2-Hour Request Hour

Two Hour Reqquest Hourposted by Fugman, narrated by GuyWelcome To Steamy Stories Podcast

by Fugman’s, Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

Many years ago I used to be a radio DJ, a job I truly loved for many different reasons. First, I worked overnights on the weekend, so other than the DJ that worked at the other station in the building, there was no one ever around. I would invite my girlfriend and she would hang out with me pretty much my whole shift.

I had an airshift one year around my birthday, and I invited Stacy to hang with me during my shift.

[[MORE]]

I worked from twelve am to 6am, and she came by about half an hour into my shift wearing my favorite little black dress that shoed my two favorite things, cleavage and her long legs. She usually stayed until I left for the night, so I figured she had something in mind.

In the center of the room there is a big desk with an audio board and a microphone where I sit and do my show. On the other side a couple more microphones and chairs for the morning show. I sat behind this huge desk and Stacy sat behind me for the most part, she was my helper. She would help me get the music for my show.

We would get to talking and then I would put my headphones on, flip the microphone on and talk to all the listeners. Stacy used to enjoy listening to the calls from all of the lonely people. Beginning at two o'clock, I did the “two hour request hour” an all request show, lots of callers, lots of requests. It’s my busiest time of the Friday night show.

I started taking calls around 1:30am, and by 2, I had enough requests and dedications to have most of the first hour planned out. It was a popular show, and it was nice to have Stacy’s help.

Right as the clock turned 2, I started my show, Stacy told me that she would be right back. I said ok, and started the “Two Hour Request Hour.” My phone’s were hot and I was going good, answering phones and getting things ready. Other than answering the phones, I don’t do a lot of live mic work during this time, it’s all recorded phone calls.

When Stacy came back in the room, I was recording a call, I caught her eye, and she winked at me. She disappeared and a second later, I felt her hands on my thighs. Her hands stroked me through my jeans, and my member came to attention under her fingertips. I looked at her under the desk, as she smiled her approval of my condition. Deftly, she undib my belt and unbuttoned my jeans, slowly lowering my zipper. Her hands pulled at my jeans until I lifted my butt of the chair so she could pull them down. She grabbed at my underwear in the process and suddenly, my hard tool was naked in front of her.

She smiled at me, “don’t forget you have a show to do, go ahead, answer your phones!”

I tried to compose myself and answered a call, “Hi, this is John, can I send a song to Alice?’

Just as I was about to reply, Stacy kissed my rod and slid me deep inside of her mouth. I tried to stay calm and responded, but I about stumbled over simple words, “sure, what do you want to say to her?”

Stacy was slowly sliding me in and out of her lips, I looked at her, and she let me go only long enough to smile at me and softly say, “can’t you talk?” She winked and I watched as her lips parted and she slowly took my length down her throat.

John continued, “I want to tell her that she is my world, and can you play ‘The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You’ by Bryan Adams?”

I mustered my thoughts, “Sure, will do, thanks for calling.” I hung up the phone and looked at Stacy bobbing slowly up and down in my lap.

“Un-uh mister, don’t neglect those phones” as she dropped on me again and again.

It was difficult to work like this, but I am a professional, trained to deal with distractions and stay on task. I answered the next call, “Can you play ‘Fishnet,’ by Morris Day and send it out to Sam from Jessica?”

I managed to get out, “Sure, I can…” as I continued, Stacy wrapped her hands around the base of my very happy erection and stroked me, “do that!” As I said that, my voice cracked like a twelve year old.

I thanked my caller and hung up, Stacy removed my tool from her lips and stroked me, she flashed me a wicked grin “what’s the matter?”

I tried to reply, “nothing,” but as I started, she wrapped her lips around my head and forcefully sucked on me like she was trying to get my cream out through my fleshy straw. My voice cracked. And my words faded as my head fell backwards.

I took a moment to enjoy the sensations that her tongue sliding around the head were giving me. Then I answered the next call…“can you play….” The caller faded out as my girlfriend upped her game, and was stroking me, sucking on my head until my body uncontrollably pushed forward and I grabbed her head.

I was able to respond to my caller, “yeah, I can do that,” but I don’t really remember, or truth be told, care what they wanted to hear.

Stacy’s hand was tickling my testicles as she slid my hardness deep into her throat. Up and down, her head bobbed, as she started to make noises, vibrations travelled down my erection and I was fighting the urge to fire my seed.

I answered the next caller, “Hi, can you play….” Once again Stacy was trying to get me to go over the edge, “and send it out to…” Stacy grabbed me tightly as I fired deep into her throat.

“Oh yes, I can do that,” I said and hung up the phone as my hand grabbed Stacy’s head and held her as my stuff flooded her mouth. “Oh my god yes,” I moaned as she gobbled up every last drop. She slowly loosened up her grip on my testicles and more semen shot into her mouth. She sucked on me until the last drop exited my body. She let me slip out from between my lips, smiling and wiping her lips for any lost drops of me.

She came out from underneath the desk and smiled a wicked smile, “Happy Birthday baby!”

I pulled my pants back up and put away my softening, recently spent tool, and fastened my pants. I had to go back and listen to the recorded phone calls, just so I could actually hear what song they wanted played. And the one call, the one where I exploded down Stacy’s throat, you can hear me grunt at the exact second I shot.

Stacy laughed at me, “you need to save that call, that’s definitely a keeper.” I agreed.

I finished the rest of my shift and we went home to get Stacy out of that little black dress that I like so much. This was not the only time Stacy and I did something at my work, but that’s a story for another time.

Read all of Fugman’s Sexy Stories on Tumblr