DD Donna’s Party Game: Part 3

How far is too far?

In 3 parts, based on a post by ret 123. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.


 

Sylvia’s party game was getting steamier than anyone had imagined. It was fantasy baseball in a new definition, and involved stripping, drinking, or sexual interactions. By now most of us were naked or nearly so. The girls were wasted and could not tolerate another drink.

To make things more dramatic, the girls offered a wager of $100 each, that the guys would not last.

Now another homerun was hit; this time by the Girls’ Oakland team. But this required the same coitus regardless of whose team hit the ball. Most of the girls having reached their limit of alcohol, the girls drew names each hoping to negotiate something with the guy whose name she had selected. Donna picked the name of my buddy, Ronny, who was infatuated with her. Diane picked my former roommate, Mark, who was completely wasted. The beautiful, blonde, Angie, picked my name. Sylvia picked my black friend, Tyrone.

The room was tense as everyone was waiting to see what the girls would do. Sylvia quickly made a decision. She walked up to Tyrone, gently grabbed the middle of his big cock and led him by the cock to the back bedroom. Everyone hooted and yelled as she took him to the back.

Ronny looked so excited I thought he might explode. I assumed that Donna would drink a beer. However, Ronny looked between me and Donna trying to figure out a way to have sex with my gorgeous girlfriend without making me mad. Finally, he said to Donna, "Donna, what if we agreed that I would just feel you up instead of going all of the way?"

Donna smiled and turned to look at me, with her back leaning on Ronny’s chest. Donna seemed relieved. I looked in her bright blue eyes and said, "It is up to you, baby. I told you that you could play." What the hell is wrong with me!

Donna quickly agreed to Ronny’s proposal and offered him her naked body. Ronny looked like he had died and gone to heaven. His hands immediately wrapped her from behind  & grabbed both of Donna's big knockers while Donna smiled and looked at me.

Angie now approached me. At first, I assumed that a nice girl like Angie would drink. But, she walked up to me, grabbed my hand and started walking toward the bedroom door. I couldn't believe that good-looking Angie wanted to take me to the back and fuck me. Before this party, Angie had a good reputation and was generally thought of as a girl who was either a somewhat prude or a tease. This would have been really hot except I knew Donna was a little jealous of Angie and I didn't want to do anything to upset my girlfriend.

I looked at Donna for some guidance. I could always drink a beer to avoid sex with Angie. I was already imagining the shit I was going to get from my friends if I passed up sex with this beautiful blonde. Angie flipped her long blonde hair behind her so that her nice, firm tits were easier for me to see. I wasn't sure what Donna wanted me to do, so I stalled for time by saying to Angie I was willing to negotiate.

Angie looked a little surprised that a guy would want to negotiate when she was offering to fuck him. However, she smiled at me and said, "I will get on my knees right here and give you oral sex."

I gulped and looked at Donna thinking that she would tell me to drink. Instead, as Ronny fondled both of her tits, she seemed to be absorbed in the process of letting my friend feel her up in public and said, "I told you that you could play, baby."

I couldn't believe my luck. My cock was already hard from watching my naked girlfriend get felt up. Now, Angie was dropping to her knees in front of me and started kissing my balls. She looked so sexy. I lusted after Angie for a couple of years before Donna came to campus.

I was worried that Donna was still going to get mad at me if I showed too much interest in Angie. Donna was staring at me as she was felt up. Donna's tits were shaking and swaying as Ronny tried to feel every inch of them. I looked at Donna as Angie started licking and kissing the shaft of my cock. I tried my best to focus on and look at Donna, as Angie slid her soft lips over the head of my cock. Soon, Angie was sucking away on my cock. I couldn't believe a nice girl like Angie would suck my cock in front of a crowd. Apparently, the crowd couldn't believe it either because they let loose a long sustained roar.

It is hard to believe, but I tried my best to look as if I was not too excited about a girl who looked like a swimsuit model sucking my cock with a crowd of people watching and cheering her on. I tried not to hump her gorgeous face and I tried my best to only look at Donna. Of course, seeing my voluptuous girl being felt up made my cock hard too. I was desperately trying to avoid cumming in Angie's mouth even though she was on her knees doing what I had dreamed of for several years. I somehow managed to hang on until someone called time. Angie, kissed my cock and slowly stood up. She gave me a quick kiss and returned to her teammates.

Donna looked extremely horny, but did not seem to be upset with me at all. I was relieved. Her attitude had changed as she got more and more horny, and drunk.

I didn't get to watch very much of it, but Diane had offered to let Mark play with her big jugs to avoid having to drink another beer. Mark agreed. He spent some time rubbing Diane's tits. However, a good deal of the time, he put his hands under her heavy tits and flopped them up and down . Diane was completely embarrassed to have her naked tits flopped around in front of a big crowd. She tried to make him stop, but Mark was drunk and thought it was hilarious that Diane was so embarrassed. Finally, she gave up and let him flop her tits around.

Sylvia and Tyrone were called out of the bedroom. Sylvia looked disheveled. She also looked a little stunned. I wondered if Sylvia had ever had a cock like Tyrone's before. Tyrone was smiling and laughing. Judging from the size and hardness of his huge black cock, it did not appear that Sylvia was able to make him cum in two minutes. From what I knew about Sylvia, it was not for lack of trying.

I saw Sylvia and Diane speak briefly to each other. Then, they called for Donna to join them. They then had what appeared to be a serious conversation or at least as serious a conversation as three young girls can have while standing naked(or almost naked) in a crowded drunken room. Donna looked worried as Sylvia and Diane spoke to her. Several times, she glanced at me as her friend and sister spoke to her.

The Commissioner started the video again. After a couple more outs, Kansas City came up to bat again. The Kansas City batter hit a ball so hard, it looked like it might completely leave the ballpark. The guys were all cheering again.

Usually, when our team scored, the girls sort of flailed around for a few minutes trying to decide what to do. This time was different. Diane came straight to me with her big jugs swaying, grabbed my hand and headed to the bedroom. I looked at Donna to see what she wanted me to do. She saw me look at her and shouted that she said I could play. I was secretly pretty excited to go to the bedroom with my girlfriend's busty, religious sister.

In the bedroom, Diane closed the door and suggested that I lie down on the bed. I laid on the bed on my back with my cock pointing straight up at the ceiling. Diane then straddled my body on the bed. I thought for a moment that the devout girl was going to fuck me. However, what she did was lift her huge watermelon size tits and squeezed them around my hard cock. It felt really good, but looked even better. Her hands couldn't really control her knockers so they were flopping all around my cock. Then, she started titty fucking my cock by pumping it up and down with her big tits. I loved it.

As I watched her titty fucking me, I lost my head and said, "Your sister always sucks my cock while she does that."

She looked at me and said, "I have never tried that with a man." She looked at the sky for a moment and said, "Lord forgive me." She then looked at me and said, "I will do it with my mouth if you promise not to tell anyone and promise not ejaculate in my mouth."

I moaned, "Okay, I will not tell anyone and I will do my best not to cum in your mouth."

She seemed to accept this answer and said only, "This is so embarrassing."

About that time, a huge roar came from the other room. I remember thinking that something really hot must have been happening.


 

She then repositioned her huge melons around my cock and put the head of my cock in her mouth. Diane then started sucking away on my cock. While admiring her huge rack for about a year, it never occurred to me that she would suck cock. She seemed like such a prude. I was overwhelmed that my cock was now in her religious mouth. Soon she was pumping away on my cock with both her tits and her mouth. She was still wearing her glasses as she bobbed up and down on my hard cock. I thought sure I was going to cum in Diane's mouth, but the thought that Donna might get upset with me made me resist. Before too long, someone called time. I moaned a little when Diane's mouth and big knockers came off of my cock.

She said as we got up from the bed, "I thought you were going to ejaculate."

When I replied, "Me too!" she playfully hit my arm and reminded me that I had promised not to cum in her mouth.

She also said, "I am glad my first time was with you. Thank you."

I replied, "No, thank you. You were really good especially for your first time."

I hoped she didn't tell her sister what we did.

We left the bedroom and returned to our teams. Donna was standing talking to the other girls with her tits shaking like a bowl of Jello. She didn't seem to notice the jiggling.

Sylvia restarted the video of the baseball game and Oakland's manager apparently conceded defeat because he replaced his pitcher with a reserve infielder. Without a pitcher on the mound, Kansas City would be able to easily get more hits and home runs.

A moan went up from the girls' team. Another home run soon followed.

I watched to see if Donna would take a drink, but before she had a chance to decide, Sylvia came over to me, grabbed my hand and headed to the bedroom. I looked at Donna, but she wasn't looking.

Sylvia didn't have the tits of Diane and Donna, but she had a sexy slender body that was hot and nice tits if you aren't comparing them to the Kelly sisters.

Sylvia closed the bedroom door and we headed for the bed.

I said, "What do you want to do, Sylvia?"

She sort of rolled her eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me."

I am pretty sure that I had never heard a girl say anything like that before. My cock immediately got hard.

Sylvia lay down on the bed and spread her legs. I was worried that Donna would find out that I fucked Sylvia and that her sister had sucked my cock. I hesitated a moment and then the temptation of a sexy hot girl wanting to be fucked was too much for me. I jumped on the bed and kissed Sylvia. I always kissed Donna as we had sex and did it out of habit. I could tell the kiss surprised Sylvia, but she went along with it and even stuck her tongue in my mouth. However, after a fairly long kiss while I squeezed one of her firm tits, she said, "Why don't you fuck me? We don't have long."

I reached down and inserted my hard cock in her cunt. She was soaking wet. I then remembered that she had probably fucked Tyrone with his gigantic cock earlier. As my cock slowly entered her, she said, "Oh yeah. That feels so, so good. Tyrone nearly split me in half. I think he needs to find a bigger woman."

I didn't really like the reminder about how many cocks Sylvia had taken, but it felt really good. I started thinking that I might cum in Sylvia. She moaned and groaned with every thrust. Her slender athletic body was built for fucking.

As I fucked Sylvia, I heard another loud roar from the crowd in the other room. This seemed louder than any of the earlier roars. I wondered what I was missing, but I didn't give it too much thought since my cock was in a hot nasty girl.

I wasn't sure if she was faking, but it soon seemed like Sylvia was about to orgasm. She certainly sounded like it. I was thinking that I was about to cum, too, when someone called time.

Sylvia pulled me into her one last time and sort of moaned again.

As we got out of bed, I thanked her and said, "You know, I don't think we should tell Donna what we did back here"

Sylvia smiled and said, "Okay, if you think it will be a problem."

We returned to the main room and rejoined our teams. My eyes immediately went to Donna's tits. They were beautiful and jiggling. She was talking to her teammates and seemed very happy. In fact, the girl's team all seemed to be more upbeat than they had been a half hour before. I thought that maybe one of my teammates might be about to pass out or cum giving their team the win. I knew that neither possibility was far-fetched.

Sylvia started the video and as you might expect with an infielder pitching, Kansas City hit another home run. The girls didn't seem as upset about it as I would have expected. Once again, before I could figure out if Donna was going to drink or negotiate with one of the guys, Diane came over to me, took my hand and led me into the bedroom. Her heavy jugs bounced as she walked even though she was still trying to cover them with her hands. It was a hopeless attempt. About all she could do was cover her nipples.

I didn't want Donna to know, but I was looking forward to seeing Diane's big udders again. I assumed that she was going to titty fuck me and suck my cock again. She seemed to like it the last time she took me to the bedroom.

As we were closing the door, lovely Angie came into the bedroom, too, with my buddy, Mark. Angie looked at Diane and said, "Would it be okay if we share the bed?"

Diane said, "Oh, my lord, how embarrassing!"

Angie replied, "I know! But, I don't know anywhere else to go. Do you think we can share the bed? You know I won't tell anyone."

Diane had a rather sick look on her face and said, "I can't believe I am going to do this."

Mark looked at me, started laughing and gave me a high five. As roommates in the jock dorm, we had had sex with women in the same room before, but they were nothing compared to babes like Angie and Diane.

The four of us crawled onto the double bed. Mark  I were on our backs and the girls were in charge. Mark kept saying to Angie that he had waited a long time for this. Mark had lusted after Angie for a couple of years. Only some steady girlfriends had kept him from making a serious run at dating Angie.

Diane kissed me as I grabbed one of her massive tits. Her nipples were both stiff and she was obviously very horny. This was surprising coming from a religious girl who everyone thought was a prude. I had been around her a lot while dating her sister and I was sure that she was a prude. Clearly, everyone was wrong.

I got on my back and assumed she would titty fuck me again. I was thinking that I would cum in her mouth this time if she had time to make me cum. Instead, she straddled me, grabbed my cock and slowly inserted it in her soaking wet cunt. I couldn't believe it!

At first, as my tip entered her, she was laying against my chest. I pushed her up a little and said, "Let me see your lovely tits."

As she glanced at Mark and Angie next to us on the bed, Diane said, "Thank you for calling them lovely. Tyrone said the same thing a few minutes ago. I can’t tell you how much that encourages me. The juvenile gawking from most guys just embarrasses me. Oh, my God! I may die of humiliation."

She sat up so that I (and Mark) could see her massive udders. They bounced like only heavy, natural tits can bounce with each thrust. I couldn't take my eyes off of her big, heavy, nasty looking jugs. She soon seemed to get used to showing her bare tits bouncing. However, she became embarrassed again as Mark said several times, "Look at the size of those tits!"

Mark even reached over and pinched one of Diane's stiff nipples. She blushed and covered her giant tits as Mark laughed. He loved to embarrass poor Diane.

“Mark! Stop it or I’ll kick you out!” I said

Diane was close to being as hot as my girlfriend, Donna. Donna was a 9 or 10 who would stop conversations in restaurants just by walking to our table. Diane was rather plain with cat eye glasses and conservative clothes. Maybe a 6 or 7, but some fashion intervention could move the meter to an 8. I couldn't help but stare at her massive tits every time she was around. I couldn't wait to see her knockers heave as I fucked her.

As I started to fuck Diane, she winced as I felt her cunt impale me deeply. Was this her cherry popping? Just then the loudest cheer yet went up from the crowd in the living room. I looked to make sure the door was closed and continued to give Diane my hard cock. I grabbed both of her giant tits as she jiggled on top of me. I gently stimulated her amazing rigid nipples.

With all of my focus on Diane's big tits, I didn't notice what was happening with Mark and Angie. However, after a few moments, Mark said, "Shit! I can't fucking believe this, but I came just a few minutes ago and I can't go again without a little rest." Angie was trying to get Mark stiff. She somehow took it as humiliation that he was limp with her amazing naked body all over him.

“You came?” I asked Mark.  How? When? And why didn’t you call for a sub?”

“Uh,” Mark began. “I’ll answer the first two questions later, but as for a sub; that was not an option once we agreed to the bet. The lineup is locked in.”

Diane kept riding my cock. The expression of pain and soreness quickly transformed to immense pleasure as my thick, rigid cock explored her virgin cunt for the first time.

Suddenly, Diane looked over at Angie who was exasperated at her failure to resurrect Mark’s cock. Diane heartily laughed and said, "We won! Mark can’t get it up! Girls Win! Girls win!"

She was right. Under the crazy rules Sylvia had told us at the first of the game, being unable to perform one of the sex acts caused the team to lose. Someone yelled ‘Time’ from the other room.

Mark continued to curse his bad luck and tried to beg Angie to give him another shot after he had rested a little. Angie was pretty vague about whether she would give him a rain check. Angie really wanted to fuck Mark. It was obvious from the lusty look on her face.

Diane continued to hump me for a few more thrusts, but kept expecting Angie to declare victory. Seeing no initiative from Angie, Diane soon jumped out of bed and headed to the door to tell the crowd; “Mark can’t get it up! The girls' team won the game and the bet!”

Diane never returned to the bed, so I left Mark to face his own humiliation.

I got up and followed the naked girls back into the living room.

When I walked through the door, I couldn't believe my eyes. My beautiful girlfriend ‘DD’ was on her knees in front of Josh with his big, thick pecker lodged in her mouth. Cute little blonde-haired Sylvia was also on her knees sucking part of Tyrone's huge black cock. Her mouth seemed to be filled with just the head of his cock. She looked like a cute little white girl trying to suck a giant black fire hose. The crowd was going crazy and had gathered in close to the two girls sucking cock.

Of course, my focus turned to Donna.

At first, I didn't know what to do. Here was my beautiful girl, whom I planned to marry within a year, sucking on the cock of Josh, a guy I truly hated. I don't hate people as a rule, but I made an exception for Josh. He had no redeeming qualities that I could see.

Josh was standing. Donna was on her knees in front of him with her legs spread so that her little naked ass stuck out behind her and looked incredibly sexy. Donna's tits swayed and jiggled each time she bobbed her head on his fat cock. Watching her made my cock hard. I was still naked, so my erection was in plain sight, sticking out in front of me. My mouth was dry and my heart was beating so fast I thought I might have a heart attack.

Josh had an arrogant smirk on his face, and when he turned to see me, he just laughed; “Your whore loves my man-meat!”

I wanted to pull Donna away from him, but I hesitated a little since I wasn't too sure I had any right to do that; not after I had secretly fucked Sylvia and Diane. However, I was sure she would want to get away from that giant asshole, so I just announced again; “The game is over!”

Donna slid off of Josh and knelt upright, then raised her arms in victory!  As the girls cheered, and the guys applauded DD Donna’s sexual prowess, Josh grabbed her hair and yelled; “Finish me, slut!”

I was about to slug the asshole, when Donna reached out a hand gesture to stop me. “Okay, Josh. I’ll finish you right.”
Donna’s demeanor changed and she went from rapid & passionate pumping; to slowly and sensuously holding the tip of his cock upward with the fingertips of her right hand. She slowly licked him from the base of his shaft, in a smooth & slow stroke up to his tip.

“Cunt! I said finish me” Josh yelled.

Again, Donna raised a hand to signal me not to interfere.

She moved her tongue slowly back down to his sack.

“Fucking whore! Suck me off!” Josh said; then he slapped her cheek hard; causing her head to jolt sideways.

Before I could land a right hook to Josh’s chin, Donna had bit down on his balls with her snarling teeth.

Josh screamed a wailing agony, and Donna released her clenched jaws from his ballsack.

Josh grabbed at her hair and I instantly had him in a headlock choke hold.

Donna bit once more on the side of his turgid shaft. When she released, his cock was bent & hemorrhaging to one side.

Josh crumpled to the floor and passed out. I don’t think my choke hold had anything to do with his lost consciousness. My Donna rose to her feet then stood over him, her nostrils flaring; “Don’t you ever treat a woman with disrespect, ever again! I hope your cock stays bent and your balls whither up and die!” Donna was furious and not done with him. “We invited you to a party and treated you with respect. You disrespected Sylvia, Diane, and the rest of the girls. You defamed my boyfriend and insulted my honor. You betrayed the trust of the other guys on your team. You are banished, Bastard!”

Diane, Angie, & Sylvia came to Donna’s side and guided her away before she did any worse to the asshole.

Tyrone, Ronny, & Mark dragged Josh buck-naked out to the front porch, then tossed his shoes and clothes on his limp body. Diane stepped into the kitchen and came back out with the remainder of a bag of ice. She tied it off and stepped out the front door, wearing just her panties on and her luscious melons swaying.

Josh was still weakly moaning on the porch with his hands on his massively swollen balls. His limp cock and sack were a deep purple. His junk was swollen and obviously hemorrhaging.

“Hey, Shithole!” the prim & proper Diane addressed him; “Put this ice on your pathetic junk and stop the bleeding. You might still have one working nut, if you act quickly. I can’t say any real woman will want a bent cock; but such is life when you’re an asshole.”

Walking back inside, Diane paused and turned to Josh and warned him; “Get to an emergency room if you want, but there are several of us gals who will testify of your multiple counts of sexual assault, if you involve the cops.”

The house cleared out, but Ronny, Tyrone, & Mark offered to help the girls clean up the party mess.  Diane & Tyrone were in their undies, in the kitchen, flirting as they put away the food.

  Mark was in a deep discussion with Angie, who was still in her lingerie, and he was in a skimpy spandex briefs. He had his arm around her, on the sofa.

Ronny & Slutty Sylvia were changing bed linens in both bedrooms. Ronny was still butt-naked and Sylvia was still topless

Donna and I went out to the back patio to talk. Donna laid naked with me on a chaise and pressed her giant naked tits against my chest. I grabbed one of her sperm-covered tits. It was completely soaked in cum. At that point being naked in a private back yard didn't even faze Donna.

"Did you hear about what happened in there when you were in the bedroom with Sylvia and Diane?"

"I guess. Shawn told me you sucked a lot of cocks." I responded.

"Yes, I guess I did. Diane and Sylvia begged me to make some of these guys ejaculate so we could win the bet. I told them I would help but I didn't want to upset you by making you watch. So, I had Diane and Sylvia take you to the back room. I was hoping I would be able to tell you in private about what I did with the other guys, but then you walked in on me. I am really sorry, baby if I embarrassed you."

I replied, "I am not mad at you. You looked so sexy. It was pretty awesome. As you probably know, I had sex with your friends in the back room."

“Yes, they were to make sure you were being pleasured, but we needed you to hold off cumming. Sorry, baby. They were being a tease for good reason.” Donna divulged. “Mark couldn’t get it up after I sucked him dry.” I didn’t want you to be known as ‘the guy who couldn’t get it up’,”

“So”, I asked; “did this game turn out the way you expected?”

“Hell, no!” Donna admitted. I’ve been spoiled by a great boyfriend & lover. I had no idea there were assholes like Josh. But he’s not the only regret. The titty show isn’t what I thought it would be. Ogling and raunchy comments just cheapen what you and I have, Joe. I can’t ever let us lose what we’ve become to each other.”

Then Donna’s eyes watered and she looked me in the eyes. “I realized that you build me up more than any and all the guys on campus can.” Donna snuggled back down against my chest and reached down to take hold of my semi-flaccid cock. “I love my discovery of exhibitionism, I’m glad to know I can deepthroat a horse’s phallus; but Lovemaking with you is what really gives me full satisfaction.”

It was then that I finally felt able to tell Donna what bothered me; “I know you’re a better woman than I deserve, Donna. I love that every guy on campus wishes they were me; or at least that they had a girl like mine. But I hated that other guys treated you cheaply. And I don’t just mean that asshole, Josh.”

“Yeah,” Donna concluded. “But some good things came from tonight; or at least I think they will.”

Donna then got up and said; “I gotta pee something fierce!” We slipped on our undies which Diane had left at the back door for us.

We went inside to find Tyrone and Diane passionately French kissing on the sofa. His hands were all over her luscious tits, and her hands were exploring all of his thick 12 inches. The blissful looks of their faces told us they could never get enough of each other’s extra-large assets.

Heading down the hall to the bathroom, we heard slutty Sylvia’s ecstasy and Ronny’s grunts from the other side of one bedroom door. Angie and Mark were making less noise, but we knew they were occupying the other closed bedroom.

Donna used the toilet, while I retrieved the rest of our clothes. After I took a leak, I looked around for Donna. She was back out on the patio. When I joined her, she was sitting in a bubbly hot tub, buck naked and tits inviting my companionship. She insisted that I slip my boxers back off and get in the hot tub with her.

I slipped out of my boxers and started to get in. Then she stopped me as I sat on the edge, and said; “Baby, I’m so sorry you didn’t get to cum earlier. Your cock’s been amazing and turgid for hours, but I have a special treat in store for you.

Then she leaned in and slid my entire 8 inches down her throat and pumped me until I came, blasting in her esophagus. After the 4th and final blast, she slid my cock out of her throat, and breathed through her nostrils while rhythmically swallowing on my shaft as I ever-so-slowly deflated to a manageable 5 inches.

I gently ran my fingers through her hair and said; “My gawd! That’s the best deep throat any man has ever been treated to.”

Donna smiled with a proud expression, then added; “Joe, I now know that your beautiful cock is the maximum size that my mouth and throat can accommodate. Josh and Tyrone will likely never get to enjoy what we just experienced, because they’re too damn huge to get to.”

After that I slid down in the bubbling water with her sitting between my legs & her back pressed into me. I fondled her luscious tits a while, then deeply massaged her trimmed cunt. As my erection returned, Donna stood a little and slid her ass up on my shaft. As I entered her warm cunt, we just sat there for the next several minutes, with her impaled on my stiff rod; talking about the spontaneous trysts our friends were enjoying inside.

“Did you notice Tyrone and Diane?” Donna asked.

“Hell yeah” I affirmed. “Who knew we could be matchmakers, Donna?”

She chuckled. “Diane is so self-conscious about her assets. Thank God she has a man whose assets are just as freakish! Now they’re just custom made for each other. Freakishness just turned into compatibility, although I doubt Diane will ever be doing fellatio deep down in her throat like I get to!”

We eventually finished an awesome fuck in the hot tub and decided to dry off. Looking in the windows, we saw that Mark & Angie were back out in the living area, cuddling in a recliner. Sylvia and Donny were walking in the front door with a stack of pizza boxes.

Sitting around the living room, and eating pizza, we all compared stories and notes from the crazy party.  Diane was hung over, as was Sylvia. Tyrone was absolutely gushing with his desire for his new lovely girlfriend, Diane.

Sylvia was trying to could all her sexually conquests of the day, and Ronny was coaxing her to wait until the day is over to report a final tally. It seems Ronny has a libido that rivals Sylvia’s insatiability.

Mark assured everyone that he indeed did get it back up, and more than once (he’ll have you know)

Angie just smiled with that look of a fully fucked woman who wants to go back for more.

Diane and Donna are officially spending the weekend in the house, which means Tyrone and I are not done fucking the sisters.

Diane just had her cherry popped a couple hours ago, and will probably be ‘re-popped’, if that’s an actual term; when she and Tyrone finally get a room to themselves.

Donna & I decided that any further sex games we explored will only include really close friends we really trust. We both love watching sex; and being watched as we have sex. But we never wanted to share each other in an orgy, ever again. We also decided that our inebriated judgement can get us into trouble.

By ret123 for Literotica.