I Hate Laundry

The front of her whole body was glistening.

I Hate Laundry 
based on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew; 
Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.



It was a Saturday Night, Everyone else was out on dates, a party, or a combination of the two.  I however, was stuck doing my laundry, I had no choice, I was completely out of clothes.  The Laundromat was pretty quiet, an older lady was finishing folding her clothes and placing them neatly in a basket when this very attractive Blonde came stumbling in with her arms loaded with clothes.

 I am a gentleman, so I offered to help her, she was more than willing to accept my help, her clothes falling to the floor as she walked to the row of washers.  “It’s a good thing I’m here to wash these” as she picks up the clothes from the floor.  The older woman gave me a smile and then I helped her with her laundry to the car, “Thank you very much, what a kind young man you are.”

 I walked back inside, loaded my last load of clothes into the dryer and sat down.  I kept my eye on this stunning blonde as she was sorting and loading her clothes.  She was dressed in a tight pair of sweatpants and a light flimsy T-shirt, She looked really good in sweats, I could make out the nice roundness of her behind.  She turned around and saw me staring at her backside, I was embarrassed and turned away.  When I turned back towards her she was removing her sweats and her t-shirt, all she had on was a bra and her panties.  She looked at me in my eyes and asked, “can you lock the door, I really don’t want anyone to walk in on me.”

 I walked to the door, locked it, turned the sign around to say closed and closed the blinds.  “It’s just us now, no-one else can come in or see you.”

 “Thank you, I’m Mary, I had no clean clothes to wear to do laundry in so, I am going to clean all of them tonight.”

 With that being said, she removed her bra and panties and stood naked in front of me, god was she magnificent.  I found myself looking up and down at her in awe, she was quite a sight to behold.  When she went to put the laundry soap in, she spilled it on herself.  Now this naked woman is now soapy, shinning in the overhead lights.  “Oh, Dammit,” Mary said, “Look at what I’ve done”  I found myself staring once again, looking this woman up and down and  was starting to get excited.  “Sorry, I get extremely turned on by beautiful woman, especially when they are wet and the skin shines.”

 She calmly turns around and I can see her hands moving, as she turns around, “how do you like this?”  The front of her whole body was glistening, she had dumped a little more soap on her and was moving her hands all around.  Her breasts were very shapely with her nipples hard, the soap was sliding down in between her thighs, she looked scrumptious.  “Can I Help you?’ I asked as a matter of factly as I could.  “Oh, please do, I need you to touch me.”

 I tried not to attack her, I slowly approached her and she guided my hands to her breasts first  her right nipple needed attention and then her left nipple got the same as I massaged the soap into her skin.  As I was exploring her breasts and playing with her nipples, We heard the door rattle, someone was trying to get in.  “Is anybody in there?”  Mary and I both giggled, trying not to laugh out loud and reveal our presence.  We picked up where we left off after we heard the car pull away.  Her hands were exploring her thighs and rubbing her ass, my hands playing with her thighs.  I can’t be sure whether it was the soap or her excitement that made her so wet. 

 I do know, that she was dripping wet and she started to moan and groan at my touch.  She jumped up on the moving washing machine and I got on my knees and moved my hands from her feet slowly moving up the inside of her legs, slowly exploring her soft calves, under her knee.  She squeezed a little more soap out of the bottle and onto her thighs, dripping down her thighs as I was massaging them.  She was slick and excited, so I hesitated no longer, I got up, removed my clothes as she massaged some of the soap onto my chest and arms. 

Removing my pants and underwear she started once again to massage some soap into my body, paying particular attention to my cock, making me nice and erect.  Mary moved to the end of the washing machine, grabbed me by the hand and pulls me close to her.  I found a step stool off to the side, grabbed it and stood on top so that I was at the perfect height to enter her.  Our soap soaked bodies slid together nicely, as I entered inside her.  She gasped in excitement as I slid in and out of her, we needed no lubrication between the soap and her own sweet juices.  The vibrations of the washing machine just brought more to the level of our excitement, the soap, the motion and the sex all was getting me really excited. 

Faster and faster I plunged inside of her, she bent her head backwards and screamed as she started to explode in orgasm.  I was getting closer and closer to my breaking point, sliding in and out of her, the whole scene, the soap the motion and the sex was incredible, I exploded into her as she went over the edge again. 

After we both recovered from our experience she got off the washing machine, put her clothes in the dryer and then sat down next to me and cuddled with me.  My dryer buzzed and I had to get up, fold my clothes and I Sat down next to her until her clothes were done.  We both gathered up our laundry and went our separate ways.  As she walked away she turned around and said, “same time next week?”  I smiled and said, “I’ll see you then!”

By Fugman for Tumblr.