nd floor balcony. About 40 exterior-facing rooms were accessible from the parking lot which wrapped around the complex. I checked in at the desk and got our key cards. I’d gotten the last available room, which was on the backside of the building. I went over to the lobby sofa where Cher was relaxing. I told her, “Go ahead down the hall, past the solarium, then out the far door, and go to room 128, there is a surprise waiting for you!"

She kissed me and said "don't take too long, sweetie."

"I'm just gonna park the car around back & grab the bags. Don't start without me," I said, as I headed the other direction, out the lobby front entrance.

I parked just beyond the room. The lot was full and the sun was setting. The car next to mine had white letters on the back window, announcing; “Kyle & Betty’ and ‘Just Married’ written in shoe polish. I slung my duffle strap over my shoulder as two obviously tipsy bridesmaids giggled while walking toward the solarium entrance. Grabbing my wife’s 2 bags, I muttered to myself; "How can one person need all of this for only two days?" I finally got all of her things ready and I headed down to the end of the sidewalk, towards room 128. I used my key and was shocked to see Cherish naked on the bed kissing and fondling a mysterious curvaceous naked woman. This woman was incredibly sexy and both of them woman seem to be enjoying themselves.

"Um, honey; what's going on?" I asked sheepishly. I was shocked and excited at the same time. My wife has told me in the past that she never had a chance to experience the love of another woman, and she was always curious and excited by the thought. But come on, I only left her alone to grab the bags for 5 minutes.

"Hi, honey;" she said with a smile, "thank you for Leah, she is sexy as hell."

"Who's Leah?" I asked

"She’s my surprise. You had her waiting for me, naked on the bed." she asked, "didn't you?"

Still confused, I explained, "While, you are right she is sexy as hell, but your surprise was the hot tub in the corner, chilled champagne and," reaching in my bag, "massage lotions." The unplanned presence of this other bombshell babe; I didn’t know.

Leah giggled & said, "I think I'm in the wrong room, I'll just leave you two alone."

Cherish leaned forward and bit down on Leah's right breast, leaving teeth marks behind, "you are not going anywhere," Cherish said, as she glanced at me, then back to Leah, "I wanna play!"

I grinned as I put the bags on the floor & seated myself in the cozy armchair by the door; and waited to see how far this would go before Cherish would stop it. I was watching intently as the two women resumed making out and exploring each other's bodies. I decided to get comfortable and see where it goes.

The intense visuals of these two full-figured thirty-something beauties; kissing and fondling each other, was an incredible sight. I wish I thought of my phone’s video recorder at the time, but I was to mesmerized by what was happening; that all of the blood left my brain and traveled south.

Cherish loved having her nipples bitten and I she did the same to her new playmate. Her hands cupped Leah’s breasts as she repeated her oral attack on them.

Before long, my hand was stroking my pants and my member was rock solid. The show in front of me was amazing and I had to adjust a few things. I thought twice, and just decided to remove all of my clothes and watch. I was fine with just watching them.

My eyes were glued to the incredible women in front of me. Leah was super-hot and Cherish was amazing to begin with, but together they were truly a sight.

Leah had her head back with her mouth wide open as my wife slide her tongue between her legs. The second that she reached Leah's clit, I heard a soft moan escape.

"That feels so nice," Leah said with a breathy voice.

Her breath started to intensify the longer Cherish treated her with her sweet mouth Leah grabbed a head full of hair and ground her hips into my wife's lips and tongue. Holy hell, I looked down and I was stroking frantically, I thought I better slow down or I'll never make it until the end

I could not pull my eyes away from the steamy scene, my wife, not a prude in any stretch, was pleasuring a woman for the first time ever in her life. Cherish was really enjoying herself as her tongue and now fingers played deep in Leah's hot opening. Her tiny fingers opened her up like a flower as I watched her as her soft tongue licked her wetness and slipped inside.

Leah's hands grabbed handfuls of my wife's brown hair, pulling her closer and what it seemed like, closer to an impending climax. Getting ready for the sudden wave of nerve endings rocketing her body over the edge. My wife, just as naked and exposed as Leah was loving every bit of her juices. I could see the excitement dripping down Cher's inner thighs. Her lips glistening under the light next to the bed. Her excitement grew as she pleased her new friend with everything she had in her. She was eager to please and ready to make Leah go over the edge.

Cherish pushed Leah's thighs apart so that I could see how wet she was. "Look honey, look what I made happen," she said with a smile before her tongue reached out and slipped inside again.

My hand was gripping tightly, I was getting close but I didn't want to finish yet, I wanted to watch Cherish bring her over. I wanted my wife to make Leah come. When I saw Leah's head come up and her hands pulled on the head between her legs, I knew she was just about there.

Cher knew it to, and she sucked hard on Leah's clit and released and repeated until she was panting breathlessly. I had a front row seat to my wife bringing this woman to an orgasm, and I loved every second of it. In fact, seconds after Leah came crashing, I shot my juices up in the air.

I sat there spent with my wife's face covered in this woman's juices, they cuddled together for a few moments while I observed the big puddle of cum in my navel recess. I watched as Leah pushed Cher away and laid her out face up on the bed in front of me, her head closest to me.

Leah climbed on top of Cherish and kissed her very passionately. Their tongues intertwined, and my tool started to come back to life. Their hands started to explore each other again and suddenly I was hard as an 18 year old on a date.

As things progress in front of me again, Leah slid down Cherish's naked body and lifted her legs. Knees pointing toward the ceiling as Leah's head disappeared between Cher’s shapely legs. Leah's hands grabbed Cher's inner thighs and held them open as her tongue touched gently, on her throbbing clit.

I sat mesmerized at the scene in front of me, the excitement building up inside of her oozing honeypot and I knew it would not be long. She loved the oral attention and I could tell by her moans. I paid attention to her breathing, as I stroked myself again. I was well-acquainted with the clit Leah was pleasuring. My memories rushed, of that big stiff probe sprouting out from open Cher’s inner swollen lips. This time I stroked faster and faster as the intensity of my wife's breathing rose to new levels. I saw her heaving chest rise and fall and as her head tilted back she looked right at me when her orgasm rocked to her core.

My hand was gripping my hardness, trying to prevent the inevitable explosion that was about to happen. But as Cher violently lost control of her body as passion overtook it, there was no stopping it, and I shot straight up for the second time.

Leah rose on all fours, from between my wife's legs, smiling and licking her lips, "Hmm, so good!" She said with a smile.

Cher was still coming around from her climax when Leah slid up & held her head, then went in for a very passionate kiss. As the two of them made out in front of me, Leah rolled onto her side & positioned herself in such a way that their legs intertwined and their pelvises pressed together.

I found myself beginning to stir again as the scene unfolded. My erection growing as Leah moved her hips and both woman started to softly moan.

My inexperienced wife's face was pure ecstasy as she enjoyed every bit of the attention and sensation of this raven-haired buxom beauty.

Leah moved her hips back and forth as her hot lips rubbed back and forth on Cher's already over-lubricated opening. I found myself stroking again as the two hotties continued their steamy show.

Between labored breaths and moans, Cher said, "Oh my god, this feels incredible!"

I stared intently as the scene continued. My hand was stroking up and down, trying to match the rhythm of their hips gyrations. They picked up speed, and my hand followed, they slowed down and so did I.

The impending eruptions drew closer and closer for all of us. The tension was building and I could feel myself inching closer to a third shot into the air.

The scene in front of me became an incredible quest for release as the two women pressed their privates together like crazy until they were moments away from erupting again. My hand pumped up and down, all three of us approaching the point of no return.

And just as I was about to hit my orgasm, the two women hit theirs first. A crescendo of their screams and loud moans echoed throughout the room as I began pulsing hot stickiness for the third time that night.

As I lay back and collect myself, the semen still oozing out of the tip, down onto my hand and legs. I'm spent and the two women have collapsed next to each other, still a scene of intertwined sweat-soaked naked bodies.

Leah sat up and began to get dressed, I noticed how beautiful this creature was, as she bent over & kissed Cher, then slapped her ass playfully.

Leah approached me, grabbed the hair on the back of my head and kissed me hard. Her tongue dove into my mouth and her hand tightened the grip on my hair. My wife’s cunt juices mingled on Leah’s tongue. She slowly stood up, & dipped her fingers into my navel, in the overflowing puddle of my thick semen. Then Leah’s sultry eyes locked onto mine, as her dripping fingers entered her mouth. Then she walked towards the door, licking her fingertips. "Yum, tastes so good." Opening the door, she turned and winked at me, then walked out.

I looked over at my wife, still naked and spent. She’d rolled over and drifted off to sleep, with still-swollen cunt lips smiling contentedly from the deep crevasse of her ass. I sat there reeling from our surprise encounter with the beautiful Intruder named Leah.

By Fugman for Fugman’s Sexy Stories.

Cher’s Birthday Dessert

I want to give myself to her, but I still wanted to give her more than me.

By Fugman.

January 10th was Cher's birthday and like every other year, I had some big plans to show her just how much I love her. I try to out-do myself every year, but this year, things went a different way, more exciting, and I didn't even know how much was going to change between us.

I told her to put on her favorite dress, we have reservations to a favorite place. I love the way the material of that dress clings to every curve, exposes the right amount of cleavage, yes, she is really sexy, I have to try to control myself for now. At least until we get home, "I have a huge surprise for you," I said with a grin.

She giggled, "huge?"

I smile back, "yes ma'am!"

No hints, just the wild thoughts go through her head, "you know I like to go above and beyond the year before."

We finally arrived home, and I brought Cher into the bedroom and I sat her gently on the edge of the bed and whispered softly in her ear; "trust me?" She nodded and I kissed her neck. I grabbed the blindfold and placed it on her head, sliding it down until her sexy eyes were covered.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" Again her sheepish nod, not knowing exactly what is about to happen.

I slowly removed the dress and smile when I realized no underwear of any kind, she was already completely naked.

"Hands at your sides," I instructed. She reached up and grabbed me around my neck and pulled me towards her for a kiss.

"No ma'am, you are to follow my instructions and do as you are told!" I commanded.

I did like the reaction, as i noticed she took a deep breath in, as I watch her breasts heave up and down.

"Hold your arms out straight in front of you," I said sternly. She felt my body come between her arms, "don't close your arms until I tell you."

I grabbed her by her wrists and closed them around me, The click of the handcuffs and excitement built, in her naked body.

"Stay still. Do not move until you are told to," I turned around facing her, "Okay, stick your tongue out and open your mouth."

She did as she was instructed and realized that it is not me between her arms, it is a woman, and Cher's tongue just sent shockwaves up her body. A moan escaped her lips as her tongue finds her sweet opening. She is already wet, and her aroma fills Cher's nose as her hands grab this woman's ass and pull her closer. I watched as things started stirring in me. The conspiring woman's lips and tongue sliding up higher to circle her clit.

Cher may find my journal, so I won’t divulge who the woman is, who conspired with me, to make this birthday gift happen. All I will say is that I selected someone I knew I could trust. These threesomes have occasionally led lasting marriages to a divorce court. That will not happen to us. Back to our birthday adventuere.

With a head full of hair, she pulled Cher's pretty face into her. Cher’s head tilted back as our plaything thrust her crotch closer. I can tell that Cher's juices have already started dripping down her legs and onto the bed.

"Stop now!," I said, as she continued her attach on this woman. "I said stop, you will follow my instructions and do as you are told."

Reluctantly, she pulled away as I encouraged her to turn around. Then I pushed Cher's face towards her exposed ass.

"Stick your tongue out Cher," I ordered. Of course at this point Cher realized it was a major turn on to be told what to do. She buried her wet tongue between her cheeks and pushed it gently into her tight sphincter. The woman reached and grabbed hair and pulled Cher further into her.

"Oh my god, yes!" She screamed.

"Quiet" I yelled. Cher grabbed this woman's thigh and pulled her close as her tongue pressed in and out.

I could see the woman was getting close with Cher's tongue buried deep inside of her backside, "Stop right now."

Cher did as she was told, and even though they both wanted for her to finish, each of them knew other things were coming, other incredible things.

I helped her out of Cher's outstretched handcuffed arms and put her on the bed. Close enough to watch the next steamy situation.

I climbed in between Cher's still open arms, "stick out your tongue," I said again. The tip of her tongue touched the tip of my erection. Her mouth opened up to accept me as I pulled her head towards me. Slowly I entered the open mouth. I held her head firmly once I reached the back of her throat.

I could feel the struggle for air, and I released her head long enough to get a breath before I plunged myself back between her parted lips.

"Mmm," I feel the vibrations tickle my entire rod. I grabbed hair and moved myself in and out of her open mouth. Back and forth, she engulfed me, then released until I'm almost out, then she licked the tip of my hardness.

Back and forth, she could feel my size increase as I am about to fire inside of this sweet mouth and down her throat. I looked at our new friend. She is playing with herself, sliding her fingers in and out of her juicy opening, her eyes are concentrating on my tool, sliding between Cher's lips. I was about ready to shoot deep down, whenI felt a finger slip between my cheeks and inside of my sphincter hole. I lost control and shot my entire load deep between Cher's lips. She rapidly swallowed every drop of my fluid, her tongue massaging the underside of my cock as she extracted all my juices. As the last few drops oozed down her throat, I picked her up and lay Cher gently on the bed, pushing her handcuffed arms above her head. I commanded "Your arms stay here!" Her legs parted, expecting to be pleasured right away. Cher could hardly stand the agonizing wait for someone to connect with her dripping wet opening. Suddenly, a mouth surrounded her erect nipple, tongue swirling around the tip.

"Oh," escaped from Cher's lips.

Quietly I issued my instructions to our new conspiring plaything. "Bite down, I want them red and sore."

A sharp cry was blurted out in pain, and I slid my hands up Cher's thighs. I slapped the inside of them and the sound echoed throughout the room.

"Now the other one" as her teeth wrapped around the other nipple. I slapped the inside of her thighs again. I slapped her between her legs, a sharp sting of my hand on her big swollen exposed clit had Cher inhale sharply. Then Cher felt my tongue touch, deep between her legs. I surrounded her protruding clit with my tongue and nibbled gently. I released her clit from my grip and smacked it again with my hand. Then, with more force, she enjoyed the pain and the excitement of the torment. In a breathy voice, she uttered "again please!"

We both did as Cher begged. She bit down on Cher's erect nipple as my hand came crashing down. A scream and moan both came out of her mouth at the same time. I knew she was loving the attention, and I wanted to speed things up. Neither one of them has finished yet. I wanted both of them to erupt, so I lifted one of Cher’s legs straight up in the air and told my conspirator; "Straddle her other leg and rub your pussies together. I want to see you both finish!"

Cher waited as the other woman got into position, embracing Cher’s vertical leg between her tits. I could see both of them glisten with excitement. When they settled in and the two hot cunts met, both of them let out a soft moan. But when she started to move her hips, Cher's face quickly went to pure joy as the clits bumped up against. Sliding back and forth, coating each other with juices. Their moans started coming closer together, both of them now in unison. I watch as they gyrated together, eagerly trying to explode. I slid my fingers between and my thumb went deep into my conspirer’s cunt as two of my fingers explored the depths of Cher’s wet cunt; all of this as they ground together. I watched as both chests started to inhale and exhale quicker and quicker and I knew that both of them were seconds away.

Cries of relief came out at the same moment as my hand was suddenly soaking wet. The two women collapsed into each other’s embrace, side by side. I withdrew my fingers from Cher’s cunt and held it up to Cher's mouth. She tasted the combined juices as my conspirer leaned over to do the same. I allowed both of them to lick before pulling my hand away and pushing them together in a kiss. They kissed passionately together as their bodies started to come back to normal. Her hands massaged Cher's breasts and I commanded. "lay back and let Cher lick you!" She did as she was told. They were close to a 69 position, but Cher’s legs were off to the side of our plaything’s side. Cher's tongue found the right button again. Cher’s ankles dangled off the end of the bed.

I knelt between Cher's spread legs and stroked her opening with my hard cock. Cher moaned into the woman’s opening. I coated my erection with the sweet nectar still oozing from Cher’s recent eruption, and slowly entered. I slid in deep and just held myself deep inside of Cher, feeling the hot walls surround me and attempt to stroke me inside. I watched as my woman licked our new friend for a moment and then I withdrew almost completely.

Our plaything reached over and looped a finger around the base of my cock, stroking me and pulling me back inside of the sweetness. Her hands played with my length as it disappeared inside. I watched as her moist opening moved back and forth across Cher's lips, I was mesmerized to see her enjoy her dessert and I was so turned on that I gave her a present like that. I started to drive harder inside, pulling out before she would guide me back inside. The tension was incredible, and I knew things were getting closer. She was grinding back and forth and I knew she was about ready to explode for the second time tonight. I knew if I sped up, Cher would be soon behind her. And with everything that has happened so far, I couldn't take much more of this excitement myself. I started to pound harder inside, faster, slower, harder, softer, I watched as she started to come closer again. Cher's excitement had her doing all kinds of things with her mouth. They were both really close now.  I took a play out of the playbook, I slid a finger inside of Cher’s ass and she screamed. Our plaything gyrated her hips until the explosion rocked her entire body. She came hard in Cher's mouth. She rested a moment then slid over, leaving Cher face down and approaching yet another climax. I raised Cher’s ass up until she was on her knees, with her face still on the mattress.  The other woman then moved down to watch me slide back in forth inside my Cher’s cunt, while probing Cher’s ass at the same rhythm.

I pumped my hips back and forth with a strong thrust, rocking Cher's body back and forth on the bed, I noticed the naked handcuffed glistening sweaty body beneath me and the blindfold was still covering her face. I grabbed for her tits and held them as I moved above and slammed deeper, but slower. I felt a hand reach between my thighs and cup my balls. A slender thumb pressed into my sphincter. A loud groan echoed as I reached the bottom of her tunnel. I kept hitting it like that, over and over and screams started coming more frequently. Cher was getting closer to the triumphant release, then rocked violently as Cher crashed through her second orgasm. Her cunt gripping my cock as it was throbbing inside. I was moments from finishing and spraying deep inside with my seed. Cher knew it was coming, even begging for me to finish.  

I was immersed in the overload of sensual stimuli as my prostate enjoyed the soft massage of a thumb, my balls were gently fondled by fingers, and my cock was squeezed by a trembling cunt.

"Come on baby, fill me!" Cher said as I was starting to tense up. I squirted deep inside for all I was worth. My body tensed and released with every squirt. When I finally stopped pumping inside, I nearly passed out. The orgasm of my prostate sent me into new levels of existence. My cock’s tip tingled too much. I slowly pulled out and rolled onto my back.  Our new friend moved onto her back and slid her head up between Cher's wide-spread legs and  pulled Cher’s cunt down onto her face. Our plaything licked up all my cream as it  flowed out, along with Cher’s own juices. I then came up to my woman's mouth and offered my softening, glistening member to her lips. She raised up on all fours and sucked me for all she could, licking me clean as our plaything was busy eating her and getting my come from between throbbing lips.

We all finished up and collapsed on the bed, all spent from our heated experience. We drifted off to sleep and when she woke up, our plaything was gone, and the restraints have been removed.

Cher kissed me passionately, "you definitely outdid yourself." She said with a smile.

By Fugman for Fugman’s Sexy Stories.