Miss Jessica’s Tease

Miss Jessica’s Tease posted by JessicasEroticRambloings ; narrated by Ava;Welcome To Steamy Stories Podcast

Miss Jessica’s Tease

The author Applies her skills

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the ► Podcast at Steamy Stories.

I had been dating Thomas for about 3 months before I showed him my naughty tumblr blog. He loved reading everything I had written but seemed especially interested in the tease and denial stories. He said he had never tried that before and so one evening he asked me if I would become Miss Jessica for him. 

[[MORE]]

“You want me to tease and deny you baby? Are you 100% sure as you can’t just give up part way through and expect that I’m just going to make you cum. You have to agree that from the moment we start you will not cum again until I have decided you have fully earned it. You must promise you will not touch your cock for pleasure until your session with Miss Jessica is over, which could take hours, or days depending on how you either impress me or disappoint me. So do you still want to do this Thomas?” I asked him as we cuddled on the couch. He looked at me a little surprised. 

“Days?” he said as I could sense his apprehension. 

“It will take as long as it takes until I’m convinced you fully deserve your release baby. But I will promise you this. When I finally allow you to cum it will be the most intense mind blowing orgasm of your life.” 

“Oh god! Jessica. Ok I wanna do it. I want you to be my Mistress until I’m allowed to cum. But can we start tomorrow? I wanna Fuck you one more time before we start,” he said as he started kissing my neck. 

“Ummm yes baby, Fuck me!” I moaned as he pulled open my shirt and started playing with my tits. He kissed down from my neck to my chest, sucking on my nipples as I started grabbing at the belt on his pants, wanting to release his big beautiful cock. He reached under my skirt to pull my panties down as I released his cock, then slid his hard shaft along my wet slit, teasing me until I groaned as he let the head slip inside me. He pushed slowly and deeply inside me as I wrapped my arms around him, moaning as he started Fucking me. “Oh god, Fuck me Thomas. Give it to me, oh god yes,” I moaned as he slammed his cock into my tight warm wet hole. He Fucked me so good and so hard as I scratched my nails down his back. He pulled my arms above my head and took my hands in his, our fingers entwined as he pinned me down and slammed his cock into my tight bare cunt. Not stopping, just taking me, filling my pussy, until he exploded warm and sticky inside me. 

The following evening I told him to strip and to sit in front of me as I knelt between his legs. His cock was hard already as I slid my fingers around it, slowly caressing his length. 

“Ok baby, as this is your first time at this I’m going to go easy on you. I’m going to stroke your cock with both hands at a consistent speed and intensity for 5 minutes, and all I want from you is to NoT cum. Shall we start?” I said to Thomas, holding his cock in both of my hands as I looked into his eyes. Thomas nodded and said yes. I started a countdown timer on my phone then started to stroke his cock slowly for the first minute and then built up speed until I was working his cock at a good steady pace. I knew he would be able to last for 5 minutes but it was a good place to start. As I stroked his cock I looked into his eyes telling him he must not cum. 

“Ummm so good Jess,” he moaned as he watched me stroke his cock. 

“Miss Jessica, not Jess. You will call me Miss Jessica until the next time you cum.” 

“Yeah, sorry Miss Jessica. Oh god your hands feel so good,” he said and smiled at me. There was a single drop of precum that formed on the tip of his cock during the 5 minutes of stroking but he survived without cumming. I smiled at him as I stopped stroking and released his cock from my grip. 

“Very good start baby,” I said as I licked up the drop of precum. He gasped as my tongue slid over the head of his cock. “Now we have a 5 minute break before we go again, but this time it’s 10 minutes.” Thomas looked at me and I could see from his face that he wasn’t sure about lasting for another 10 minutes. 

We waited for 5 minutes and his cock stayed hard and erect and I knew he desperately wanted my hands back on his shaft. I started the timer on my phone again. He let out a satisfied moan when my hands wrapped around his cock once more and I started stroking him at the same speed with the same two handed technique. We went past 5 minutes, then 6 minutes, and then 7 minutes, but that’s when more precum started oozing from the tip and I could sense he was struggling to hold on. 

“Oh god, Miss Jessica, I can feel my cum building. I don’t know if I can last!” he gasped as I looked into his eyes. 

“Look at me Thomas. Don’t you cum. I’m not giving you permission to cum. Don’t you dare cum,” I said as 9 minutes flashed up on my phone timer. I knew he was trying but I felt the twitch from his balls signaling he was about to explode so I stopped and wrapped my thumb and finger tightly around his cock just under the head. I squeezed just tightly enough to halt the cum rising up his rigid shaft. Thomas groaned loudly as I denied him his orgasm. I held my grip until I knew he had calmed enough and that he wasn’t going to cum. That was the first time I had ever stopped him from cumming and there was something about that moment that made Thomas truly submit to me. 

“That was disappointing Thomas. Now we have to wait until tomorrow to try that again,” I said as I waited for his reaction. This was when I knew he had truly submitted to me as there was no complaining about having to wait a whole day to go again as I had expected there to be, but instead he just said, “Yes Miss Jessica.” 

The following evening I told him to strip for me again. He told me he hadn’t been able to think about anything but my hands on his cock all day long. I started my phone timer again and started stroking his cock in both hands for another attempt at 10 minutes. As I worked his cock he told me how he had been getting random throbbing erections as he had tried to do his job. We went past 5, 6, 7, 8 minutes but then he started to struggle once more. 

“Miss Jessica! Oh god I don’t know if I can hold it,” he gasped as my hands pumped his cock. 

“Yes you can hold it! It’s just another 90 seconds. Don’t you cum Thomas. Concentrate. Hold it. Don’t you dare cum,” I said in my most dominant tone of voice as he started squirming and panting as he tried to stop himself from exploding. 30 seconds more, 20 seconds, 10 seconds, then I released his cock and we watched his cock looking for the tiny twitch that always signaled his ejaculation. I think I held my breath for about 10 seconds as we stared at his cock but he didn’t cum and finally he calmed down. 

I smiled at him and told him I was very pleased with him. I told him he would get a 10 minute break before we attempted 15 minutes. The way he looked at me when I mentioned we were about to go for 15 minutes told me that there was no chance he would manage to hold on for that long, but I already knew that. I knew I would have to deny his orgasm again and that he wouldn’t be cumming for a good few days yet. Sure enough Thomas only lasted for 7 minutes before I had to stop his cum by squeezing his cock between my thumb and finger once more. 

“We will try again tomorrow Thomas,” I said as he sighed with frustration. The next evening came along and I had to deny his cum after 9 minutes. The evening after that I had to deny him after 11 minutes. The more days that passed the greater his submission to me became. He started to beg me to show mercy on him but I told him no every time. Another 3 days of failure went by but he was holding back a little longer as each day passed. The following day he reached 14 minutes before I had to deny him and that’s when I knew he was getting very close to succeeding. The next evening came around and he stripped off and surrendered his cock to my hands once more. As I stroked him he seemed much calmer and I just had a feeling he was going to make it. 

10 minutes passed, 12 minutes passed, and it wasn’t until 14 minutes had passed that he started to show signs of struggling. His breathing became ragged and precum was oozing from the tip. 

“Thomas look at me, hold back. Hold it back. Don’t you cum. Just 30 more seconds. Do not cum!” I yelled as he was squirming in my grasp. 

“Uh, oh god, Miss Jessica!” he whimpered as the seconds counted down. His cock was so achingly hard in my hands, harder than I had ever felt him before. He was only seconds away. 

“Don’t you cum! 5 seconds more, 3, 2, 1. Oh yes, Thomas, you have my permission to cum!”  I squealed as I stroked his shaft even harder. His entire body suddenly relaxed for a brief moment before he tensed and his cock erupted with streams of thick sticky cum. Jet after jet of cum spurting over my hands and over my tits as his body spasmed with the biggest and most intense orgasm of his life. I kept on stroking his cock and he just kept cumming. I was shocked just how much he was cumming as it seemed it was never going to end. Finally he slowed and the spurts of cum became a dribble. I slowed my stroking to a slow steady milking rhythm as the last few drops oozed from the tip. I was just covered in cum and he slowly regained his senses. He lifted his head to look at me, gave me a goofy satisfied smile, then collapsed back onto the bed. I slid up next to him. 

“So how was that? Do you think you will want Miss Jessica to show up again at some point?” I asked him as I cuddled against him. He let out a laugh. 

“Oh definitely,” he said before we kissed and fell asleep together in a cummy cuddly embrace.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.

Getting Wealthy As A Desk Clerk

The ways to serve hospitality are vast and varied. So are the rewards.

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

When I worked on the reception desk at a hotel I had men flirting with me all the time. It was usually men who were travelling alone on business trips that hit on me the most, probably taking advantage of being away while their wives were at home. There was this particular man who would bring me flowers whenever he checked in. I knew he was married but I always flirted back as I enjoyed getting attention from all the horny married men that stayed at the hotel. One day this man showed up to check in to his room and as usual he had bought me a bunch of roses, but this time there was a card with them that had an interesting proposition written on it. 

’$1000 to blow me tonight?’ 

I slipped the card into my pocket before anyone else saw it then continued with my day. When my shift was over I called my boyfriend to tell him I would be home a little late then headed to the staff room to change into something a little more comfortable. Then I used the elevator to reach the penthouse suite. I knocked on the door and waited. He opened the door wearing only a bath robe and invited me inside. 

“I knew you would like my offer. Something about you told me you would be my naughty girl for the right price,” he said as he closed the door behind me. 

“Where is the money?” I said as I smiled at him. He pointed to an envelope on the desk. I picked it up and checked inside. There were ten new crisp $100 bills as promised. I put the cash back down onto the desk then turned back to him. 

“Get down on your knees for me Jessica. It’s time to earn your money.” 

“Yes Sir,” I replied and dropped to my knees in front of him. He looked down at me as he opened up his robe and slipped it off, leaving me staring at his very hard cock. 

“Do you like my cock Jessica? Are you going to suck me until I fill your mouth with cum?” 

“Yes Sir,” I said as I slid my fingers around his cock. I slowly caressed his length as I stared up at him. He moaned as he felt my fingers slide along his incredibly hard cock. 

“Suck my cock Jessica,” he groaned as I licked the head before closing my lips around him. Looking up at him as I caressed the head of his cock with my tongue, then taking his shaft deeper into my mouth. He groaned as he watched my hand start to stroke him as my head bobbed back and forth in rhythm with my hand motions. “I knew you would be an amazing little cocksucker as soon as I saw you. Work my cock Jessica. Don’t make me cum too quickly though. You need to earn your money,” he said as he stood over me. I was already tasting a little precum so I slowed down a little, slipping my mouth from his cock while I continued caressing his now slick shaft. 

“I want to be a good girl for you Sir. I want to give you so much pleasure with my mouth,” I said softly as I ran a fingertip around his swollen cock head. His cock twitched and another drop of precum leaked from the tip. Looking up into his eyes as I slowly licked the precum from his cock enjoying the groan that escaped his lips. Then I took him back into my mouth, this time keeping my hands on my thighs, sliding my lips along his cock as I sucked him deeper. I slowly slid my hands up his legs until I was caressing his balls in my hand. 

“Oh god yes! Good girl not forgetting my balls. Umm, squeeze them while you blow me,” he groaned. I gently squeezed them between my fingers as I took his cock deep and held still with the head in my throat. “So much cum in my balls and it’s all for you Jessica.” 

I pulled my head back until his cock slipped from my mouth leaving a trail of spit stretching from his cock head to my lips. Grabbing his shaft and stroking him while I dipped my head to take one of his balls into my mouth. He moaned as I sucked on his balls while I stroked his length a little harder. 

“Holy Fuck you hot little slut. That’s it suck my balls. Show me you deserve all the cum trapped inside them,” he groaned as I teasingly but gently scraped my teeth over his swollen ball sack. Nibbling and sucking as his cock seemed to get even harder in my hand. I licked up from his balls back up to his cock, taking him back into my hungry little mouth. Stroking and sucking him as my hand slid back and forth, looking up into his lust filled eyes. “I need to cum. Oh Christ I need to cum in your mouth you little cocksucker.” 

I continued using my hand and mouth to pleasure him knowing I was going to be swallowing his seed within moments. His cock leaking precum more and more. His breathing was becoming ragged and his cock suddenly twitched and sent the first jet of sticky cum splashing into my mouth. I tasted cum as I kept stroking and sucking cock. He gasped as another jet of cum erupted from the tip as I pumped his shaft in my hand. Milking the cum from his balls as I could feel my mouth filling with his seed. It took him a while to stop cumming but when he pulled from my mouth I opened my lips wide to show him my mouth full of cum. He watched as I swallowed his cum down my throat in one big gulp. I stood up and he took my hand and kissed it. 

“Thank you princess. Enjoy spending your reward and just know that there is much more money available to you every time I’m in town. You are worth every penny,” he said as he pulled his robe back on and handed me the envelope full of money. I thanked him and left his room, my head full of ideas on what to spend $1000 bucks on.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.