DD Donna’s Party Game: Part 2

Busty girlfriend enjoys a baseball game challenge.

In 3 parts, based on a post by ret 123. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

 Moving beyond the ‘flash & kiss’ barrier.

First, a little explanation of how I arrived at this spot. My girlfriend, Donna, and I were attending a party hosted by her, her sister Diane, & their friend Sylvia. We were in the middle of a drinking party game called baseball. It involved drinking, stripping and sex based on the events in a baseball game.

After a couple of rounds of drinking, the Kansas City batter hit a double off the wall. A double meant that the girls would get felt up if they didn't drink or strip. A couple of girls drank, but most opted to be felt up. This was supposed to be where Donna drew the line and either stripped, drank, or dropped out of the game.

Donna drew my friend, Ronny, who was completely enamored with her and had lusted after her since the time we first started dating. Her sister, Diane picked my name.

Diane walked up wearing only her bra and panties. Diane's clothes were normally so baggy to fit over her tits that she looked 20 pounds heavier than she did right then. She definitely looked better out of her clothes.

She looked at me and said, "This is so embarrassing. I just can't drink another beer right now."

I said, "Don't worry about it. Plus, you look great by the way."

"Thank you, Joe!" she replied with a smile. "Well, I guess you better start groping me."

I stepped behind her back and wrapped both arms around her in a comforting hug, and then grabbed up both of her big tits and started squeezing them while keeping them in the stretch lace bra. They felt really good.

She seemed to love being in my arms and not having to look at me. Soon she raised herself high on her tiptoes and grabbed my stiff rod. She pressed her ass cheeks around my naked hard cock. It couldn't have been an accident. Donna's conservative sister was humping my cock, while I rolled her big nipples through the thin lacey bra.

As I squeezed her tits from behind, Diane said, "Joe, you can pull my tits out of my bra if you want. I have no dignity left."

She continued to hump me with her ass as I pulled the straps off her shoulders then reached into the top of her bra and pulled out one and then both of her tits out of the top of her bra. Her tits felt great and her nipples were hard. My cock was hard as she pressed her ass into it.

"I know now why Donna likes having sex with you so much. That thing feels so big and hard."

Several guys commented on Diane's big naked tits as I felt her up. Diane was clearly excited about the effect she was having on the guys watching. Tyrone was enamored; “Damn, Diane! You’re one hot woman!” Diane gushed from all the attention of the starting quarterback.

Soon, the 2 minute time limit was up and Diane hoisted her tits back into her bra and thanked me. I was a little bit embarrassed that I had a big erection standing up in front of me as she walked away.

I had totally failed to watch my sexy girlfriend get felt up by Ronny. However, I could tell that Ronny was unbelievably excited as Donna smiled at him and walked away while readjusting her bra.

Donna gave me a strange, sad look and then walked over to me. She grabbed two beers and told Sylvia that the two of us would drink this next round. She pulled me aside to talk.

Big tears started rolling out of Donna's eyes and down her cheeks as she said, "I thought we were playing this game for you to see me act a little slutty in front of our friends. Instead, you are making plans to have sex with Angie and humping my sister while you feel her up in public. I feel sad, completely humiliated and cucked."

I tried to hug her and quickly said, "Oh, Donna, I love you. I don't want to do anything to hurt you. I didn't make any plans with Angie."

She looked at me and tearfully said, "I heard her tell one of the other girls that you had agreed to have sex with her later and that she should keep it secret from me. I told you she wants to steal you from me! Then, humping my sister in public! I am so embarrassed and ashamed. Everyone must think you want all of these other girls instead of me."

I felt like I had acted like an ass. I said, "You have the wrong idea about what happened with Angie. She said those things to me, but I didn't mean to give her the impression that I secretly wanted to have sex with her. I said that I didn't want her to talk to you about having sex with me, but it wasn't to keep it secret from you. She wanted to ask you to let her have sex with me, and I didn’t even want the idea discussed! Period! Angie is trying to intimidate you, Donna."

I started to say that it was Diane's idea for me to take her tits out of her bra and that Diane was the one humping me. But as I started to speak, I looked at Donna crying and it broke my heart. I knew I shouldn't try to excuse what I had done even though I didn't feel like it was my fault.

I said, "I am sorry. I didn't mean to let Diane dry-hump me. It just happened when I grabbed her tits from behind. I hope she is not upset with me. I’m trying to follow your lead, Donna. But you’re the only one I desire."

Donna looked at me like she wasn't buying any of this and said, "I came here to show off a little for you, baby. Now, I am just worried about Angie."

I was terrified that I had accidentally screwed up my relationship with the girl I adored. Consequently, I gave her a big hug and said, "You have nothing to worry about. I was showing off because I thought you wanted me to. I love only you. I will drop out of this game right now."

"You would do that for me?"

"Of course."

She hugged me, pressed her big chest against me and said, "I am sorry I got mad at you. I was being felt up by guys while you were with Angie and my sister. I am just sensitive about Angie since everyone thinks she is so pretty and she’s crushing on you."

In an instant, tearful, sad Donna was gone and laughing, smiling tipsy Donna was back.

I said, "I am so sorry I hurt your feelings. I will sit out the rest of this game."

She smiled and said, "Stay in the game one more round. I will show off for you while you feel me up in public for being so sweet to me. "

I was confused. "How do you know you will draw my name?"

She laughed and said, "The drawing of the names is not really random. All of the girls know whose name they are picking."

"You mean you picked that asshole Josh to kiss?"

She laughed drunkenly and said, "We can talk about all of that later. We need to get back to the game for your final round."

We rejoined our teams and Sylvia turned on the game. Kansas City was batting and the batter hit a hard line drive down the left field line. The guys cheered when he slid safely into second base.

Donna grabbed my name out of the hat just as Angie was grabbing it. Both girls pulled, but Donna ended up with it. Angie looked at her and seemed a little miffed.

Donna walked up to me still wearing her sexy, lacy white lingerie. The tops of her tits bounced with each step. She turned around and pushed her cute little ass into my cock. I was immediately hard. She was now facing the large crowd and I was standing behind her.

She grabbed my two wrists and pulled them seductively up onto her tits, then said, "Feel me up, Joe."

Donna was staring at Angie who was being felt up by my buddy Tyrone. Donna continued to stare at her as I felt her up, over her stretch lace underwire bra. Donna's huge firm tits felt great and I loved that she was showing off as I squeezed her big tits. Angie was watching us as Tyrone rubbed her tits.

My cock was hard as I felt Donna up in public with numerous people looking. I pressed my cock against her tiny little ass.

After about a minute, Donna turned her head toward my ear and said, "Is it okay if I show off a little more for you, baby?"

I quickly agreed. It had really frightened me when I thought I had made Donna mad. I wasn't about to say no to anything she wanted. Honestly, I could never get mad at Donna or boss her around. The few times I did, I immediately regretted it. I was obviously in a double standard arrangement. Was I becoming a cuck?

Donna looked over her shoulder at me, and then looked down demurely and said, "It will be so embarrassing on campus if all of these people see me without any clothes. Are you sure you are okay with this?

I wasn't at all sure, because there were thirty or forty people watching the game, but said, "You are so sexy, it could not be embarrassing, with a bombshell body like yours, Donna."

Donna then turned back around to face the rest of the room. As the time officially expired she turned to me and said, "Joe, baby, would you unhook my bra?"

My cock was rock hard again.

I looked at Donna's slender back and her stretchy, sexy white bra. She looked great. I unhooked the bra and Donna looked over her shoulder at me and smiled as she said, "Thank you, baby. I wanted you to be the one showing me off."

Then she smiled at the crowd and let her two huge bra cups fall into her hands. The crowd went wild, with the possible exception of Angie who looked defeated when she saw Donna's jugs. You don't see tits like Donna's every day. In fact, most people never see tits like that in person.

Donna handed me her bra and stood with her hands on her hips. The slightest movement of her body would cause her big soft tits to jiggle in front of her. It was truly amazing.

Despite her embarrassment, Donna never tried to hide or cover up her tits. She just stood there looking sexy. She loved the confidence my words infused into her.

When the crowd finally settled down the girls went back to their side of the room, and I declared my withdrawal as a contestant. I told Ronny & Sylvia; “My cock can’t handle the intense stimulation.” It was then announced by Sylvia that I would be the official timer and video operator for the rest of the game. Several of my friends looked at me like I had lost my mind.

Joe Drops Out

The game continued with me on the sidelines.

I was staring at my beautiful girlfriend and wishing that the earth would open up and swallow me. I had royally screwed up and I was too drunk to think quickly enough to talk my way out of the problem. I was sure that my greatest fear was about to come true because I had been a fucking idiot.

My awesome girlfriend was the first girl to go topless. She was a big hit at the party. I had dropped out of the game because Donna got upset about my conduct with the giant tits of her sister, Diane, and a passionate kiss from a gorgeous girl, Angie.

None of that was the cause of my current problem. Donna's friend, Sylvia, the "Commissioner" of the game, called time out and gathered up her team of girls. Most of the girls except Donna were wearing only lingerie. After talking for a few minutes, Sylvia announced that the girls' team was challenging the guys to a bet about the outcome of the party game.

The bet was $100 per player. This was a huge amount for college girls. Sylvia announced that a couple of girls were dropping out, but they would be replaced with other girls at the party including a girl named Betty whose tits I had admired for several years. Silvia also reminded everyone that a team won by a member of the other team failing to perform the tasks required by the game.

I assumed that Donna was one of the girls dropping out of the game before this bet went into effect, but I was wrong. I asked Donna why the girls made this bet with guys who could drink them under the table.

Donna smiled and said, "Sylvia has been watching the guys and they have been drinking nonstop since the start of the party. She is sure one of the guys will pass out soon. She also thinks that as a back-up plan some of the guys will ejaculate and won't be able to continue to perform in the game."

I was none too sure about this logic, but most of the girls seemed to be on board, including my girlfriend. Donna said, "Diane and Sylvia really want to win this bet and I want to help them, if it is okay with you, baby."

I told her it was okay even though I wasn't sure she had $100 in her bank account and I thought I would probably have to pay part of her share if the girls lost. She gave me a big, busty kiss. There is nothing like the feel of Donna's big soft tits on your chest or arm.

The guys quickly accepted the bet since it seemed like they couldn't really lose. The guys could drink more than the girls, were more than happy to perform the sex acts and it gave the girls incentive to stay in the game.

Sylvia called a quick bathroom time out. The girls all ran for the restroom. They were all in bras and panties except Donna who was only wearing some small white lace panties. Her huge F cup tits were on display for the first time in her life and they looked incredible. Most of the girls tried to cover their bodies as they ran, but Donna just happily walked along with her big tits swaying. The smallest move of her body caused her tits to jiggle. They were huge and firm, but Donna could not keep them from jiggling when she made even a small movement. I knew this because I couldn't take my eyes off of my topless girlfriend. Watching her, I loved her so much. It seemed to me that every other guy in the room was staring at her, too.

A couple of my buddies came over to talk to me as the girls ran to the bathroom. My friend, Ronny, was really excited about Donna taking off her clothes. Ronny is a great guy and was a really good linebacker on our football team. For some reason, he never had much luck with good looking women. He was a guy's guy and just didn't seem to connect very well or for very long with women.

Ronny had long been totally enamored with Donna. He was always respectful and polite, but it was easy to see that he lusted after Donna. He never failed to ask me about her.

Ronny said, "You are such a lucky guy! If I was you, I would stay up all night just staring at Donna and that unbelievable body. She is fucking gorgeous!"

"Thanks, man. I like looking at her too!"

Ronny continued, "There is no way she can play this game much longer! A girl who looks like that has probably never gone down on a guy. I have never had a pretty girl go down on me. Only slutty girls seem to want to suck my cock. I bet Donna just lets guys worship her tremendous body. I know that is what I would do if I ever had a girl like her."

I noticed that several guys were standing around listening to our conversation. I was feeling pretty proud of myself for having such a hot girl (as if I had anything to do with it). Donna was clearly the sexiest girl in the room. I looked around to make sure none of the girls could hear me, and said; "This is going to drive you crazy, Ronny. Donna is not only beautiful, she loves to suck my cock! She is great at it. I don't know how often she did it with other boyfriends back home before college, but she has no gag reflex and her blow jobs are incredible. She can deep throat a big cock with ease. I love to watch her swallow my cock."

Ronny gulped and looked like he was about to cum just thinking about what I told him.

As I laughed at Ronny’s reaction, I looked up to see that Josh had heard my comments about Donna sucking cock. As you may remember, Josh was a teammate of ours on the football team, but among my friends, he was considered an arrogant asshole. He had a smirk on his face as he said, "I figured that anyone who dated you would be a cock whore."

As he said that, Josh turned and headed toward the bathroom where the girls were still waiting in line. I tried to call out to Josh to tell him to go fuck himself, but he either ignored me or didn't hear me.

In my drunken state, I did not pay too much attention to Josh. Actually, I never paid too much attention to Josh. I considered him to be a rather slimy loser.

My buddy Shawn said, "Don't pay any attention to that ass. Donna is a great girl! Josh is just jealous since no nice girl will have anything to do with that scumbag. "

As the girls returned from the rest room, I started looking for Donna. I looked across the room and a feeling of panic came over me as I saw Donna talking to Josh. She was not covering her tits and as they talked, her big, heavy, F cup tits were continuously jiggling. I knew she couldn't help it, but I wished that she could stop the jiggling when Josh was talking to her.

I thought to myself, "Surely, Josh wouldn't tell her what I said about her giving blow jobs! Guys don't tell girls what their boyfriends said about their sex life. That was like a code that I thought all guys followed. "

Josh talked to Donna for a few minutes and then Donna headed toward me. I was not sure, but I thought that she looked a little bit upset. As she walked, one of the other guys said something to her as she made her way through the crowd. I instantly knew I should not have said anything about sex with Donna. My heart was pounding as Donna walked toward me wearing only her panties. Like always, her tits swayed and jiggled uncontrollably as she walked toward me.

One of the many things I loved about Donna was that she was a great looking girl who did not know she was great looking. She certainly never acted like she knew she was attractive. I never fully understood it, but Donna was this gorgeous voluptuous girl who still thought of herself as the skinny, flat-chested girl that she was through most of her high school years.

She told me that her mother and sister both had large tits and she was a skinny bean pole until her senior year of high school. She was so flat, her nickname was "ironing board." My theory was that the kids made fun of her and it left her feeling inferior and ugly even though she was now voluptuous and beautiful.

I have seen photos of her in high school and she was really pretty even before she developed her tremendous body. However, Donna didn't believe it and never completely felt attractive despite the obvious evidence to the contrary.

Clearly, Donna could see herself in the mirror and knew on some level she was hot, but she never fully believed that she was pretty and desirable. It made her try very hard to please me and I loved it.

Donna approached me with a hint of tears in her eyes. I was feeling sick. I had opened my big mouth and hurt the girl I loved with all of my heart. I was silently cursing myself for being such a fucking imbecile.

Donna came close to me and whispered, "Did you tell all of the guys here that I love to give oral sex?"

"Well; sort of. I just said how good you are at making love."

The tears welled up in her big blue eyes as she said, "Did you tell them that I have no gag reflex?"

'Uh, I guess I did sort of say something about your gag reflex. It was a; a compliment!"

She whispered, "Did you tell all of these men that I swallow your entire cock and that you love it when my mouth is around the base of your cock?"

"Yes," I said. "But it is not like it sounds. I was bragging about how hot you are and how much I love to make love to you!"

Donna had tears running down her cheeks as she said in a low whisper, "I shouldn't use this language, but did you tell your friends that I am an awesome cocksucker?"

"No!" I said, but being incapable of lying to Donna about anything, I added, "Well, I sort of said that, but didn't use that word."

"Josh said you called me an awesome cocksucker."

"I don't think I used those words, Donna."

As I watched tears were flooding down her beautiful face and I was dying since I had been caught telling a group of guys how well my girlfriend sucked cock. She had to be worried sick about her reputation around school and it was all because of my drunken big mouth.

As I tried to come up with an apology or something to say to make this better, Donna said, "Did you really brag to your friends about me?"

"Yes."

'So, you are proud of me?"

"Of course, baby."

As she moved into my arms, she said, "I am so happy to hear that. I have been worried that I didn't do it right; you know, with my mouth. You are older and more experienced than me. I was afraid you didn't like the way I did it. But, you told all of our friends that you are proud of me!"

She kissed me passionately. I could feel her huge tits against my chest and the wet tears running down her cheeks.

She said through her tears, "I am so happy! I am making a fool of myself crying like this. I just can't control it after all of these drinks. I want to make you proud of me! I want to show off for you, if I can work up the courage."

I replied, "You don't need to worry about how you look. You look awesome. And you don’t have anything left to prove to anyone"

I was thinking that I had dodged a bullet and wanted to take my very tipsy girl home to bed. Donna passionately pressed her body against mine, hugged me tightly and stuck her tongue deep into my mouth. She was as aroused as I had ever seen her. It crossed my mind that maybe Donna was secretly an exhibitionist, but usually she wore rather conservative clothes her Mom bought her and didn't show off in public.

As she kissed me, Donna pressed her crotch against my rapidly hardening cock. She also grabbed one of my hands and placed it on one of her big tits. As I squeezed her tit and touched her nipple, she moaned. We continued to kiss passionately as I felt her up in public.

She finally stopped our lengthy kiss and whispered, "I am nervous about continuing this game, but I really like to show off for you. I also want to help Sylvia and Diane win the bet." She looked down at my hard cock and giggled while she said, "It looks like you like it too!"

She looked me in the eye and said, "I am so sorry I made you quit the game. That wasn't fair. I was just being jealous. It is alright for you to play if you want. I am only continuing in order to show off for you."

I thanked her and tried to tell her it was not necessary for her to continue the game and we should go home, but the Commissioner was starting the game again. Donna looked in a mirror, cleaned the running mascara off of her face, smiled at me and bounced into the group of her teammates.

I declared my active status in the game & joined the guys team again. I removed my boxers again, because the entire team of guys were buck naked by now. I was feeling a little intoxicated, but Donna and several of the other girls seemed to be way over their limits. Donna joined her team and stood there with her tits out with perfect posture. All of the other girls at least tried to hide their tits.

Sylvia then asked that both teams lock their lineup rosters for the remainder of the contest and bet. No substitutes will enter for the rest of the competition.

Donna's busty sister, Diane, finally said, "Donna, at least try to cover up those big things! You are embarrassing me."

Donna smiled and replied, "I thought the whole idea was to show off. None of the guys seem to be covering up."

Donna still made no effort to cover herself. I was becoming convinced that she liked exposing herself in public.

The game resumed. The men's team, Kansas City, was batting in the video of the baseball game Sylvia was playing. The Kansas City batter crushed a double off the wall. The guys all cheered. This meant that each of the girls had to either let a guy feel her up, remove a piece of clothing or drink a serving of beer. Several of the girls drank a beer or removed some clothing. Donna and her sister each elected to let a guy feel her up. Donna was staring at me as she selected a name and went to join my friend, Shawn.

Shawn looked at me for permission. I didn't know what to do, but finally I shrugged and said, "It is part of the game."

I was torn. I was turned on by the idea of Donna showing off her massive tits. However, I also had feeling of jealousy when I thought about other guys touching her. At least Shawn was my good friend. If I’m reduced to a cuck, at least if for a good friend. In my heart I knew we’d broken our own rule of when to quit. Donna and I had previously agreed to ‘showing but no touching.’

Donna kept looking at me and smiling as Shawn rubbed her giant tits. She stood in front of him and put her hands on his arms and shoulders sort of like they were dancing as she let him rub her tits in public. Shawn was a big guy, but his hands were not nearly big enough to fondle all of Donna's tits. It would take two hands at least on each tit and there would still be tit to spare. Soon her nipples were stiff and she looked beautiful. My exposed cock was hard as a rock. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest. Donna was smiling but also had a look that I recognized as her look when she was getting very horny. Because none of the guys were wearing any pants it was easy to see that Shawn was also excited.

After rubbing both of Donna's big tits for a while, Shawn let go of one of Donna's tits and started rubbing her cunt through her panties. Donna gasp as Shawn touched her and soon looked like she was about to orgasm.

Donna's sister, Diane, had picked the name of my black friend, Tyrone. Diane leaned back against him and he grabbed both of her giant tits through her bra. I was sure that Diane had never been with a black guy before. She seemed to love it as he felt her up. I saw Diane slip one of her hands behind her to grip Tyrone's big cock. I could tell Tyrone was enjoying this game. Tyrone seemed to worship her body and she seemed to worship his.

I was finding it hard to believe that conservative, religious Diane was letting a guy feel her up in public. I don't know what size bra Diane wore, but her massive tits were bigger than even Donna's. She was shorter than Donna and almost as pretty, but her tits were outstanding and pretty much dominated her entire appearance. Virtually everything between her shoulders and her waist was big heavy tits. Diane seemed perfectly compatible with Big Tyrone. At least the two of them could relate to being gawked at for their massive-sized sexuality. After the two minute time period, Diane turned and reached up to give Tyrone a deep loving kiss, then held him tight for a long time.

Sylvia decided to ignore the sexy couple and she started the video again. One player made an out and the guys all drank a beer or removed some clothing. All of us had our cocks exposed which I thought was kind of exciting. My eight inch cock was the third largest cock on our team behind Josh and Tyrone. Tyrone looked like a porn star his cock was so big. It really seemed to hang down near his knees.

I was getting a little tipsy. My head was already spinning a little. I was wondering how long Donna and her friends could stay upright.

The next batter for Kansas City crushed a home run. The guys all cheered and most of the girls moaned. Sylvia reminded everyone that the guy and girl could negotiate something different than what the game required. Most of the girls started drinking a beer. Many were looking a little green. Angie, the blonde beauty, walked to the front of the group of girls and slowly unhooked her bra and let it slip off. Her beautiful tits bounced in front of her. She looked proud of her D cup tits. I noticed she gave Donna a little smirk as she showed her tits in public for the first time. Angie definitely felt some sort of competition with Donna.

To the amazement of all, Sylvia drew a name. She was actually considering fucking the guy whose name was pulled from the hat. She pulled Josh's name from the hat. I assumed she would avoid sex with an asshole like Josh. However, Sylvia seemed to be a size queen and Josh had a fairly long cock. I can't say that without thinking that Josh is also a fairly obnoxious cock.

Sylvia, dressed in some sexy white lingerie walked over to Josh and said, "Josh, would you be willing to let me give you a blowjob for the home run instead of going all the way?"

The crowd all cheered Sylvia's willingness to suck a cock as part of a party game. The entire men's team seemed excited with the direction of the game.

Josh said, "You look like you can suck a mean cock. I will agree to that."

The crowd cheered again and Sylvia grabbed his hand and started for the bedroom.

Josh snarled, "Where are you going?"

"To the bedroom for some privacy," replied Sylvia.

"You don't need any privacy, bitch. Everyone at this party now knows you are a cocksucker. Get on your knees right here."

Several of us started to tell Josh to quit being such an asshole, but Sylvia interrupted us, smiled and said, "I guess everyone does know what I am going to do."

Sylvia slipped to her knees in front of Josh and was soon licking his semi-hard cock. Sylvia's cute hard body looked great on her knees. Before long she was being cheered by the crowd as she bobbed her head up and down as she sucked Josh' big cock.

Donna came up beside me and pressed her big tits into my arm. Donna was smiling as she watched Sylvia suck a cock in public. She whispered to me, "Sylvia is so sexy doing that in front of all of these people."

When I agreed that Sylvia looked sexy, Donna whispered, "Do you want me to do that? I want to look sexy for you."

I didn't know what to say. I was loving that Donna was showing off her spectacular body and loved the idea of her having sex in public, but I still felt possessive about her. I just answered evasively and said, "I don't think I want to see you do that in public. I am afraid it would be embarrassing for both of us."

She looked a little disappointed and said, "Oh, I thought you liked me doing sexy things. There is not much more I can do except to have sex with some of these boys."

I left the issue open by saying, "We will have to see how the party goes."

In the meantime, Sylvia sucked Josh' cock until it was hard. Josh then put his hand on the back of Sylvia's short blond hair and started humping her face. You could tell that Sylvia knew her way around a hard cock. She made a concerted effort to swallow his cock. Sylvia had about half of Josh' cock in her mouth, but he kept pushing her head down looking for more. After giving it a good try, Sylvia gagged on the cock and had to spit it out to breathe. As Sylvia gasped for air, Josh roughly pushed her head back onto his cock.

"Suck my cock, cunt," Josh said as he forced her down on his cock.

Sylvia tried to comply. Her lips were wrapped around his cock and her cheeks were indented. Sylvia soon gagged again as Josh pressed her head down on about half of his cock. It looked like Josh might cum in her mouth soon if Sylvia could stay down on his big cock. However, Diane who was watching the clock called time when the two minute time limit was up and the blowjob was over.

Sylvia stood up smiling and laughing and then tried to regain her composure. The crowd loudly cheered for Sylvia's effort. Some guy in the crowd yelled out, "Hey Donna, are you going to do that next?"

Donna smiled and said, "I just might! It is up to my boyfriend."

The crowd roared. Why the hell was Donna making me look like the party-pooper? She’s clearly giving her body to other guys, now.

Sylvia started the video of the ballgame again. The next Kansas City batter hit an opposite field homer. Back to back home runs!

The crowd cheered.

The girls looked a little frantic. It was easy to see that most of the girls could not drink another beer so soon after the last.

Donna and Diane whispered something to each other and quickly walked to the front. Diane unhooked her industrial sized bra and let her enormous tits come out. The big jugs bounced in front of her. Her tits looked heavy and hot even though they sagged a little more than Donna's perfect tits. The look on her face was total embarrassment. Her face was bright red as she showed her tits in public for what had to be her first time. Several guys mentioned how gorgeous huge tits ran in their family. Diane futilely tried to cover her big knockers. Her little hands did not come close to covering her big tits.

Tyrone just marveled; “I’m in love.” He said.

For a year or so, I had been looking at Diane's big jugs. She never showed them off or even showed any cleavage, but even in conservative clothes, her big tits looked great. I loved the chance to finally see them.

As soon as her sister was finished flashing her tits, Donna stepped to the front and slowly removed her panties. Now she was completely naked in public. I could tell even from a distance that her cunt was soaking wet. It looked like Donna had tightly trimmed her dark pubic hair. I didn't know she did that for the party. She smiled and laughed as she showed her cunt and ass in public. Her ass looked gorgeous as she turned to join the other girls.

Unlike her tits, Donna's ass was small and tight. Each cheek fit easily in my hand. She did a little dance for the enthusiastic crowd. Of course, her tits kept moving a full 30 seconds after the dance ended. Donna noticed them jiggling and tried to stop the movement of her tits with her hands. She only managed to make them jiggle even more and soon gave up. The jiggling tits embarrassed Donna. She blushed a little and even tried unsuccessfully to hide her tits with her hands.

Angie removed her panties next. As all of us who had lusted after her for years knew, Angie had a great ass. It looked like Angie had shaved her cunt. The crowd seemed to appreciate the great bodies on display.

Sylvia removed her bra. Sylvia did not have big tits, but they were very nice and bigger than I would have thought from seeing her dressed. They were either B or C cup tits with dark, pretty nipples. The guys were calling on her for more sex, but Sylvia said that her mouth needed a little rest.

Several other girls removed some clothing or drank a beer. None of the girls looked like they could drink much more. Seeing nine almost naked college girls in one place was incredibly hot. I remember thinking that it was like being in an ancient Roman orgy. Naked, drunk people were everywhere.

Oakland finally got the third out and the guys had to drink another beer. The Oakland A's came to bat. To the wonderment of us all, the first batter of the inning hit a solo home run. The girls all cheered. However, soon they realized that a home run meant they each had to fuck one of the guys, remove clothing (if they had any to remove) or drink.

To be continued in part 3, by ret 123 for Literotica.