Naked in Bed

"I was happily surprised when I went to the bedroom and saw her shapely body, naked on the bed."

 based on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew; 
Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

One morning not too long ago, I got up, shaved and got ready to go to the office when an evil thought came in to my head. I jumped into the shower and decided the best way to put it in action. I went to the kitchen, placed a rose from the garden on the counter with a note.

I drove to work wondering how she would react when she read the note that I left for her. Would she get excited or offended? I worried if I crossed the line, or would she take it how it was meant, playful and sexy? I couldn’t do anything about it now, I just had to wait to find out.

About an hour later, Katelyn called me to wish me a good morning. I asked her if she got my morning present? She said “no, what is it?”

“Go to the kitchen and see!” I said it nervously, and I tried not to quantify what was written. I could hear the excitement in her voice as she got out of bed and ran to the kitchen to see her present.

“Umm, a rose, thank you baby,” then she picked up the note and read it out load, “I want you to be bathed, shaved and naked in bed by the time I get home, I Love You!”

She did not seem offended or anything, she just said “I love you, see you when you get home!”

Her response didn’t save me any anxiety, I just thought about it all day long, what should I expect when I walk through the door tonight? The day dragged on as I wondered all day what awaited me when I got home.

The time slowly moved until it was about 10 minutes before quitting time, I rushed out quickly in hopeful anticipation and anxiety mixed together. I really had no idea at this point, she hadn’t texted or called me all day long, was that any indication?

The butterflies in my stomach were immense when I pulled into the driveway. When I unlocked the door and walked into the house, there was no lights on, no sound, my heart sank, did she leave me?

I walked quietly through the house and was happily surprised when I went to the bedroom and saw her shapely body, naked on the bed facing the window. I came into the room, approached the bed and wrapped my arms around her. She jumped as my arms touched her, she was asleep naked in the bed. I noticed the fragrance of her perfume filling my nostrils as I kissed her neck.

My hands traveled down her body, warming her up under my touch, I reached between her legs and found no hair, she did shave, and it was very soft and smooth.

“I did as instructed,” she said, as she rolled over and pulled me in for a kiss. Her hands grabbed at the buttons on my shirt, deftly undoing each one at a time. Katelyn pushed my shirt open and planted kisses in my chest hair. Eventually settling in around my nipples, she teased them first with her tongue, then with her teeth.

She travelled up to my neck, kissing every inch on the way up, she moved to my ear, kissing inside and blowing softly inside, “I loved your note,” she said softly in my ear before kissing it again.

Her body was inches from me, and my hands gathered her up and lifted her from her behind. My hands groped her soft flesh as she continued whispering in my ears “don’t you want to see how good I shaved?”

“All in good time baby,” I said softly. My hands massaged her rear and I kissed her hard. Taking control over her entire body, I slid her onto her back and kissed her neck. My hands travelled up her sides until they rested on her wrists, I lifted her arms above her head and held them tightly to the mattress.

I kissed her again, then I went underneath her chin and planted kisses on her neck, then moved down a little more. I held her wrists and travelled down as far as I could kissing each location and spending longer at certain areas. My tongue swirled around her nipple, sucked on it, licked it and then blew gently drying my saliva. She moaned her approval and I licked my way to the other nipple and repeated the process. She moaned again softly.

I released my grip on her hands as my tongue left a trail of saliva down to her belly button. I kissed her belly button softly before I moved my body down a little further on the bed. I kissed the bare flesh that used to be covered in a thin strip of hair.

I could already smell her excitement mixed with perfume as I got closer to her entrance. I moved down again, this time I slid between her legs and parted them slightly. Her breaths started to become shallow as she anticipated where my mouth would go next.

I opened her knees and lifted them slightly, then I slowly, softly trailed my fingertips from her inner knees up between her thighs, slowly approaching where she wanted them the most.

She said quickly, “Please don’t tease me, I’ve been horny since I read your note!”

My fingertips brushed her opening, and she moaned softly, I licked my fingers and slid them up and down her lips, parting them slightly, allowing room for my tongue to enter her. Her sweet fragrance and juices greeted as my tongue slid inside of her.

“oh yes,” she cried softly as I continued moving my tongue around inside of her. My fingers held her open as I went and planted kisses up and down her opening, slipping and sliding my tongue in and out of her. Her breathing became more shallow as she continued moaning under my control.

I know from the past that when Katelyn grabs my head to pull me deeper inside that she is close to finishing, so as soon as I felt her hands on my head, My tongue went into overtime. I flicked my tongue over her clit and sucked on it as her moaning increased quickly. I slid my tongue inside of her, then back to her clit, I was working on it like it was my job to get her to come. Her back arched as her breathing stopped and she grasped my head tightly against her. I knew she was there and I bit her gently on her button and she screamed loudly as she hit her orgasm. I released my grip on her button and kissed it as she continued shaking. My tongue darted inside as she was slowly coming down from her climax.

“Oh my,” she said. I slid my hands up and down her opening, covering my fingers in her fluids. She grabbed me by the wrist and raised my hand to her lips engulfing my soaked fingertips inside of her warm mouth. “Umm, tasty,” she said as she licked each finger clean. I slid up her body and kissed her hard. She returned my kiss as her hands grabbed my ass.

“Excuse me, get these off now,” she said sternly. I kissed her again and started removing my clothes. My shirt was already opened, just needed me to take it off and drop it to the floor, followed by my shoes, pants, underwear. I was now naked in front of her, standing proud.

Katelyn smiled as she stood up and closed her arms around me. She kissed me and kissed my neck, then whispered softly in my ear, “please take me, I am so horny and I have been waiting all day for you to come home.”

I pushed her face down onto the bed, staring at her naked body as it hit the mattress. Her ass slightly elevated as she laid down waiting for me to make a move. I climbed on top of the bed and massaged her gently. My hands travelled gently all over her body, her neck and shoulders, down her back, her ass and then my fingers slid down the crack. Her legs parted slightly so my fingers could reach everywhere she wanted me to touch.

I gripped both of her cheeks as I positioned myself to take her from behind. She lifted her hips off the bed and my erection came into contact with her opening as I heard a load moan. I pushed forward slightly as my rod slowly opened her up to surround me. I pushed gently until I was inside a little further, than a little more, deeper, deeper, her lips surrounded me, allowing me entrance.

When I was as far in as I could go, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, “do you want more?” I said as she tried to shake her head.

A moan was all I needed as I moved my hips up and down, grinding myself against her, penetrating her and reaching intimate places deep within her.

I moved back and forth now, entering her again and again as I pulled out until just the tip was inside and then a little further, letting her lips close around my erection, before pushing it back in, forcing her lips open to accommodate my full hardness.

Katelyn moaned in pleasure as the motion brought her closer to another orgasm, and I was heading into my first. Her hips started thrusting backwards as I was pushing inside of her, forcing me deeper inside of her. I felt her fingertips touch my erection, my balls as I plunged deep as I could inside of her. She panted as her fingers left me. I could feel her rubbing her clit every time I was fully inside. I worked myself faster and faster, and I could feel myself start to swell inside of her. My eruption was coming quickly, as I felt her fingers move quickly around her clit, she wanted to finish again, this time with me exploding inside of her. She was almost there, I was almost there, I felt her fingertips touch my rod, she stroked both sides of me as I plunged inside. Both of her hands were busy, stroking me, playing with herself as I began to shake as I exploded inside of her.

She moaned loudly as she reached her orgasm seconds later. We both held as still as we could as I was deep inside shooting her full of my come. She started quivering which caused her muscles inside to clench, then release, almost milking me for everything I had. I fell down on top of her, still buried in her entrance, coming down from a rather explosive orgasm.

I finally slid out of her and we cuddled for a few minutes before she whispered softly in my ear, “I want you bathed, shaved and back inside of me.”

I smiled and did what I was told, she came into the bathroom to give me instructions as to how and where she wanted me to shave. By the time I was done, my chest and my privates were completely smooth.

She even helped me put lotion everywhere “so that you’ll be soft,” she giggled, “oops, that didn’t work, you’re not soft!” We both giggled and went back into the bedroom.

By Fugman for Tumblr.