Cleaning Service

 

Hotel excellence in providing guest comforts.

By Fugman. Listen to the  Podcast at Connected.



A couple years ago, I had to attend an out of town wedding.  I booked a small little motel down off the main drag of this rinky dink town that I used to call home.  There was nothing fancy about this place, no turn down service, no mint on the pillow, just a bed and a bathroom.  I paid the older woman at the counter, she handed me the key and off I went, the wedding wasn’t for a couple of days, so I went out on the town, which is a joke, because there is nothing to do around here.  I met up with old friends for a drink and to hang out for a while. 

 I was in bed by 11pm when the bar closed, I told you, it was a tiny town.  I awoke to a gentle knock on the door, “cleaning” the woman said.  I opened the door and winced from the sunlight, I could barely make out the woman standing at the door.  I told her, “feel free to clean this room, I need to get in the shower.”

 “Sir, I can come back,” she stated.  I told her “nonsense, I don’t mind, I will be done in a couple of minutes and then you can clean the bathroom.”

 “Okay, if you don’t mind.”

 I let her in, and headed off to the shower.  I went about my shower and was just about to turn the water off when I heard the bathroom door open, “Clean towel sir?” I looked out from behind the shower curtain to see this gorgeous woman in maybe her late 20’s, she was dressed in a tank top and jean shorts, she had a trim but not too thin body that had curves in all of the right places.  This was the first time that I could actually see her, and she was really something to look at.  She walked to the shower curtain and held up the towel for me to step out into, “Here you are sir,” she smiled at me.  I stepped out as she handed me the towel. 

As she turned to walk away, she grabbed my hand and led me to the main room.  She took the towel from me, and proceeded to dry me off, she started with my hair and travelled down to my chest and dried me with gentle hands and a soft terrycloth towel.  I just looked into her eyes and she had this confident beautiful look in her eyes.  The twinkle of green made me smile and her hands travelling down my naked body, made me erect.  She dragged the towel down my body, all the way to my feet and ankles.  She travelled up, very slowly, to my ever thickening cock. 

 She tapped the inside of my thigh so that I would spread my legs a little so that she could dry off between them, she travelled up between the insides of my thighs very softly, almost tickling right up to my testicles.  She gave each one a gentle squeeze and looked up at me and smiled for a moment.  Then she dried off my erection, the soft towel against my skin was incredible, she massaged it a moment underneath the towel.

  “All dry sir,” she said with a wry smile!  She rose to her feet, and smiled at me, inches from my face as she grabbed my erection with a firm grip, “too bad, I am now wet!”  She kissed me softly and pushed me onto the bed.  My erection stood straight up in front of her, she looked at my boner, then looked at me, smiled and placed her mouth on my tool.  She kissed the helmet, the underside and even my testicles before she plunged it into her mouth.  I was loving her attention and becoming even more hard with every down stroke of her lips.

  She kissed and licked and sucked and sucked until I was moving around in intense pleasure, then she moaned with me in her mouth.  The vibrations from her mouth were really intense, the feeling of getting almost to the point of no return was coming quickly, she moaned louder, making things almost inevitable that I was going to finish in her mouth.  She stopped moaning, looked up at me, we made eye contact and she slapped my testicles, the sensation was incredible and I lost control of myself and fired deep into her mouth. 

Oh my god, I didn’t expect that.  She took every last drop and swallowed deep, she left my member inside her mouth as she started to moan again.  The vibrations were working as I felt my softness stirring again.  She removed her mouth, slid up next to me and ran her fingers down my stomach, and rested the just below my belly button.  She looked into my eyes and just stared at me.  Wow, just her looking at me was making me want to tear her clothes off and jump on top of her right then and there, but I wanted to enjoy this woman, and everything that she was willing to offer me.  I pushed her gently by the shoulder until she was lying flat on her back, I looked at her, her body, her eyes, her face, her mouth, this was truly a great looking woman.

  She grabbed the back of my neck and brought me closer to her, I could feel the urgency in her, pulling me close.  I thought she wanted me to kiss her, but at the last second, she pushed my head down to her tank top covered chest, her cleavage staring me in the face, I pulled the fabric down enough to realize there was no bra.  I started to kiss her bared flesh gently and soft becoming more and more passionate with my kisses.  I pause long enough for my hands to bare her nipples, they were pert and sticking straight up, just begging for my lips to surround them.  I planted tiny kisses all around them, slowly approaching her stiff nipples. 

I opened my mouth, and surrounded her nipple, not close enough for her to feel my lips on them, just around them, I drew my mouth in tighter as my lips closed around her, until my lips only touched these hard little nubs standing at attention.  I slid my tongue around and around her nipple as I heard a soft moan escape from her lips.  My hand travelled down to her stomach as I approached her other nipple.  I rested my hand just above her shorts as I teased and played with her nipple in my mouth.  I heard another moan and my hand slipped down between her thighs, I watched as her chest started to breathe more rapidly and my hand slid between her stomach and her shorts.  I glanced up at her and her head was back, enjoying the sensations that I was causing, my hand was now inside her shorts, and because there was no underwear slid right between her lips.  She was right, she was soaked!  My hand slid in between her lips and she moaned, enjoying the attention that my fingers provided as they probed slowly. 

My hand continued to massage and slid deeper and deeper inside of her, I watched as she arched her back and grabbed at her own chest.  She was enjoying my touch and reveling in the beauty of it all.  Her hands slid down her breasts, and pushed my hand out of the way so that she could remove her shorts, she then removed her top, spread her arms out and opened her legs for me.  “Whatever you want to do, as long as you do it now.”

 She put a condom between her lips and went down on my erection, covering me in safe sex.  I have never had anyone put a condom on for me, let alone with their mouth.  It was an incredible turn on.  She pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me, her moistness down below begging to have me inside of her.  I slid in gracefully as she dropped herself on to my rod.  She moaned the minute I was all the way inside of her, she didn’t move her hips, her legs or any other body part, she just squeezed me down below over and over.

  When she did start to move her hips, it was slow at first, enough so that I could feel every last inch of her as I slowly disappeared inside of her.  She moved her hips up and on every down stroke she slid forward and back, as she continued to pick up the pace.  My erection was throbbing inside of her as she continued her assault on my manhood.  Up, down, forward, back, then she would stop moving her hips and just flex the muscles she had holding my stiff cock.  I decided that she needed me to take charge and I flipped her over onto her back.  I penetrated her as far as I could and then I raised her legs above her head, lifted her bare ass off the bed and pounded deep inside of her for all that I was worth. 

 She screamed her approval as her breathing became shallow and her moaning became more and more frequent.  I moved in and out of her as powerfully as I could, you could hear my thighs hitting her bare ass as I slammed inside of her hard, and then withdrew to do it again.  I slowed the pace, sped up, then slowed down again and again, bringing her close and then pulling her away from her climax.  When I felt she wouldn’t take much more of it, I turned her over again and put her on her hands and knees in front of me.

  I bent over kissed her ass and then slid my full erection deep inside of her wet womanhood.  She moaned as I slowly started to increase the pace, I slid in and out of her picking up the pace with each thrust.  “Come on, do it, make me scream louder!” she said between moans.  I thought to myself, that sounds like a challenge.  I pumped inside of her as I slowly brought my finger to her butthole and gently pushed it inside.  “Oh My God, Harder!”  my finger disappeared inside of her as my rod moved in and out of her.  Her moans got louder as louder and louder as I moved another finger to her hole.  She groaned when she felt it tickle the hole before it started to inch its way inside.  Her muscles gripped my erection inside of her every time I plunged inside and I knew she wasn’t going to last much longer.

  I felt myself getting closer as well, when she grabbed for my rock hard member and stroked me with her hand as I continued to piston in and out of her.  Her hands must have added the last element that I needed because I started to fill the tip of my condom with tons of seed.  I slid another finger inside of her ass as she screamed out in pain/pleasure as she came hard beneath me.  She panted out of breath beneath me, “Wow, I never knew I liked that!” She laid for a few minutes and then put her shorts on.  “You look like you need another shower,” she smiled, gathered her cleaning supplies and walked out the door. 

 I went in to take another shower and I remember being disappointed that she was not there when I came out this time.     The next morning, a knock on the door came, I was already awake and excited, “Housecleaning” I remember the disappointment when I opened the door and found an older woman ready to clean.

By Fugman for Tumblr.