Ups and Downs

Ups And Downsbased on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

My girlfriend was the love of my life, but I loved challenging her to break out of her shell. I never knew how far would be too far for her, so I pushed to see. I was pleasantly surprised when she exceeded the challenge.

The challenge came when we were on vacation in Las Vegas. I had been planning this for a while, but never in my wildest imagination would I expect what happened.

[[MORE]]

It all started when I bought her this really sexy, black dress that clung to every curve of her body, it showed a lot of cleavage and a lot of leg, I bought the thigh high sexiest stockings and black heels to complete the incredible ensemble. When we got to the hotel, the challenge was on. She got all dressed and she looked breathtaking. Her body was barely covered, but covered enough to hide the sacred spots. Now for the challenge, to ride up and down alone on the elevator, don’t get off, just ride up and down with whoever got on. I walked her to the elevator and gave her a very impassioned kiss. 

“Timer starts when the door closes, you have one hour, anything goes!” I said with a smile.

She kissed me and grabbed my backside, “You are on, I’ll tell you all about it when I get back to the room.”

I waited in the room for a while and when she didn’t come back, I got a little worried with thoughts rolling through my head. I went to check on her and she was not in the elevator at all. I searched the nightclub downstairs, the restaurant, she was nowhere to be found. I was scared for her and unsure of what to do next. I asked at the front desk, and they told me they haven’t seen her get off on the main floor. I was in panic mode looking for my woman, and I could not find her anywhere, I went and checked back in our room, no, she wasn’t there either.

When she finally came in, she looked like she was exhausted and ready to go to sleep. I begged her to tell me what happened, and this is what she told me:

“At first I was bored, the men all wanted to talk to me trying to get a date, the women scorned me or ignored me, nobody really interacted with me until this really pretty young woman, when she noticed that I was standing alone in the corner all dressed to kill, she asked if I was okay. I told her what you told me to tell anyone who asked, “no, I’m really horny and I need someone to help me,“  

She smiled at me and said, “I’ll be glad to help.”

She came over and grabbed me by the hair and kissed me. At first she was kind of timid, but then the passion and lust took over and before I knew it, her tongue was probing in my mouth. She dropped her purse, and her hands explored my body. I felt the hemline of my skirt move up and her fingers slid between my legs. I parted my legs and her hands slid up to grab my panties. Her tongue felt great inside my mouth, but I really wanted it somewhere else, she knew instinctively what I really wanted, and her head started travelling down my body. I could feel her breath on me as she travelled past my breasts and I felt my underwear sliding down my legs. I leaned up against the wall and fantasized what was really going to happen. 

Once my panties were on the floor, I felt her fingers slide back up my legs and tease my upper thighs. I felt her breath, mere inches from my opening, when I felt her tongue reach out and gently touch my lips, I was already dripping in excitement. But when I felt her fingers part my lips and her tongue slid up and down my folds, man, I was already on the edge of erupting. Her tongue drew circles around my clit and her fingers slid up and down my seam as soon as the fingers dove inside I was grabbing her head. It was support for me and encouragement for her. She was magical, my whole body was buzzing as she continued “helping” me. The elevator door opened up, but she didn’t move, her mouth bringing me to new heights. She broke away from me long enough to get something from her purse, then I felt something tickle my ass, then she forced something inside.

She came back to my lips and kissed me passionately. “Trade you!” she said as the door opened, and she left the elevator.

I could feel something in my backside, but it felt good, so I left it there. I realized that my excitement was dripping down the inside of my legs, and I was even more horny than I originally was.

The door opened again and a really handsome gentleman in a dress shirt and tie walked in, “good evening ma’am” he said with a smile. you could tell the state I was in, and he asked me, “are you ok?” I repeated my line, “no, I’m really horny and I need someone to help me!” 

He acted like he just won the lottery and hustled over to me, he lifted the hem and was surprised and excited, that I had no underwear on. He got down on his knees and I felt his breath come closer until I felt his lips on my dripping opening. His fingers trailed up the inside of my legs as I felt his tongue enter my opening. He was sliding his tongue up and down along my seem until he found the right spot, he sucked on my clit as I felt his fingers slide inside. Between the woman and now this guy, I was ready to go over quickly, but I fought the urge, I wanted the excitement to build and build slowly before I finished. He was very skilled, and had my body reacting in ways I never thought were possible, I had goosebumps and I was sweating at the same time. He played my body to hit the highs and lows and I was rapidly approaching my release. His finger found the back of me, and he realized I had something in the back. He played with it and pushed it in and out until finally pushing further inside and bit down on my clit. I screamed as my body crashed over the edge, I was barely held up by the railing that I was clutching tightly to keep from dropping to the floor. I leaned up against the wall as he came back up and kissed me.

“A gift for you,” he said as he took his tie off. I smiled and thanked him for his help. The next thing I knew, he was putting his tie over my eyes and tying it firmly in place. The elevator stopped and I heard him get off on his floor. The doors closed and I wondered what was next. My juices coated the insides of my thighs, and I was ready for someone to fulfill my need. I wanted to feel someone inside of me. The elevator stopped and someone got on, but now that I was blindfolded, I was not sure if it was a man or woman, but at this point, I really didn’t care, I just wanted more attention. I was still incredibly horny, and I wanted more. 

The door closed and someone grabbed me by the hair, I felt lips on my neck and then I was pushed down to my knees. The straps of my dress were pulled down and my breasts were exposed for the first time on this glorious ride. The hand grabbed me by the hair and pulled me closer, and the next thing I knew, someone had placed their hardness on my lips, I opened, and he slid inside. He was big, and filled up my mouth and I was eager to feel him sliding back and forth between my lips. I worked him good for a little while when I heard the doors open. I kept going as his hand grabbed tightly in my hair and pulled me closer. I felt someone else get on the elevator, but I really didn’t mind, I was on a mission, I wanted to feel this persons eruption. 

I wasn’t paying attention, but I soon realized that my skirt was up on my waist, my bare ass sticking out for all to see. Whoever lifted my skirt must have seen whatever was in my backside, because I felt it move back and forth inside of my hole. Oh my, it felt really amazing as I continued sucking on the toy in front of me. I could feel the guy inside of my mouth start to grow and I knew he was getting closer, and I could not wait to feel it drip down my throat. 

My backside was spanked, and the object was removed, leaving my hole stretched and lonely. It wasn’t for too long as I felt something edging inside of me. My hips were grabbed tightly, and someone entered my ass. He was really big, and he stretched me like I never have been stretched before. I moaned around the member in my mouth and that was all it took, the warmth filled my mouth and shot down my throat. I swallowed every drop that I could, but some still dripped out of my mouth. I continued sucking every last drop that I could until he slid out of my mouth. I was still being drilled from behind and it felt incredible to be stretched so far, I knew that with all of the excitement so far, I probably wouldn’t last long before I was hurdling to the end. I was riding high and enjoying the feel of him sliding in and out when I felt fingers stroke my clit, wow, this really won’t take long as all of this stimulus has me begging for another release. 

I felt something slide inside of my cunt and move in and out slowly as both of my holes were now wrapped around something glorious. They alternated back and forth but as soon as my clit was squeezed, there was no holding back. I bounced my ass back and forth over his rod and sped things up until I was almost there, when I reached back and grabbed his testicles, I squeezed and said, “now, fill me!” a second later I felt the unfamiliar feeling of warmth enter my rear. I squeezed my cheeks and milked him as I hit another orgasm myself. My body shook uncontrollably, trying to get every last drop as my own juices poured out around the toy still inserted inside. I enjoyed this incredible release as my body reacted to all of the excitement over the last hour. When I finally slid off of him, I collapsed to the floor as the elevator stopped and I heard everyone exit. I was not sure if someone got on or not, but at this point I was just satisfied to a new level and ready to be done with this challenge. I finally got up, covered myself, took the tie off of my eyes and I got off on the next floor. I looked for a bathroom and found one at the end of the hallway. I  smiled as I passed people in the hallway, not knowing if they were the ones inside of me or not. When I got into the bathroom, I removed the toy, a rather wide plug with a crystal on the end. I smoothed my dress down and came here to find you.

She handed me the little toy and her newly acquired necktie and said, “I’m exhausted, I’ll see you in the morning.”

She kissed me passionately and went to bed, I was reeling from all of her descriptions of what happened in the elevator, and I did all I could to not touch myself. I wanted to wake her up in the morning and play with my beautiful woman. 

She has talked many times about that elevator ride, and it always leads to incredible sex, but we have never repeated that performance.

By Fugman for Tumblr.