Hot and Cold!

 

February in Vermont, snow on the trees, and my girlfriend with only a sweater on.

based on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew;
Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

 


My girlfriend Tammy and I decided we needed a weekend away from everything.  Somewhere there was no jobs, no pressures, just us.  We decided that we were going to go up north in the middle of February, kind of a drastic change in weather for us.  But there, we had no reminders of the pressures of our everyday lives, no chance of running into someone who reminds us of all of that stress.  So we packed the car and headed north to a little bed and breakfast in Vermont.

  We couldn’t wait to get away from it all, and before you knew it we were there.  We loved the little room we stayed in, nice fireplace, kitchen, and a gorgeous private balcony.  Still very tired from the long drive, we decided to catch a little cat nap before we went out for the night.  I woke to Tammy calling my name, trying to adjust my eyes to find where she was, I heard her calling me again.  I walked through our room, only to find her, wearing only a turtle neck sweater, with nothing else on.  She waited by the sliding glass doors that went out to our patio.  “Come here baby, let’s go outside.”

 February in Vermont, snow on the trees, and my girlfriend with only a sweater on, you know I went willingly.  We braced ourselves as we felt the rush of the cold when Tammy opened the door.  The contrast raced shivers up our spines as we wiped the patio furniture free from the snow.  Tammy stood there, looking sexy as hell with the scenery and I was transfixed by the setting.  Tammy told me, “Sit down baby, I’ve been planning this since I saw the brochure for this room.”

 She posed as I sat down on the freezing furniture in just my boxers.  My thoughts a contrast, I wish she’d hurry up, it’s ice cold out here, and I wish she would just take her time, I know this is going to be great.  She kind of read my mind, or maybe she was cold too, but she came over to me and kissed me hard.  The kind of kiss that means, this is going to be incredible.  Tammy dropped to her knees in front of me, gasping at the coldness of the deck, I bet she wished she had a blanket underneath her.  She looked at me, smiled and said “I love you baby!”

  She grabbed hold of my boxers and fished around until she found my stiffening package.  Her hands helped bring it to life, she moved me around until I was poking through the hole in my shorts.  The contrast of the coldness of the early evening and the heat of her hands was a new sensation that was really starting to affect me.  She moved her hands up and down my now completely solid rod as she smiled that wicked little grin that tells me she’s enjoying herself and things are about to get wild.  I smiled back as she opened her mouth and engulfed me, warming me with her saliva. 

 I felt the cold every time she would go up and the warmth came right back when she went down.  It was incredible, the feeling of warmth, then cold, then warmth, “Oh my!”  She looked up at me, even with my stiffness in her mouth, I could tell she smiled at me.  I think Tammy realized what she was doing to me, and that I wouldn’t be able to handle much more of this, she looked at me again, briefly broke the connection between her mouth and my erection, “I hope you are going to be able to do me, because I am dripping wet and freezing.”

 She released me, rose above me, spread her legs around me and I once again was plummeted into warmth.  “Ah! Now that’s much better”  she said.  She just sat there impaled on my erection for what seemed to be an eternity, then I felt a stirring down below, she was flexing her inner muscles, not a lot, just enough to feel pleasure.  She smiled at me once again that wicked little grin of hers and she started to move with a passion that I have seen only a few times.  She rose of off me, and dropped herself back down, she put her arms around my hips and just started bouncing up and down, driving me deeper inside of her.  She would speed her thrusts and then slow them so I could feel every inch of her body as she slowly withdrew herself off of me, then plop right back down.  Every upstroke, I felt the coldness, every down stroke I felt the heat, it was truly amazing, the difference between the two was driving me insane.  I grabbed her by both of her ass cheeks, lifted her up, turned around and laid her on the snow covered patio table. 

 She gasped at the cold, but didn’t complain as I pumped into her.  I tried to do the same to her as she had done to me, first fast, then slow.  I thrust hard and fast, and then slow and steady, she felt incredible, she threw her head back and forth and then started to shake uncontrollably.  Tammy is normally pretty quiet in bed, but this was no bed and she was not quiet, she screamed out her orgasm loudly, as it echoed off of the mountains. 

 The whole scene was amazing as I quickened my pace, so that I can finish as well.  I plunged deep inside of her, faster, faster, harder, harder, she threw her head back again as I was just starting to feel that sensation that meant an eruption was coming.  She squealed loudly again, just as I squirted my seed inside of her.  I could see the disappointed look on her face, as I slipped out of her, but then she realized, “wow, it’s really freezing out here.”

 We went inside, she removed her cold sweater and we sat naked by the fire for about an hour, until we got the feeling again and made love in front of the fire.  It was amazing the feeling of making love in the snow, then into the heat of the fireplace, this is one weekend, we will have to re-live over and over.

By Fugman for Tumblr.