My Anniversary Gift

My Anniversary Gift 

based on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew; 
Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

 


 

My wife Cassandra and I are approaching our first year anniversary, I was trying to think of the perfect way to express how much I feel towards her.  She always works very hard and has very little time to spend on her, I thought of sending her to one of those Spa’s, but I thought of an even better way, I would do all of the pampering here at our home.  Our Anniversary was this coming Friday, I had a little over four days to prepare.

I had tried to get everything set, but when I came home Friday, Cassie already had things in mind, I found her lighting candles all over the apartment in her wedding dress, when she saw me, she simply say, this is what I was wearing on the best day of my life.  I had to agree with her, and I told her she looked stunning, I went to her and gave her a huge hug and a kiss.  I said, “you do know that you won’t be wearing that dress as long this time?”  She smiled and said, “I hope not!”  I went into the bathroom, dragging her in with me, the room was covered with a soft glow of flickering light and a soft smell of roses and lilac’s. 

 I kissed her very gently on the lips and told her, it was my turn for me to take care of her.  I ran a nice warm bath in our over-sized claw tub, I made sure it was warm and I put some of the her favorite bubble bath, as she continued to light more candles.  “Honey, I know you like candles, but the fire department is going to show up before the night is over.”

 She giggled and came over to me for another tender hug and a kiss.  I kissed her passionately on the lips and then I said “relax honey, I’ll take care of you all night.”

 I slowly removed her wedding gown, which was pretty much the only thing she was wearing, with the exception of the traditional garter belt.  I hung her wedding dress on the door and stared at her lovely body, naked except for the garter belt wrapped tightly around her shapely thighs.  I took my time, watching my wife in the glow of the candles, I examined her whole body, slowly moving my eyes up and down.  I went over to her and knelt down before her, I told her “now this is what I wanted to do at our reception,” I bent down, kissed her thighs and slowly removed her garter with my teeth.  I was sure to slide my tongue down her legs as the removal took place.  Cassie said that if I had done that at our reception, she would have taken me to the limo right then and there. 

When I stood back up again, I was met with a much more passionate kiss, one of those kisses that tells you what you are in store for.  I turned the bathwater off, and encouraged her to get in the tub, with a quizzical look on her face she did as she was told.  I took the  sponge and started to wash her feet, paying attention to the bottoms and her toes.  I slowly moved my hands and sponge up to her legs, paying close attention to every side and each leg, I moved up a little higher to her knees, spending a little more time at the backs of her knees.  I climbed yet a little higher, to her lower thighs. 

 With each new territory that I reached, I paid some extra time at the places I knew that she really likes to be kissed and touched.  Mid-thigh now, and she has her head back, enjoying the pampering and getting more and more excited as I slowly ascend to her upper thighs.  I reach every new area, with the exception of the place I know she most wants me to touch, I move slowly up close, but then I avoid it and move up to her stomach.  I move the sponge all over her belly, her belly button to just below her breasts, she gasps as I nudge one of her breasts with the sponge.  I then spend a little extra time cleaning her breasts, moving it around and a round, coming close to her nipples and then once again avoiding them altogether. 

 I move up to her upper chest, just above her breasts but not quite to her neck, I know she loves to have me kiss the back of her neck, so I spend some extra time, playing with the hair on her neck.  I then move down to her arms, slowly moving down each arm, cleaning her and torturing her as I go.  When I reach her fingers I clean each one in turn, one by one, her elegant fingers get cleaner.  I then moved over to each of her breasts, this time spending more time cleaning her nipples, first the left one, then the right, they stand to attention, inviting me to tease them even more.  Cassie was breathing heavier after the attack on her nipples, I spent a little more time and then the sponge dove between her thighs. 

 I spent the traced up and down her entrance, moving the sponge from side to side, hitting each and every spot of her.  She was now starting to moan. I knew if I spent too much time, she was going to finish before I wanted her to.  I slowly trailed the sponge down her legs as I reached for the liquid body soap saying “oops, I never get you clean without soap!”  I then started my attack on her body all over again, her toes, her legs, her thighs, her stomach, her breasts, her necks.  It didn’t take me as long this time, until I got to the nipples, I played a little longer this time, making her nipples really stand out.  I would soap them up, play with them and then rinse them off. 

 After I was done with her nipples I bent over and licked one of her nipples, “now that’s clean!”  She reached for my head to pull me closer to her breasts, but I replaced her hand at her side and slowly moved down to between her legs.  I squeezed the soap so that it landed right on her clitoris.  She gasped as the cold soap contrasted with the warm water.

  I slid my hand between the lips down below and made sure that she was really soaped up.  She was moaning now with more passion and I knew that she was getting close, so I rinsed her off and then told her to flip over.  She sighed, but she did as she was told.  I started once again, from her toes straight up her legs, a little attention to between her thighs.  I soaped up her ass, caressing her as I cleaned, I trailed the soap up the small of her back, up to her neck.  I was doing everything I could to pamper her and keep her excited about wondering what was next.  I went back to soaping up her ass, playing all the way down the crack, dripping soap, massaging it in, and then rinsing it off.  I told her not to turn around, because I knew she wanted me to finish her off.  I stood up and removed my pants and underwear exposing my excitement.  I dripped a little more soap on her backside and massaged it into the crack. 

I stepped into the bathtub, still with my shirt on and then explored her virgin backside.  I slid my erection up and down her crack until I was nudging her opening, she encouraged me to enter her in the place that has never been entered before.  I slid forward and she gasped, I stayed still for a little while so that she could get adjusted to me.  I slowly started to slide back and forth as she was moaning and saying, “oh my god, this feels incredible!”  I slowly started to speed up, moving back and forth as I realize her fingers are playing with her other entrance.  

 I feel her reach back her fingers and play with my scrotum, what an incredible feeling, I finished inside of her as she screamed out her orgasm.  We both relax for a moment and then we agreed that we really need to  take a bath together.  She took my shirt off and she pays attention to my body, repeating everything that I have done to her, “oops I forgot the soap.”

 She does the same dirty tricks that I was pulling, spending time hitting every area except for the ones, I really wanted to be touched in.   When she finally got to my erection, she soaped me up, slid her hands back and forth and then told me to flip over.  The same torture that I gave her, she was doing to me.   By the time we finished we both looked like prunes and we both went to the bedroom to finish celebrating our anniversary.  It took us about twenty minutes to blow out all of the candles that she had lit before we drifted off to sleep.   I can only wonder what our second anniversary will be like.

By Fugman for Tumblr.