Moving Day

Ali was impressed by the new place,

based on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew; 
Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.


I have always moved every couple of years, from place to place, town to town.  I never can seem to stay in one place for very long, it’s not that I’m on the run, I just think that I get bored.  Well this last move was probably my best move ever.  I rented a nice two story home with a fireplace and an extra-large bathroom with a whirlpool spa. 

I couldn’t wait to move in, my girlfriend decided she would come over the weekend before to help me clean the apartment and pack.  I wanted to show Alison the new place so we headed over there after we did a little packing. 

Ali was impressed by the new place, although it was empty inside, it felt very warm and comfortable.  I showed Alison the house, room by room, the bedroom, the living room, the bathroom, every room seemed a little nicer than the last room.  When we got to the kitchen, it was nicely laid out with the island in the middle and then a step down into a breakfast nook.  The nook was nestled behind some large-paned windows which seemed to light up the room,   Ali took off her light spring jacket, made her way into the nook and started to strip.  She laid down on the linoleum and slowly slid the pants down her shapely legs, until she completely her pants got caught in her high heels.  She laughed and then with a sheepish smile, “can you give me a hand with these, please?”  I took the pant legs and gave them a yank and the pants came free.

  There she was, sitting on the cold floor, no furniture in site and no curtains to shield us from the neighbors prying eyes.  She was a truly beautiful sight, I laughed and told her, we better go before someone sees us.  “You are a worry wart, so what if someone sees us, come here and take me; now”  I knew she meant business and when she raised her voice like that, I better obey, or I would hear about it.  I went over to her and laid down next to her, I planted a kiss on her lips gently, I tenderly  pushed her down on the linoleum floor and kissed her passionately.  She kissed back just as passionately, moaning as my hands started to move down her side to her hips.  She parted her legs even further, almost begging me to play with her.  My light tender touch on her thighs started to slide down her legs until I couldn’t reach down any longer. 

I didn’t want to stop kissing her, but I also didn’t want to stop trailing my hands down her legs.  I moved away from her mouth and slid my hand all the way down to her ankles, gently caressing the outside of her legs.  I slid my hand to the inside of her ankle and slowly and very gently I traced my hands up the inside of her legs.  I was lightly touching her, slowly sliding my hand up the inside of her calf, then to her knee.  She was moaning with each tender inch that I traveled up the insides of her leg.  The inner thigh was tender to the touch, I felt her breath begin to quicken when I got closer to the tip of her legs.  I could almost feel the heat emanating from her panties. 

I brushed my thumb across her crotch and felt that her panties were absolutely soaking wet.  I traveled over to her other leg and slowly slid my hand down her inner thigh.  Slowly tracing the well-developed muscles in her legs as my hand works its way down to the inside of her calf.  When I got to her ankle, she grabbed my head and it to her mouth, she planted a very urgent kiss on me.  She nibbled on my lip and she said in a breathy tone, “Please baby, touch me.”

 I can’t resist such an urgent plea, I slid my hand slowly up her leg, she grabbed my hand and moved it quicker to her panties.  She pulled them aside and I traced her lips with my finger.  She just about exploded there on the floor, moaning and trembling as my fingers explored her.  When I put my finger at her entrance and slowly slid it inside of her, she gasped for breath as if she had no oxygen.  I slid my finger out of her as she panted, “give me more, please.”

 I slid two fingers inside of her, moving them inside of her, she continued to writhe on the floor, begging me for more.  I slid myself down to her, so that my face was inches from her moist entrance.  I breathed a deep breath and blew out the warm, moist air from my mouth, directly on her.  I moved my mouth closer to her, every inch closer I was inhaling her aroma and getting more intoxicated from it.   She couldn’t wait to feel my lips on her, she grabbed my head and brought me right to her.  I kissed gently and then licked her lips, slowly tracing my tongue from the bottom to the top and then back again.  Alison screamed her approval tracing my tongue from the bottom to the top and then back again.

  Alison screamed her approval as she entered her first orgasm of the night.  I gave her a second to rest and then my tongue darted deep inside of her.  She gasped again and I continued my attack on her with my tongue.  I moved my lips up and down, my tongue was sliding in and out of her, each time my tongue plunged inside, she gasped “oh god!”  My hands traveled up her sides to her stomach and up further to the bottom of her shirt.  My tongue continued to slid inside of her as I moved her shirt up above her chest, my hands found her nipples right away.  When I pinched her nipples, I slid my tongue inside of her as far as I could reach. 

She screamed again, as her body trembled, I knew that she had just finished again.  She took my hands away from her, and then sat up, pushing me off of her and onto my back.  Her hands were at the clasp in my belt, she wasn’t trying to be slow, she wanted what I had inside of my pants, and she wanted it quickly.  Pulled my pants off along with my shoes, my underwear stood straight up with the excitement that I was holding inside of the cloth prison of my underwear.  She left my underwear on and she placed her warm mouth on top of the cloth and breathed inside of my underwear.

  The feeling was incredible, like a warm breeze after a cold shower, my erection got even larger and she then set it free.  I no longer felt the fresh air down below when she slid her mouth around the tip of it.  I was loving the feeling of having her mouth on me, slowly sliding down my length, she got closer and closer to me and then pulled back until I was almost slipping out of her mouth.  She lunged forward again, engulfing me inside of her mouth.  She moaned as she went back and forth, sliding her tongue and her lips around my excited member. 

She would slid down on me, and then slowly back up until she was just barely holding me into her mouth, then she would slid down again.  She was killing me slowly, and I was willing to die like this.  I was just about gone when her mouth released its grip on me.  She stood up, straddled my chest and then sat down, her soaked panties, dripping onto my chest hair, I could smell her enjoyment and I wanted more.  She slid her hips down my chest and onto my hips, her hand reaching between her legs and pulled aside her panties with right hand as she grabbed a hold of me with her left.  She lined me up with her entrance, placed my tip just inside of her and then let go of her panties.  As the panties slid over and put pressure on my erection, she slid down onto me. 

The panties causing friction between the cloth and my member.  It was as if this was not allowed, restrictive but excited all at the same time.  She moved her way up and down on top of me,  her hands massaging my chest and tangling up my chest hair.  She rode me up and down, her moves came faster and faster as she breathed more and more labored.  Alison got more and more excited as she came closer to orgasm, her hands moved between our legs and stroked me as she plunged down, impaling herself on my erection. 

I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me and I knew that I wouldn’t be able to last much longer.   Her moves came faster and faster, I could feel her muscles clamp down on my erection, almost milking me for my seed.  Closer and closer we came together as we both grunted in a melody of noises that were part animal, part human.  She collapsed onto my chest and she kissed me deeply.  “Welcome Home,” she said as she slid off of me and onto her back to rest.

By Fugman for Tumblr.