Late-Night Shopping

Late Night Shopping 

based on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew; 
Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

Grocery shopping was a task I never looked forward to, it’s almost always a hassle. I prefer to go late at night to the 24 hour store, less people, less of a nightmare. After last night, I will never put off getting groceries again.

When I pulled into the parking lot last night, there was few cars, in fact, I only saw the one parked in front of me. I went in to get my torture over with, aisle after aisle of the same stuff, nothing jumping out at me, except the sexy brunette with the great pair of legs who was also wandering aimlessly through the store looking for something different to eat for the week.

I picked up a few items and decided, I will come back if I need anything else, I ventured to the cashier upfront. The brunette was packing her cart up to go out to her car, and I was right there behind her, checking out the skimpy black dress showing just enough leg to drive a guy crazy. She must have a guy at home waiting for her to get home so he can do magical things with her body. The kid helped her put everything in her cart and watched as she walked out of the store.

He rang me out, I paid and went out to my car, put my groceries away and got into the driver seat, I looked up and was amazed at what I saw, the brunette in front of me putting her groceries in the trunk, but her dress was gathered at the hips and her entire bare backside was staring back at me. Wow, what a sight, I wonder if she knows that she is flashing me. I got my answer a second later,.

Her face popped in to view, I quickly turned away, not wanting to explain once I was caught staring at her. She grinned at me and motioned for me to come over.

Obviously, she needed my help, and I am a gentleman. Whatever she needs, I’m there to help her. I approached her and she spun around quickly, her black dress spinning around gracefully.

She didn’t say anything, just smiled and greeted me with a sultry embrace. She smelled incredible, her soft hands giving my back a gentle pull and then releasing me. “Need help?” I said, hoping to God that she did.

She smiled, “Actually, I do!”

I went to the cart and started to grab some bags, she told me to put them down, “I don’t need help with that!”

She gripped my shirt and pulled me in to give me a kiss. Holy cow, she is incredible, this kiss awakened every part of me. She was beautiful and apparently eager to get into some things. She broke from the embrace, pointed to the brand new box of condoms siting in the bag in her cart. I understood, but could not believe my good fortune.

The seats were already down as if she was expecting a whole bunch of groceries to carry home, but  there was very little in there.

She reached for me again, this time she pulled me into the vehicle with her and she pulled the door closed behind us. We were in a deserted parking lot in front of the store after midnight, who knows where this was headed.

She leaned in gently and grabbed my head for another passionate lip lock as she explored my mouth with her tongue. Her hands grabbed a hold of my hair and would not let go until she has felt every part of my mouth. She clenched tight to my head and motioned me down below. I raised her dress so that I could do some exploring of my own. Her tight grip on my hair got more intense as soon as my tongue reached her labia, as I gently kissed as passionately as she had kissed me a few moments ago.

Her smell was intoxicating, almost as if she had sprayed a little perfume down below in case she got lucky? I went to town, licking her up and down, and parting her lips with my fingers, I nibbled on her clit that was now peeking out at me. I could feel her pull me closer as I heard a door close next to us. I could hear a couple of guys outside the driver’s side door, and I wondered if they would notice.

“Holy Shit!” I heard him say, I knew he noticed. Her hands would not release my head, as I heard the guy tell the other one what was going on. “Check this out, she is getting some action right here!”

Soon two guys were outside the driver-side door watching as I was tongue deep inside of this beauty. She released my head finally and I noticed she pulled her dress down to show the guys her bare chest. The guys cheered their approval as she pulled me up to her mouth again for another kiss. This time, she got to taste her own excitement, her own juices. She reached for my crotch and undid the belt and zipper and pulled me free of any constraints. She switched positions with me and pushed me down on my back. She poised herself on top as she gripped my hardness and put a condom on me. As soon as he was covered, she slid herself down on top of me.

The guys cheered, wandering around this little car trying to get a different look. She reached over and lowered the window, and the guy guided his hardness into her view and she reached for him.

When the one guy saw what was happening he took out his phone and grabbed a few pictures of the scene that was unfolding. He snapped a few pictures as she pulled him close and slid his tool inside of her mouth.

She was slowly moving up and down on top of me and I could her lips sucking on him. She was moaning around him, as the speed and ferocity quickly intensified. The poor guy lost control and quickly emptied himself down her throat.

He was quickly replaced by the other guy as she continued grinding down on top of me. She moaned louder and louder as she exploded around me. She planted herself down so that my erection was as far inside as humanly possible, as the second guy emptied inside of her mouth. I blasted inside of the rubber reservoir a few seconds later as she smiled for another picture, this time covered in the guy’s semen.

She slowly lifted herself off of my softening member. She moved herself so that her bare breasts hung out the window so the guys could get more pictures as she wiped her face and then licked her fingers clean. The guys headed toward the store and she poked her head back in and smiled at me. “I wonder if they remember why they were going to the store!”

I giggled at the thought of that as I went to close up my pants. “Wait, I am not done with you yet!”

She grabbed at my member as she turned around and took my soft tip down her throat. I became hard quickly as she continued her attack on me. She licked and sucked like her life depended on it. I watched her breasts bounce up and down as she relentlessly went to town. She continued up and down and would change the pace back and forth as she pushed my pants and underwear down. She reached for my testicles and slowly massaged them softly as she continued swallowing my meat.

She gripped my testicles tightly as I erupted for the second time tonight. She swallowed every last drop as she milked me with her hands until I was completely emptied inside of her mouth.

The guys returned to the side of the car and told her to have a great night, she released my softening tool and told them “I will now, thanks guys!”

I relaxed for a minute to completely grasp what had just happened, buckled my pants back up as she released the door and we got out. Her dress went back into place as she stood up, covering up this incredible woman once again.

I helped her load her groceries into the car, hugged her and went back to my car. She flashed a mischievous grin, lifted her dress and said, “See you at home!”

She got into her car and drove away, as I finally got in my car to drive home.

As I saw the little silver car in the driveway, I couldn’t wait to get inside to reminisce about the night my wife’s mouth was filled by two strangers as I plunged inside of her. As soon as I walked through the door, she ran to me and hugged me, “Oh my God babe, that was incredible!” She continued, “I was so turned on, especially when those two guys came in my mouth!” She was still turned on by the encounter, as she re-lived every sultry moment in her mind.

“Baby, can we do that again? That was such a great experience”

I told her that I still needed to get groceries, “Maybe tomorrow! I wonder if the security cameras caught all of it!”

She smiled a wicked smile, “ooh, I hope so!”

By Fugman for Tumblr.