Clinic Samples

Clinic Samplesposted by JessicasEroticRamblings ; narrated by Ava;Welcome To Steamy Stories Podcast

Tales from the Sex Clinic

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the ► Podcast at Steamy Stories.

My name is Nurse Jessica, and one of my favorite patients is a man named Jason who is known to the clinic as Patient 427. He has been my patient for many years and whenever I have a special clinical study to do he is my patient of choice. The last study I was involved in required me to gather an extremely potent sperm sample from a male specimen so of course I knew Patient 427 was the man for the job. The best way to get such a potent sperm sample is to deny the patient any orgasm for at least 3 months while performing lengthy edging sessions on a daily basis.

[[MORE]]

These edging sessions consisted of me giving him long slow handjobs edging him to the point of orgasm time after time but denying him his orgasm each time. That way his sperm count continues to build and build until after 3 months it’s practically off the scale.

Patient 427 was very willing to take part in my study (he will basically do anything for me) even though he knew that he wouldn’t feel the sweet release of a full blown orgasm for a whole 3 months. I continued to explain to him during each edging session that the study we were involved in was of supreme importance to the clinic and so it was vital that an extremely potent sperm sample was available. I wanted him to know how important his role was and that any results from the study were almost totally reliant on his orgasm sacrifice. Day after day I stroked his cock until he was close to exploding before denying him his release. As the days and weeks went by poor Patient 427 was becoming more and more delirious with the need and craving to empty his aching balls. His cock throbbed and his swollen balls ached for release but the study needed to be completed so he had to endure the endless edging and denial sessions again and again and again.

Finally after 3 whole months had gone by the day of sperm collection arrived. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a man so absolutely desperate to cum as Patient 427 did on that morning. His balls were aching and throbbing while his cock was so Fucking hard I could have hammered nails in with it. He undressed as always but this time instead of having him lay back on the examination table I told him I needed him to stand so I could collect his cum. I had the sperm sample jar ready as I slid my fingers around his achingly hard cock once more. The way he looked at me as he knew that this time I was actually going to drain him was so very sweet. The poor thing was about to finally get his long overdue release and I desperately wanted to make him cum for me.

He had his hands clasped behind his back as my hand stroked his big hard shaft. I held the collection jar in my other hand and was ready to catch his load when he finally erupted for me. I think we both knew that this wasn’t going to take very long as his body was almost trembling with excitement. Precum was already flowing as I heard his breathing quicken. I told him it was time for him to give me every single drop of cum he had stored up in his aching heavy balls. My hand stroked his cock faster and he suddenly started shooting jets of his creamy seed into the collection jar. He groaned in relief and moaned with pleasure as I milked him into the jar. His orgasm seemed like it would never end as his body jerked and shook as he emptied his balls for me.

Finally he slowed and as his orgasm ended he dropped down to his knees as his shaky weak legs gave way. I thanked him for his long 3 months of sacrifice and as I screwed the lid onto the sample jar I assured him that his very potent sperm sample would be put to good use.

The following day I decided I should send Patient 427 a video update to show him how his sperm sample was being used. I had his sample in a big syringe and as I squirted it over my chest letting it run down between my tits I told him that there wasn’t actually an important study and that basically I just wanted to feel how his potent cum felt being squirted over my tits.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.

The Dom Next Door

A Dom Next Door Claims Me.

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories

I had just got home from the gym and as I walked inside my house I found my older next door neighbor Simon sitting on my couch waiting for me. Simon and I had been having an affair for the past 6 months and I had given him a key to my place a few weeks ago. He had been sneaking out of his house at night while his wife was asleep to come over and Fuck me. I hadn’t been expecting him this afternoon so it was a surprise to see him, but what wasn’t a surprise was how my nipples suddenly became hard just from how he looked at me. 

“I didn’t know you were coming over today but I’m glad to see you,” I said as I smiled and peeled my tight shorts down as Simon stared at me. He got up and walked over to me and was leaning in for a kiss when I put my finger against his lips to stop him telling him that I really needed to use the bathroom but that I would be right back. 

“Don’t be long, Jessica. You have something I need my little slut,” I heard him call after me as I walked into the bathroom. I knew exactly what he wanted and I loved when he called me his little slut. After I went pee I checked myself in the mirror and was about to go back downstairs to him when there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and he was standing there with a sly grin on his face. He put his hand on my chest and backed me up against the bathroom counter. 

“Well; someone’s horny,” I said as he slid his hands up my sides before leaning in to kiss my neck. 

“You better Fucking believe it, my little slut. Now turn around and show me that hot little ass,” he said as he took a step back. I bit my lip and did as I was told. Turning around to face the counter. I eased my panties down as he stepped back behind me and gave my ass a hard spank. I moaned as I felt his fingers slip between my legs. My pussy was wet for him so his fingers slid inside me so easily. With his other hand he pushed me down against the counter. He fingered me a few times then I heard him licking his fingers to taste me. I heard his zipper slide down as he pulled out his thick cock, slapping the head against my pussy lips a few times. 

“Who owns this dirty little cunt, slut?” he said as I felt him push the head inside me. He held it just inside me and grabbed my shoulders. Simon had been married for years but he had never been able to show his wife how sexually dominant he craved to be as he knew she would not be into that. But he got to show who he truly was whenever he got me alone.

“You own my cunt, Sir,” I said submissively. My pulse was racing as I knew what I was about to get. He moved the head of his cock just enough to tease me. Oh god I wanted him. 

“Fucking RIGHT, I OWN You, SLUT!” he roared and slammed his entire length into my wet pussy in one hard thrust. I threw my head back and squealed as he bottomed out inside me. Then he just Fucked me. Pushing my head back down as he slammed his cock deep into my horny little cunt. 

“Please Fuck me, Sir! Please use my pussy!” I begged. 

“This cunt is MINE! Anytime and anywhere I will Fuck you however I want, and you will Beg for my cock!” he growled as he grabbed my shoulders tighter, pulling me back on his cock as he thrusted deep. 

“Please Sir; I beg you. Please honor me with your seed. Oh god please. .. please Sir may I cum? PLEASE let me cum!” I begged as my orgasm was about to shake me to my core. He was slamming into me even harder. Just taking me in my bathroom like a Fucking slut. 

“You filthy worthless little slut. You are my cum dump whore! All you are good for is taking a man’s seed. You were born to be Fucked. God damn your pussy is so tight. I’m gonna fill you with so much Fucking cum girl,” he growled as his cock slammed so hard and deep that I couldn’t hold back my orgasm. I squealed and my pussy spasmed around his shaft as I came. He groaned hard as he kept Fucking my cumming pussy. My legs felt weak as he suddenly exploded inside me, his seed pumping into my soaking cunt. As he was cumming he grabbed my hair and pulled up from the counter, then turned my head so he could kiss me. He kept kissing me hard as his cock twitched the last of his cum inside me. 

“How do you make me cum this Fucking hard, Jessica?” he said in between kisses. 

“Pure talent,” I said and smiled. 

“Cheeky slut,” he said and gave my ass another slap.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.

Last Customer

Closing Time Is A Special Treat!

Posted by jessicas erotic ramblings. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

It was almost closing time at the coffee shop I was working at and the only customer still here was one of the regulars named John. He liked to hang around until closing time if he knew I would be the one closing up. Every time I bought him more coffee he would flirt with me telling me about the huge tip he would be giving me if I was a good girl. He wasn’t just teasing me as the huge tip was for real as long as I was a good girl for him after I had locked the doors and flipped the ‘Closed’ sign around. 

As soon as he was alone with me, he would call me over to him and ask me if I wanted another big tip from him tonight. I always answered him by slowly pulling up my pink waitress uniform to show him that I had already slipped off my panties for him. He would turn me to face a table telling me to put my hands down against it, then he would squat down behind me and run his fingers up over my high heels and up my smooth legs until he took an ass cheek in each hand and spread them up and apart to expose my smooth pussy lips. John would kiss up the backs of my legs until reaching my pussy where he would give a long slow lick up my slit. 

He would lick me until I was moaning and so wet before backing off and standing up then taking off his shirt and sliding down his pants. I would feel the head of his cock rub along my slit as he asked me if I was ready to receive the huge tip he had promised me and I always moaned Yes. 

He would slowly push his cock inside my pussy giving me short strokes as he inched his length deep inside me. Then John would Fuck me. He loved watching his cock sliding in and out of my tight pussy so he would always withdraw until just the head was inside me before thrusting deep inside me once more. I did love how he Fucked me and his cock always felt so Fucking amazing inside my smooth tight pussy. He would always make me cum and if I hadn’t cum before he started getting close he would reach around to my clit and rub my hard little nub until I was gasping and my pussy was spasming around his cock. 

As John was about to cum inside me he would pull back so he could cum just inside me as he loved to withdraw and watch his cum load slowly drip out between my pussy lips and run down my legs. Afterwards he would pull up his pants and pull my pink uniform back down telling me to walk home with his cum still dripping from my pussy. John would leave me about $100 on the table as my tip for letting him cum inside me.

By jessicas erotic ramblings, for Tumblr.