Confessions of a College Slut: Part 1

Liza’s Late Puberty Finally Comes.

Based on a post by DangerHunt69. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.


 

Late Bloomer

Have you ever felt like you didn't belong? I've felt that way my entire life. My name is Liza Thomas and growing up I was a nobody. I had very few friends in school and what few "friends" I did have were more like acquaintances that never even thought about my existence outside of 8 AM to 3 PM, Monday , Friday. I was bullied too. But then again, wasn't everyone? I'm seriously asking, "was everyone?" because the other girls constantly ridiculed me for the way I looked (growing up I looked quite androgynous), for never talking during class and for sneaking my Nintendo DS into school to play during lunch. I never did anything to them, but they made me feel like shit every single day.

Fast forward to my 18th birthday and, nothing. I was flat all over. My chest, my ass, my stomach. My tits were 32 A, maybe the size of lemons and my ass cheeks were like two little pancakes. But then, something magical happened. During the Christmas break after my birthday, I began to grow. My lemons turned into 34 D cantaloupes quite fast, almost overnight. My pancakes turned into, pillows? My ass certainly wasn't flat enough to set your drink on anymore but I'd be lying if I said that it caught anyone's gaze.

My mom took quick notice of this change and in regards to it; liked to say, "Lions, tigers, boobs oh my!" (I wish I was making this up. My mom says the stupidest and most embarrassing shit sometimes, I swear to God). Apparently, the Thomas women were all late bloomers, so it's unsurprising that it took me all the way until adulthood before my tits were as big as my mom's.

That January I returned to school after "the change" I kind of figured no one would notice, or care, but boy was I wrong. I started to get unwanted attention, and as an introvert this sucked. It wasn't all bad though, that same month this guy named Brian started talking to me and, Brain made me feel special. He'd come up to me every day at my locker to chat me up. Nobody had ever done that before, especially not a boy. A little bit about Brian, Brian was 19 when we first met. He was held back in first grade so he was in the same class as me despite being a year older. His mother was an alcoholic who was in and out of the county jail and his father was an honest man who made a living restoring old cars. I guess this is different from being a mechanic but don't ask me how, I am not a car girl. Anywho, after a month Brian asked me out on a date and, I said yes! We went to the local ice cream place, the Twist and Shake (I think it was supposed to be a Beatles pun), and had a nice little conversation. There was not much to do in Locust, Pennsylvania after all. I had even taken the opportunity to wear a low-cut shirt to "show off the goods" so to speak. In truth, the shirt had not been low cut prior to my cleavage metamorphosis. After a few weeks he even asked me to be his girlfriend and I was elated! No one had ever thought of me in that way before, it was like I was experiencing my sexual coming of age, the only thing was that at this point I was very much anti-sex traditionalist.

I grew up in a very strict Eastern Orthodox family and had taken my parents' views on sex as my own. I was supposed to wait until marriage. I told Brian this a little while after we started dating. Despite him reassuring me that everything was okay, I could see the disappointment on his face. I would try to satiate him by compromising. I offered him handjobs at first, then gave my first blowjob, but this wasn't good enough. He was horny all the time, and I just couldn't keep up. I started sending nudes. Something until then I thought people were stupid for doing. Then, one day in April, when we were over at his house; he was always trying to get me to come over and come into his bedroom, which I tried to stay away from like the plague. I foolishly went in there, like an idiot. He then begged me for sex and tried to take off my clothes. I told him no, but when he got upset I felt bad and said that if he wanted to there was another way that we could do it. That was how I lost my anal cherry.

Still with me? Good. So the next month, May, was the big prom. It was my senior prom, so my parents went all out and purchased me the most expensive black and pink dress (yes, I listen to K-pop), I think it cost a thousand dollars! Daddy bought it for me and even paid for a limo for Brian and me! That night was perfect. In his suit, Brian looked like the most suave handsome man in the world, and could have easily passed for Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne. After prom the limo dropped us off at my house and Brian (at this point I didn't have my license yet, just a learner's permit), drove us to "after prom", which was held at the Macedonian-American Cultural Center. Well during the hour break between prom and "after prom" (Which might I add is stupid. Like as far as I can tell it's always been this way but it feels like the school is just begging the students to have sex?). Brian pulled the car over to a discrete area. I was a little worried at first, but just figured that I was going to unzip his pants and give him head, but he had other things in mind. He gave me this long impassioned speech about how much he loved me and how we were meant to be together. I felt moved by the moment, and well, I loved him. So I told him that if he was still a virgin then yes, we could have sex. But if not, then I would still let him fuck me in the ass. He told me that I would be his first. So we had sex. I was so stupid for believing him.

I wish I could tell you this long passionate tale about my first time, and how amazingly romantic it was, but;

1.       That's not the point of this story, and;

2.       He humped me in the back of a Honda Accord until he jizzed all over my belly button, not exactly the most romantic first time.

Anyway, for the rest of the night, and until the end of the school year, I was in a very romantic mood.

Graduation felt like such a big deal at the time, like the rest of my life was starting and that I had finally become a woman. Like my whole life was starting to come together. Prom night was kind of a bursting of the dam, or watershed moment. After that he would start fucking me in his bedroom almost every day after classes, and then when school ended, just whenever he could get me to come over. I would typically just lay there, on my back or stomach, not moving much until he finished up. Nobody ever taught me how to have sex, and Brian was fine with me just being a dead fish. This would only last until early July however.

When a seemingly innocuous comment from Brian's father about him "finally finding a good girl," caused me to spiral and stalk his Facebook and Instagram profiles. I found out that he dated over a half-dozen women before me. Some he had told me about, others he did not. Could he really expect me to believe that he never had sex with any of these women?

I have a tendency to internalize my frustrations and shut down when there's a problem in my life. I gave up my virginity on a fraud! For the rest of July I did not let Brian have sex with me, not even once. He got very upset with this, but I refused to say why. Until, finally, in August when during a discussion about how our relationship was going to proceed. He was going to Ohio University, a party school, and I was going to Penn State. I confronted him. I asked him about these past girlfriends. He told me that he lied and that he was sorry.

I broke down into tears, and then he said, "Since you're already crying. I might as well tell you: I'm breaking up with you." I could not breathe. My mind was racing a mile a minute but the words I wanted to say would not come out. He continued, "I just don't think that you're intimate enough for me.  I don't want you weighing me down while I'm at college. You understand."

No, I do not understand, You bastard! And if you’re reading this, I fucking hate you, Brian Romanchuck!

Fuck him! No, don’t! But I hope some brute at the state prison fucks his ass with a led pipe!

 New Friends

Only a few weeks later, at the end of August (or maybe it was September at this point), I was shipped away from home and started my new life as a freshman at Penn State Brandywine. I chose Penn's Brandywine campus because it not only had the Micro-electromechanical systems program I was looking for but was also refreshingly rural and familiar, despite how close to Philadelphia it was. Plus I had a nice scholarship for being a female stem major.

Since my breakup, I began wearing baggy clothes to hide my body. I didn't need asshole boys wanting me for my body. Trust me, at this point in time I hated my body (don't worry dear reader, that was going to change soon, but thanks for your concern). This was made even harder by the fact that I had a second growth spurt over the summer and now my tits were the size of watermelons and none of my bras fit me anymore! (Okay so maybe watermelons is a bit of an exaggeration. But they're 34 F, like in between a cantaloupe and a watermelon, and were annoying as hell for the longest time because I wasn't used to carrying these large udders on my body). My Ass pillows turned into, basketballs? Okay I'm totally trolling you now by calling my ass basketballs but I don’t care what you want me to say, my ass simply got fatter. Other than that, my waist and overall fitness was good.

After losing my virginity to a lying asshole, I overcorrected and stayed away from all things sex for a time, but this didn't mean I wasn't lonely. For the past six months I had not only finally discovered companionship and having a social life; but also had it all ripped away from me. The one person who I talked to every day, and was vulnerable with was gone. Away from family and any familiarity, I was scared. Scared to even try to make any friends at all. I had five classes a week but pretty much kept to myself the entire time. Despite sitting near the front of the class as I was accustomed to, I rarely spoke and never raised my hand.

The day that would change the course of my life forever, was during the onset of October, I decided to visit the gaming lounge in building C. It was nice! It had four flat screen TVs mounted on the walls, and a fancy kitchenette. Each TV was spaced maybe ten yards from the next, & featured a round table with six black fake leather, cushioned chairs, and was paired with a PlayStation 4, or Xbox One, I want to say it's called? Microsoft has such stupid naming conventions for their consoles (PlayStation supremacy).

My first time stepping in there, I stood around for a moment to scan the room, before I caught a glimpse of a group of five college boys. Well apparently I, a 5' 3" woman with big black boots, short blonde hair, a Sailor Moon skirt and long black socks leading up to said skirt, caught their eye too. Because not a minute later, one of the boys called out to me, "Hey!" Nervous, I immediately darted out of the room. Caught off guard, the guy said "Welcome, wait!" as I then ran down the hallway and out of building C. My anxiety had gotten the best of me.

Later that week, I took another trip out to the gaming lounge. I was tired of being lonely and was determined to march in there and befriend those boys. They liked video games (and let's be honest, probably anime too), and I loved video games and anime! I would make friends or die of embarrassment trying.

I entered the lounge and not two seconds later I overheard a discussion about Naruto.

"They totally wasted Neji as a character, probably should've just let him die in the hospital after his fight with Kidomaru." said a short man with a vest and a fedora.

"No way! And miss his redesign after the time skip, and all the love he got in the filler arcs? At least have him survive until the Team Gai fight, with Kisame. Maybe have Lee and Gai fight the clone, and have Neji die saving Tenten." said one who was over six foot tall, but also quite stocky.

"Now that's an," the short one stopped, when he looked over at me, after finally noticing my presence.

All five guys turned their heads to look at me, and my face turned beet red from all the attention I was getting. A short awkward silence ensued before I spoke in a high pitched and slightly nervous tone. "Hi guys! My name's, umm, Liza.  And I, well sorry about running out the other day. I just wanted to say hi, and see what you guys are doing here! I see you're talking about Naruto, that's pretty swell!"

One of them sat up from his chair and waved to me. "Hey! My name's Mike. We were just debating on what we wanted to play, and got a little sidetracked." He was kinda cute with the most adorable head of jet black hair I've ever seen and a denim jacket. "What's your name?"

I paused as if to think, "Liza! My name's Liza!"

Mike stood, and approached me as he introduced me to everyone. They were: Mike the cute one, Brad the fedora wearing hipster one, Rob the tall stocky one, Hahn the Asian one, and Chester the, Chester one.

Mike, a natural leader; then asked the guys; "So why doesn't everyone introduce themselves and tell Liza here what their favorite game is?"

"Name's Chester, and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past." Chester answered.

"Majora's Mask is ten times better, but I'd have to say Elden Ring. PC Master Race!" Asian Hahn cheerily shouted.

"Fuck you!" retorted Chester.

"Horizon: Zero Dawn! Aloy is my waifu." said Big Rob.

"Sly Cooper 2: Band of Thieves." Hipster Brad answered.

"The thing about Sly Cooper fans is that they don't shut up about it." whispered Mike, standing next to me.

"And what about you, Mike?" I asked.

"Me? Oh my favorite game is Fallout: New Vegas." Mighty Mike answered.

"Dog shit performance, looks like a PlayStation 2 game." Asian Hahn butted in.

"Pixel snob." Mike rolled his eyes and then looked over at me. "What's your favorite game Liza?"

"Well; I really love Pokémon, but that kinda feels like cheating. Black 2 is my favorite Pokémon game, but I really liked The Last of Us Part 2."

"Lame, Emerald is better." Hipster Brad interjected.

"Gen Threer! Everyone knows Platinum is the best." Asian Hahn protested.

"In case you haven't noticed, everyone's pretty opinionated." Mike laughed.

I spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out with them, watching them play Smash Bros on a Switch that Rob brought from his dorm. I even played a match and got my ass kicked, which is what happens when you main Isabelle, or so they told me, but I can't help it, she's my comfort character.

 Then I left for my dorm to do my 3D Modeling homework. I hung out with them the next day after class, again at the gaming lounge, and before I went home they even invited me into their group chat! "Switches, No Bitches" was the name when I first joined but shortly after they changed it to "Switches, One Bitches". Laughing my ass off.

One day after class I came to the gaming lounge and to my surprise, only Mike was there.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Rob's on a fieldtrip, and Brad's with his girlfriend for date night."

"And Hahn and Chester?"

"They're at the Yu gi oh regionals in Philadelphia."

"Oh, so just the two of us today?"

"Yep." Mike affirmed.

"Well that's fun! Did you maybe wanna go somewhere, to get something to eat?" I took the initiative with Mike.

"Sure!” Mike beamed. “Where did you wanna go?"

"There's a nice ramen place in Ridley Park?"

"You Bet." He smiled.

A half an hour later we were inside the restaurant, waiting to order. We got to talking and Mike told me more about himself. His mom died when he was very little, and he was going to school to become a structural engineer, because of his dream of serving in the Army Corps of Engineers. To be honest, I don't even know what this, is or what they do. Now that I think of it though, what even is an engineer? Sort of ambiguous, given all the types of engineer careers I’ve heard of. Is a chemical engineer sorta like a structural engineer?

Mike's bushy black hair was so beautiful that I couldn't look away. I was really starting to crush on him. As he talked about his career aspirations and favorite Manga literature, all I could think about was how cute his head would look sandwiched between my thighs. I started to feel, daring.

At the end of the meal, when the check came; he paid and left a generous tip for our server.

"Hey, you wanna come back to my place and watch a movie?" I invited.

"Sure, what did you have in mind?" Mike asked.

Silly boy. I thought. He actually thinks I have a movie in mind.

We went back to my dorm and I sat on my bed, as he awkwardly stood in the middle of the room.

"Thanks for hanging out with me tonight. It's been such a long time since I've hung out with a friend one-on-one, or a boy, for that matter." I was flirting.

"You don't have a lot of friends?"

"No." I answered honestly.

"When was the last time you hung out with a group of friends?" he asked.

"6th grade."

"Wow, I'm actually really sorry to hear that.” He came and sat next to me. “But I can relate somewhat. Growing up my family moved around so much that I never really got to stop in one place and build a group of friends."

"Aww, I'm sorry. What about all the guys from the lounge?"

"I met most of them last year, my first year at Penn. Except Brad, he's a freshman I think."

"So you never really had many friends, either?"

"Yeah." He hesitated, "Which is actually why I really wanted to thank you for hanging out with us. I know it's only been a few weeks; and don't feel obligated to hang out with us every week if you have something else going on; but the guys really like having you there. And so do I."

We hugged.

My cheeks turned crimson. I wanted to get over Brian so bad. Besides, Mike was a nice guy and you know what they say; ‘the best way to get over someone; is by getting under someone.’

After we embraced, I stood in front of him and slowly unzipped my black Pokémon athletic warmup jacket, and slowly slid it off my shoulders. As if my tits weren’t massive enough, I had them hiked up in a pushup bra.

I then did a half turn and I pulled down my baggy matching athletic warmup pants. I was wearing pink satin panties with purple hearts on them, I glanced back over my shoulder at him with a seductively raised eyebrow and wink. At first Mike was really surprised, like a dream was happening in real life. But after he got over his shock, he understood my terribly unsubtle gesture. (Fellas, what's the weirdest way a socially awkward woman signaled to you that she wanted to bang?)

He reached and grabbed a single ass cheek and squeezed; awkwardly, not saying a word. I wasn't the best sexy-talker. either, so I put my hand over his while turning to faced him. Then I place his other hand on my pother hip. Using his hands as my own, I slid my panties down my legs to expose my very pale bare ass and cunt. At first I was a little embarrassed. I hadn't shaved my cunt since July, and it had grown to quite the bush in that time. But Mike either didn't notice, or more than likely didn't care. Why shave my cunt when it's not like anyone was gonna see it except for me anyway. I then leaned in to kiss him before climbing further up onto the bed. "Take your pants off for me." I said in the sexiest tone of voice I could. I forgot to take off my purple push-up bra, but I think that Mike liked so much how perky it made my tits look that he never bothered taking it off me.

Mike unbuttoned his jeans, his cock already hard. He was quite nervously struggling to get the rest of his clothes off, before he woke up from this dream. I laid on my back in the middle of the bed, and parted my legs, raising my knees. He crawled up and laid between them. He slid his cock deep inside me in one smooth motion, aided by just how sopping wet I was. And now he was fucking me, sinking his whole length into my cunt. He started with small strokes, and by now I could feel his upwardly-curved cock rub against the ceiling of my vagina. I normally got wet when Mike was around, so I was dripping as he began to fuck me slowly. Missionary was the position I'm most familiar with, so I felt very comfortable with Mike on me, and inside me.

He leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead.

"You like this babe?" He asked.

"Yes, Michael. Just like that. Oh God. Keep fucking me just like that." I moaned louder than I had ever moaned before (which wasn't saying much).

Mike kissed me again and using one hand, he squeezed on my tit. I placed my hand on his, then I opened my mouth and put one of his fingers inside, just as I was opening my cunt to his cock. I slowly sucked his finger matching the pace of the slow strokes of Mike's cock in my cunt. "Mmm hmm" I sounded as I deepthroated his index. Eventually, he pulled out and rose up. He flipped me on my side, then spooned me and began to fuck me sideways. He unclipped my bra hooks, all 6 of them; and unhitched the dogs! He scooped up a tit while fondling the nipple. Did I mention how my nipples also grew last summer?

He was amazed at just how wet I was. My full length mirror, across the room happened to give us an amazing view of his cock in my cunt. I could tell that he was watching his dick penetrate and withdraw from me. He even commented on how creamy my cunt was and how I had literally covered his cock in my cum. While he was fucking me I tried to be sexy and explain to him that, well that’s just what good cunt does. But I think he might have had a hard time understanding me as every time he got his dick all the way in me, my words would slur with my moaning. I had never enjoyed penetration so much, before now.

We kept up our lazy fucking for fifteen minutes, without changing position. Then, eventually as all men do, Mike came. He pulled out of my vagina and sprayed his seed all over my ass cheeks. The warm flood of cum running down my cheeks felt like melted frosting running down a hot cinnabon. I grabbed a box of tissues off my nightstand and he grabbed a few, then wiped up my ass, but not before he wiped deep in my crack and repetitively rubbed my rosebud.

Then Mike, being the gentleman he was, returned the favor by rolling me on my back and going down on me. Licking my clit with his tongue until I came. First, it hit me slowly, rolling over me like a wave after wave crashing on the shore. He reached both hands up and fondled both my nipples while his tongue probed deep into my canal. He was the first man to ever make me cum. I finally got my wish of seeing his face between my thighs. This is what lovemaking is supposed to be. Brian Romanfuck wouldn’t know this, because Romanfuck doesn’t give a fuck! He just takes.

With Mike beside me, his arms around my body, I fell into a deep blissful sleep. It felt nice, but I knew I needed more.

Expanding my Desires.

Lately, I've been thinking about how no man is ever going to understand the depths of who I am. He won't understand how warm I feel waking up with the window open on a breezy day, or why decorating my dorm room means so much to me. He won't understand the sadness and yearning I feel when I see a four year old girl laughing with her dad. He won't understand why I have to stop every time I see a kitty cat. He won't understand the anger in my throat or the pain in my stomach when my emotional hurts just won't heal. How nostalgia for me is the only escape from the harsh reality I've lived for the past 19 years. Oh yeah, today is my 19th birthday by the way. Maybe I don't need to be loved, just understood.

It was now mid-October and I went to the gaming lounge after class as usual.

"Fuck you Hahn, this game is a classic. The Dark World is the most iconic location in all of Zelda!" Chester yelled so loudly the whole room could hear.

"The game looks ugly as hell, especially the Link sprite!" Hahn fought back.

"A Link to The Past has incredible dungeons, great music, introduced the iconic Master Sword and even has cool unique magic spells!" Chester declared

"Great music? Yeah, I love listening to the same two mind numbing tracks every single dungeon." Hahn’s wit launched another zinger.

"You're full of shit! The dungeon themes are lit as fuck, and don't claim the Dark World theme isn't top five Zelda tracks all time!"

"Maybe, but the gameplay makes me wish I was trapped in the Water Temple." Hahn launched yet another bitter hit on Chester’s loyalty to all things Zelda.

"Skill issue." Chester retorted.

"Gosh. What are they arguing about?" I asked Mike.

"They're arguing about what the best Zelda game is." Mike answered.

"Oh? I think Wind Waker is the best!"

"Mid as fuck." answered Chester.

"Yeah, mid as fuck." answered Hahn.

I rolled my eyes and took a seat in my usual spot. When I did, I spotted Brad in the corner of my eye and thought he looked pretty dejected.

"What's wrong with him?" I whispered to Mike.

"Brad? Oh I think his girlfriend broke up with him. He's just been staring at his phone all day." Mike answered.

I got up and walked over to Brad.

"Hey man, what's up?"

"Oh you know, just chilling."

"Is everything okay? You seem sad."

"It's just, Its,"

"That's okay, you can tell me. I promise."

"Well it's just Jessica, Jessica broke, broke up with me."

"Aww, I'm so sorry! That bitch! She had no idea how lucky she was to have you!"

Suddenly we were interrupted by an eavesdropping Hahn. "And how lucky he was, to get any woman at all! Have you seen how he dresses?"

"Rude!" I yelled. "Why don't we continue this conversation in the hallway, hun?" An idea started to stir in my mind.

We talked for a while in the hall about what happened, and after a bit Brad seemed to cheer up when I made it clear to him that there'd be other women, and that Jessica wasn't the only girl that he was ever going to get. I wanted to cheer him up, so I decided I would take drastic action!

"Hey, there's something I want to show you."

"What?" Brad’s curiosity peaked.

Badge of Honor

"Just follow me." I said as I led him to the lobby, and toward the "Family" bathroom.

"Why, why did you want to talk to me in here?" Brad asked, as I locked the door.

"Oh I don't want to talk to you. I want your cock in my mouth." Okay, call me cringe all you want. Some of us aren't great at flirting, and I thought what I said was actually pretty sexy. Sue me!

 I got down on my knees, unzipped Brad's pants and reached in to caress his meat. Once I sensed it turgid enough, I took it out and licked his tip. Then I put his small member into my mouth. It was only a little over four inches, so it was easy as hell to deep throat him. The cold bathroom floor was not easy on my knees, so as I resumed my no-hands fellatio, I unzipped my warmup jacket and  took it off, then used it as a rug under my knees. My stretch lace sports bra was easy for him to slide his hands into. My focus was on his cock and I vigorously yet sloppily sucked him off, making plenty of slurping sounds as I pleasured him. I drank him up and swallowed.

After his spasms stopped, I got up and kissed his lips, saying; “I told you there are other girls.”

We both left the bathroom with a smile on our faces. His, because he got off; and mine, because I got to help a friend out. Rejection is a demon! I hate rejection! I don’t want rejection to win! Ever.

Does giving casual head make me a slut? Probably. But helping out someone who’s your friend, that you care about; was worth more to me than some imaginary idea of sexual purity that I was supposed to adhere to. I’ll wear your denigration as a badge of honor!

Also after this event, I shaved my cunt bald and asked my parents to be put on Birth Control. I told them a horror story of a coed who got raped. They cautiously accepted my request.

The rest of that day went by as normal, but a few days later I began to worry. I know guys talk, and I didn't want to put myself in the awkward position of having Mike and Brad knowing I fooled around with both of them, within only a week of each other at that. So I decided to take protective measures by making a pre-emptive strike!

That Friday, when I got to my dorm, my roommate wasn't there yet. I pulled down my Pokémon athletic warmup pants, got in front of my mirror and took my phone out. My booty looked so cute! I took a picture of the ass of my Marvel panties and captioned it on Snapchat, "Fuck yeah!" I then saved the image to my camera roll and sent it to our group chat the next time someone asked a random question. At first there was nothing but radio silence, followed by Rob saying, "Fuck yeah!" and Mike saying "Did you mean to send that?" He followed with a laughing emoji. To which I replied, "Yes" with a smiley face. Hopefully that helped them all get the message. Liza’s ass is open to all the homies. (Yes, I occasionally refer to myself in the third person. Yes, I have considered therapy. No, I will not be going.)

The following Monday I went to the gaming lounge at the normal time.

"Everyone knows that Yu gi oh peaked during the synchro years. You had diverse archetypes and the game wasn't slow as hell like in ‘greatest of all time’ format, but not so fast it'd be over in three turns, like with modern Yu gi oh." Chester was yelling at Hahn.

"Modern Yu gi oh is the best era yet! Link monsters are the best extra deck monster type. There are a few different decks that are really fun but not so many that I need to memorize like 80 different card effects." Hahn answered.

"You wanna talk about card effects? What the hell is a pendulum summon Hahn? Tell me because I'd really like to know."

"It's simple, if you can read! To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Pendulum summoning. The mechanic is extremely strategic, and without a solid grasp of ancient Egyptian mythology, most of the possible combos will go over a typical player's head. There's also Pendulum monsters' suburb artwork, which is deftly woven into their card design, this design philosophy draws heavily from Leonard Tolstoy literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these cards, to realize that they're not just pretty, they say something deep about life. As a consequence, people who dislike modern Yu gi oh are idiots."

This tirade went on a few more minutes, but I stopped paying attention halfway through. (This is by no means verbatim what he said either, but rather an amusing facsimile I came up with). Then, Mike grabbed my attention. "Hey, the guys and I got you something." He said, before pointing at a bag on the chair I always sat in. I was exhilarated and immediately ran over to my seat to rip open the gift bag to find, Isabelle, my comfort character!" from the Pokémon series. It affirmed the value the guys found in me.

That night, for the first time in a long time, as I lay in bed I felt a dampness between my legs. I’d been on the pill for a few days and I expect that my hormones were flipping on me?

 I placed my hands over the crotch of my baby blue panties to find it wet and clinging to my pelvis. I peeled off my undies that were sticking to my cunt as I probed down there by separating my lips with my index and middle fingers. I then stuck one finger into my vaginal opening and withdrew it to find it covered in my mucus! My body was severely in the mood! Not wanting to let this rare event go to waste I turned on some hentai porn on my phone, put in my earbuds, and went to town on my clit. I was whimpering and squirming in my bed, trying to be quiet so that my dorm mate, who I pray was sleeping, didn't wake up.

She's not really relevant to this story but she was there and I saw her almost every day).

 I ended up having a series of quaking orgasms and slept the sleep of the dead that night. The next day I contemplated what had gotten me so in the mood, and eventually it dawned on me! After they had gifted me that stuffed Isabelle I felt so loved and like I really belonged. That day I didn't have time to hang out with the boys after class, since I had to take a Macroeconomics test on Blackboard. This was before I realized I don't care about cheating on tests.

To be continued.

By DangerHunt69 for Literotica