Roommate’s Gift

Roommate's Giftposted by JessicasEroticRamblings ; narrated by Ava;Welcome To Steamy Stories Podcast

Roommate’s Gift

Giving him a special memory.

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

It was my roommate Liam’s birthday and I had been trying to think of the best gift for him. Liam was a really nice sweet guy but was a little shy and to be honest he was a bit too nerdy to attract the ladies, so I had this crazy idea of getting him a call girl to screw his brains out on his birthday. That was a great plan until I discovered just how expensive that would be. So I came up with a plan B. I would be his call girl.

[[MORE]]

I knew when he was due back from work so I waited for him completely naked. The look on his face when he walked in and saw me spread out on the floor with my pussy on full view was a sight to behold.

“Happy Birthday Liam. I hope you are horny!” I said as I looked back at him smiling. He stood there just staring at me.

”Jess? Are you Fucking serious?” he said as I gave him my sexiest giggle.

”One time offer birthday boy. You want some pussy?” I said.

“But why? Is this a trick?” he said as I saw him look around the room for I have no idea what.

“No tricks Liam. I just want you to have the best birthday so I wanna be your birthday Fuck if you want me?” I said as I watched him strip off his pants possibly faster than any man that had ever lived. His cock was already pretty hard and was getting bigger by the second.

“Oh my Fucking god! You’re a goddess! Jess you’re a goddess!” he excitedly said as he dropped to his knees between my spread legs. He started kissing my ass and running his hands all over my legs and my back. I giggled as he planted kisses on my ass cheeks and then I let out a moan as he slid a finger between my pussy lips.

“Umm, I’m nice and wet for you Liam,” I said as he slid his finger back and forth inside me.

“Oh god Jessica. You really want my cock?” he moaned as he pulled out his finger and sucked it tasting my wetness.

“Umm Fuck me birthday boy!” I moaned as I wiggled my ass at him. He got up onto his knees and lifted me up so I was on all fours. I felt his cock head brush against my pussy as he positioned himself between my legs. I wasn’t sure exactly how experienced he was as I had never seen him with a girlfriend but I soon discovered he actually knew what he was doing as he held my hips and slowly slid his shaft inside me. A nice long slow stroke until he was balls deep. He let out a moan of ecstasy as he felt my pussy gripping his aching cock.

“Oh baby!” he moaned as he pulled slowly back and then sank deep inside me once again. Oh god his cock felt so amazing inside me. I’m not sure exactly what I was expecting being Fucked my Liam to feel like but it had already passed my expectations. I had thoughts of him pushing inside me and awkwardly thrusting for a couple minutes before he came prematurely. But his slow deep thrusting was showing me he knew exactly what he was doing. He slowly thrusted a few more times before he started to gradually speed up, sliding deep as he filled me so damn good.

“Umm, Liam that feels so good baby,” I moaned as I started to grind back into his thrusts. I was breathing harder moaning for him as he Fucked me.

“Yeah Jess? Oh god I wanna please you so good my goddess. I wanna make you cum so hard for me,” he groaned as he held me tighter and started to pound my soaking pussy. I moaned so loud as I arched, tossing my red hair back at him as his cock Fucked me harder and harder, sending tingles through my body.

“Liam yes I wanna cum for you, oh Fuck me baby, make me cum please baby!” I cried out which made him hammer into me pounding my dripping pussy. My mind was in a spin as my nerdy roommate was Fucking me from behind, driving me wild, making me scream and beg him to make me cum for him.

He Fucked me so good and so hard over and over, thrusting so deep inside me, giving me one hell of a Fucking. He was lasting so much longer than I had expected he would last and he was impressing the hell out of me, Fucking me and pounding me while I moaned and writhed against his wonderful deep thrusting.

“JESSICA my FUCKING GODDESS, CUM on my FUCKING COCK!” he yelled and slammed inside me, pulling my body back against his hard thrusts. I screamed as my orgasm ripped through me, my pussy in spasms as I arched my back and felt my entire body tense then tremble in waves of pleasure. Liam cried out as he thrusted hard then exploded inside me, cumming like he had surely never cum before. Pumping his seed deep inside my body as we writhed against each other, locked together by his cock which was splashing so much cum ago at the walls of my soaking pussy.

We collapsed together on the floor, Liam on top of me, his cock still inside me, still twitching the last drops of his cum inside me. I was panting as I felt him kissing my neck, telling me I was his beautiful goddess. He rolled off me and lay gasping beside me. I turned onto my side and snuggled up against him. I slid my arm over his chest and smiled at him.

“Wow Liam, I have to say I wasn’t expecting that. You made me cum so hard,” I said as I looked into his eyes.

“Jess I’m so glad I could please you. You’ve been my biggest crush ever since you showed up asking about my ad for a roommate. This is the greatest birthday of my life,” he said as his breathing returned to normal.

“Biggest crush? Really? Did you ever. you know. . fantasize about me?” I said as I gently trailed my fingers against his chest.

“If you’re asking if I ever jerked off while thinking about you then yeah pretty much every single night!” he said and laughed.

“Ummm you naughty boy Liam,” I said as I slowly slid my hand down over his tummy until I was teasing his semi hard cock by tracing a fingernail around the head. His cock started twitching as I teased him and he let out a low guttural moan. We both watched my finger teasing his cock as it started to get hard under my touch. I bit my lip as I slid my fingers around his hardening shaft and gently stroked him as he groaned and reached over to fondle my tits.

“We’re gonna Fuck again aren’t we Jess. .. “ he said as he squeezed one of my tits.

“Oh yes we are,” I said as I moved closer to kiss his lips.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.

Draining James

My in-law is addicted to my throat.

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

My sisters hubby James was my secret Fuck buddy and whenever I was horny for cock we would arrange to meet up while my sister was at work. James had an amazing cock which was much more than my sister deserved in my humble opinion, but I knew for sure it was definitely what I deserved. He loved when I wore my favourite tight short denim skirt so I made sure I wore it all the time for him. I would tease him my slowly pulling down my skirt whenever I wanted his cock deep inside my tight teen cunt. James loved having me squatting over his cock then bouncing up and down his length as he told me he loved my tight young body and especially my legs.

I loved how his shaft shoved so deep as I slid on and off his amazing cock, and I Fucking adored how his body tensed just as he was about to cum. His legs would squeeze together as he groaned and those few seconds when I knew my cunt was about to be filled with his sticky seed felt absolutely incredible. Oh god, just knowing he was about to explode inside me as my pussy slid up and down his cock would make me scream and cum like the slutty sister in law I was. I took so much of his cum that I was amazed there was ever any left for my sister.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.

 The Neglected Husband

A newly married man begins to stray.

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

I received another text on my phone from Josh who lived next door with his wife. He had been texting me all morning asking to see me again. I had been a naughty girl by having sex with Josh while his wife was at work. He was much older than me and much more sexually experienced so I had been enjoying having this hot older man making love to me. He seemed like a very gentle lover so his latest text had surprised me a little. His message had said that he had been enjoying ‘getting to know me’ while his wife was at work but now he wanted to start ‘breaking me in’ a little. I hadn’t quite understood what he meant by his comment, but I was soon to discover what, ‘breaking me in’, was all about. 

Later that afternoon I went next door to see Josh. He was outside sitting beside his pool. I walked over to him as he smiled at me. He stood up and moved behind me, rubbing his hands over me, feeling my tits through my shirt, before sliding his hand down between my legs rubbing his hand against my tight little shorts.

He grabbed my hand and led me into his house. I watched him as he undressed before sitting down on his couch taking his cock in his hand. His cock was extremely hard. He motioned me towards him and told me to kneel down in front of him. Josh smiled at me as he touched my hair with his hand before he slowly guided my head down between his legs towards his hard cock. I opened my mouth and closed my lips around his cock. I really did enjoy sucking on his cock and it turned me on how Josh controlled me. I sucked his cock while he told me how he needed to break me in. The things he was saying were quite surprising considering how gentle he had been up until now but his words were really turning me on. 

Josh pulled me up from his cock and pulled my skirt and panties off. He slid a finger inside me and started slowly licking over my clit. I gasped hard as his touch was like a lightning bolt hitting me between my legs. A spark of heaven. Being in front of this older man as he fingered me and kissed over my clit was making me so incredibly wet. He could feel how wet I was becoming as he stood up and pushed me down against the couch. 

“Head down and ass in the air, Jessica. Show me that pussy,” was all he said as he pushed my head down. I grabbed onto the edge of the couch as he positioned himself behind me. He had told me before that his wife was very boring in bed so when I felt him start to slap the head of his hard cock against my pussy lips I knew he was going to Fuck me how his wife had never allowed him. I squealed as he grabbed my hips and suddenly shoved his cock inside me. There was no longer any gentleness as this was hard and rough. He just started Fucking me hard with long deep strokes. I was gasping on every thrust as I had never been Fucked this way before.

Josh Fucked me harder and harder, grunting as he used my pussy. The way he was taking me was making me feel like a dirty little slut and I was loving the feeling. Josh had made me cum when he had made love to me but I hadn’t cum as quickly as I was about to cum from being Fucked hard like this. I squealed as my legs started to tremble as my orgasm washed over me like a wave of ecstasy. Josh grunted as my pussy squeezed and spasmed around his cock, continuing to slam his cock deep and hard inside my now soaking cunt.

He suddenly cried out that he couldn’t hold back and pushed so deep as his cock exploded inside me, jets of creamy seed flooding my tight wet hole. Oh my god it was Fucking incredible as I was still cumming as Josh was emptying his balls inside me. I knew I was going to love letting Josh Fuck me in ways he could never Fuck his wife. I had never felt this slutty in my life and I loved it.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.