Flowers and Bondage

Flowers and Bondageposted by JessicasEroticRamblings ; narrated by Ava;Welcome To Steamy Stories Podcast

Being worshipped and abused, in one afternoon.

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

When my friend, Martin; sent me a huge bunch of flowers, with a card inviting me to a night that would be ‘seared into my mind for the rest of my life’; there wasn’t much chance that I was ever going to turn down the invitation. I got dressed in my sexiest little black dress and my favorite heels before booking an Uber ride on my phone. The driver was a nice middle aged guy who couldn’t keep his eyes off me which I did get a kick out of. He dropped me off at Martin’s place and I knocked on the door. The door opened and I was greeted with a smile (a lovely smile that has a hint of wickedness which I love).

[[MORE]]

“Thank you for choosing to join me tonight Jessica,” he said as he took my hand and kissed it. 

“Thank you for the beautiful flowers Sir,” I replied with a smile as he guided me inside. He offered me a drink and we sat and chatted for a while. We chatted about how our day had gone and he told me how last night he had spent an enjoyable and most pleasurable hour reading through my blog and that a recent story about me Fucking my married neighbor Josh had made him cum like a fire hose. I think I may have actually blushed a little when he told me that which is weird as I hardly ever blush. 

“So Jessica, I’m sure you are curious what I have planned for you,” he said as he stood up and took my hand guiding me to my feet. He moved in close to me placing his hands on my waist as he looked into my eyes. “I want to take you downstairs, strap you down to a padded bench and do exactly as I wish to you for as long as I choose. Will you submit to me Jessica?” 

He already knew I was up for whatever he had in store for me but he wanted to hear me say it out loud. 

“Yes Sir I submit to you,” I said softly. He smiled and kissed my lips before suddenly bending down, putting his arm around my waist, then actually lifting me up and putting me over his shoulder. I squealed in surprise as my hair hung down towards the floor and my legs dangled helplessly. He carried me down some stairs to the basement before putting me down on my feet once more. There was only one light that hung down from the center of the ceiling and beneath it was the padded bench he had told me about.

Just seeing the thing I was going to be tied down to made me even more horny than I already was. I turned to him and started to unfasten his pants. There was only one thing I wanted right now. .. no, not just wanted but needed. I knelt down in front of him as I pulled open his pants and eased his cock out. My hand slid around his hard shaft and as I looked up at him I took him into my mouth. He looked down on me as I started to slide my lips around him, slowly sucking his cock. 

“You are such a good girl Jessica. Always wanting to please me. Umm, yes just like that,” he moaned as he watched his cock sliding back and forth between my red lips. He reached down and twirled my hair through his fingers. I was stroking and sucking on him desperate to coax his cum up from his balls and down my throat. He allowed me to pleasure him until I was sure he was going to fill my mouth with cum but instead he quickly pulled me up to my feet. 

“If you want my cum Jessica then you need to earn it,” he said as he spun me around and unzipped my dress. He peeled it from my body leaving me standing in just my heels. He lifted me up onto the bench and told me to lay back with my arms above my head. I was wondering if he was going to grab some cuffs or straps to tie me down but instead he slid my arms and legs into long velvet restraints which he fastened tight with multiple buckles. The backs of the restraints were attached to the bench.

This was such a different feeling of being tied up as I was used to just being tied up with cuffs or rope around my ankles and wrists were you could squirm around to a certain degree, but these sleeve restraints held me completely immobile. This added feeling of helplessness was turning me on even more. He stood beside the bench and touched my cheek with his hand. Then he slid his hand slowly down my neck continuing down over my breasts which he caressed and fondled. My nipples were already getting hard. He then moved his hand down over my tummy until his fingers reached my slit. 

“So wet already Jessica. Such a willing little slut. This is going to be so much fun,” he said as he slid one finger inside me then pulling it out and tasting me by licking his finger. I was staring at him as I expected him to strip off and climb on top of my prone body to Fuck the hell out of me for as long as he wanted. But instead he walked over to a box in the corner and pulled out a vibrating wand. He walked back over to my helpless body and turned the vibrator on as he smiled at me. Suddenly I realized what he might be planning and I gulped. 

“My dear Jessica. I’ve read and enjoyed everything on your blog. You have such an imagination. All those stories about you ruining orgasms and edging submissive minded men until they beg you to let them finally cum. Just hilarious. Actually they did gave me the idea of what I wanted to do to you today though. I think some of your followers may enjoy the tables being turned on you Jessica. What do you think?” he said with a huge grin on his face. 

“Oh god. Sir are you sure you wouldn’t enjoy shoving your big cock inside me and Fucking me like a little whore?” 

“Who said I won’t be doing that anyways little slut? But first. . . “ he said as he slowly slid the vibrating wand around my nipples and slowly down over my tummy until he rested it against my clit. The sudden buzzing against my clit was exquisite. I was already so very horny and I really wanted an orgasm. I was hoping he wouldn’t be able to recognize just when I was about to cum and he would stimulate me just a little too much and that I would be cumming before he realized his mistake. That hope quickly vanished as he pulled the vibe away just as my body was starting to flush with my impending orgasm. I tried to squirm in frustration but I could hardly move an inch. He leaned over me and looked into my eyes and smiled. “Having fun little one?” 

“Please Sir will you make me cum?” I asked rather pathetically now I think back about it. He just let out a big laugh and slid the vibrator around my nipples a couple times before he positioned it against my clit once more. He rubbed the buzzing head over my clit as I felt my heart starting to beat faster. My breathing became deeper as he continued to edge me closer to another orgasm. Oh god I was already desperate to cum. He edged me until my whole body felt like it was about to explode in ecstasy before pulling away from my clit as I cried out in sheer frustration. He grabbed my neck and kissed my mouth hard as I moaned with frustration. 

“I’ve only just started Jessica. I can’t wait until the tears and the begging starts,” he said as he broke the kiss. He didn’t have to wait too long before the begging did actually start. He edged my pussy so agonizingly close to three more orgasms before I broke down. 

“Sir please I’ll do anything for you if you let me cum! Please Sir! Anything you want I swear. I won’t say no. If you just let me cum. Please Sir I can’t take much more. I NEED To CUM. PLEASE!” I begged as my clit throbbed with my need to orgasm. I had never been denied to this extreme level before and I wasn’t sure how much more I could take. He moved the buzzing head back to my clit and I squealed out in frustration. 

“You’ll do anything Jessica? What about if I take you out on a date and I make you suck my cock in public? Somewhere that people will see you acting the little cock sucking whore. What do you say Jessica?” 

“Yes ANYTHING!” I screamed. 

“Very well Jessica,” he said and slid one hand up my body to grab my tit as he kept the vibrator pressed against my clit. He pinched my nipple which almost made me jump a foot in the air even though I was strapped down. I was breathing so hard as I could feel another orgasm about to hit. Closer, closer, closer. .. I was gonna cum! This time he didn’t pull away from my clit and suddenly leaned over me and took my other throbbing hard nipple into his mouth. I screamed and my entire body tensed as the biggest orgasm of my life blew my mind into pieces. He pinched and sucked hard on my nipples as I came like I had never cum before. I honestly thought I was about to pass out. He didn’t pull the vibrator away from my clit. Instead of denying me he now forced me to cum again and again.

He wrapped his hand around my throat and held the vibrator against my aching sore throbbing clit and forced me to orgasm over and over until tears ran down my cheeks. Finally he relented and let go of my throat as he pulled away the vibrator. I just lay there panting and trembling. I could barely think straight. Even if I hadn’t been fastened tightly to the bench I doubt I could have moved as my arms and legs felt like jelly. That’s when he started to undress. He climbed on top of me and slid his very hard cock inside my soaking pussy.

He pinned me beneath him and slid his hands up my bound arms until his fingers entwined with mine. His forehead was against mine as he stared into my eyes. Then he just Fucked me. He Fucked me like he had to cum or he would die. The sudden feeling of his hard cock pumping deep inside my pussy started my orgasmic spasms all over again and I never stopped cumming until he finally released his huge cum load deep inside me. He lay over me gasping as his cock drained into my bare cunt. He kissed me before he climbed off me. 

“Ok sweetheart that’s enough,” he said as he unfastened all of the buckles to release me. He picked up my naked spent body and carried me back up the stairs to his bedroom. He lay me down on his bed and spooned up behind me, pulling a sheet up over us before wrapping his arms around me. I was so exhausted I fell asleep almost immediately in his arms. 

When I woke up the following morning I was alone in his bed. He had left me a note on the bedside table that read ‘Thank you for last night Jessica. I had to leave for work but didn’t want to wake you. Help yourself to coffee and eat anything you like. Stay as long as you like but lock up when you leave. PS, I can’t wait for that blowjob’. 

I got up and slipped my dress back on. I helped myself to some coffee and toast before I slipped my heels back on and I was ready to leave when I noticed the door in the corner that he had carried me down just a few hours earlier. I knew I should be leaving but the thought of last night made me open that door and walk back down to his basement. I walked around the bench that I had been strapped down to and slid my fingers over the surface. Just the touch of the bench gave me a little tingle between my legs. I picked up the vibrator out of his box and hopped back up onto the bench. Turning it on as I lay back and spread my thighs. I slid the buzzing vibe up under my skirt and rubbed it against my clit as I moaned out loud. Umm maybe just one more orgasm before I leave.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.