One Every Hour

I got another text from her, “Enjoying yourself?”

 based on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew; 
Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.


We’ve been married now for just a few years, Samantha and I. We’ve enjoyed a healthy and exciting sex life so far, with twists and turns every once and a while. I never could have expected what would happen one spring day that Sam was home while I was working.

Sam got up with me that morning, made breakfast for me while I took my shower and shaved. I finished up, ate breakfast, gave her a kiss and I was on my way to work. I was out at the car as she came to the driveway with just a skimpy white shirt and her black lace panties, “I love you baby, see you tonight,” “I love you too! I said as I got in the car.

Once I arrived at work, I looked at my phone and noticed I had a new message from Sam, “Enjoy you’re ‘One Every Hour,’ I Love You!” I scratched my head as I didn’t know what she meant at the time. It exactly nine o’clock, she texted me again, this time it was a picture of her, black and white, sexy as hell, just her with her glasses on and with a pencil suggestively between her lips. I was still looking at the picture of my wife when the phone buzzed in my hand, “Just an hour til the next one.”

I couldn’t get it out of my head, I tried to concentrate on work.

I was nervous of what she was planning for me throughout the day, because my office has clear glass walls and my desk is clearly visible to the entire office. Still,  I couldn’t wait until the next image.

My phone buzzed again at ten o’clock, another black and white picture, this one just showed her black panties around her ankles. I can only think, maybe I should go home early? I texted her, “do you need me to come home?” “Don’t you dare, you need to work all day!” I was disappointed but excited by the prospects as the day rolled on.

I messaged her again, “Are you sure you don’t want me to come home?” “No, and stop texting me, just enjoy your ‘One Every Hour” and I will see you tonight.”

I anxiously awaited whatever came in the next hour. Minutes dragged on forever, my mind was definitely not at the office, it was definitely elsewhere. I thought to myself I am going to go home at lunch, but then I couldn’t wait to see how the day played out. “Buzz” my phone indicated it was eleven, again a black and white picture, this one, my wife’s gorgeous bare backside as she retrieved the laundry from the dryer. I think she must have used the timer, this was no selfie, this was taken at a distance. Wow, this day sure was going to be interesting. “One Every Hour?” I was never going to get any work done.

Lunch time, and my phone went off again, I grabbed it as soon as I could, anxiously awaiting the next black and white image of Sam, each one was more revealing than the last. Oh man, I love this woman, in this picture, she was standing with her backside in front of the wide-open window in our bedroom, holding a very sheer white sheet in front of her, I could tell she was completely naked. The outline of her nipples, the curve of her body.  The way she stood with her legs slightly open, I could make out the shape of her pubic region. This picture was again from a short distance, and with her hand on the sheet, it was no selfie!

About twenty minutes later, I got another text from her, “Enjoying yourself?” “Hell Yes, Baby! I can call it a day and come home if you want!” Another quick reply, “No! That’s against the rules!“ The phone buzzed again “Stop texting me!”

I did what I was told, I resisted the urge, no matter how hard it was, to go home early. I tried to work, checked my emails, tried to think about anything other than what was going on at my house without me. Every time I thought of the previous picture, I would harden again. I didn’t know where she was going with all of this, but I was happily enjoying the ride.

12:53, I had the phone in my hand awaiting the next message. The anticipation of what was coming next was soon to be answered. Would I get to see her gorgeous naked body yet, I was already hard and finding it difficult to sit still as the minutes slowly passed.

12:59, come on, one more minute, the clock struck one and nothing happened, no message; come on now, what is going on? No picture? You can’t do that to me, you just can’t! I put the phone down, discouraged and upset, unsure of what was happening. The phone finally went off at 1:10 pm with a new text, no picture! “Are you Anxious?” I could tell, she was having fun with me. “Baby, I might as well come home, it’s not like I am doing anything remotely connected to work!” “Sorry, with a wink emoji!”

1:15, I finally got my next picture. She was now in the bathroom, standing in the shower, holding the sheet still, however this sheet was absolutely clinging to her every curve. The water trickled over the sheet, making the fabric all but invisible. Every inch of her body was completely in view, the sheet was so transparent, I could see the droplets of water glistening on her skin. Oh my, she was so breath-taking, not to mention the effect it was having on other parts of me.

Each new image that came to my phone was even hotter than the previous one. I refused to put my phone down at this point, there is no telling when I will receive the next black and white moment of this incredible day. Back to tinkering on the computer, just to appear busy to everyone in the office. It’s almost two o’clock now, is she going to be prompt? Promptness is a good thing I believe.

When two o’clock came around, I was excited to hear the phone go off, I looked around the office before I opened it up. Another black and white image, A close-up of her naked chest, water shimmying off of her skin. Her nipples were erect and droplets of moisture slid off of the tips. This image was really close, I could not see anything but her chest, but wow, what a picture! I kept looking up, praying that nobody in the office saw me staring at my screen all day long.

At this point, I was completely transfixed by my phone, there was no way I was doing any work, not when this woman is tormenting me like this. Luckily, my desk is angled in such a way that no one sees the lack of work being done on my computer, they just see that I am sitting in front of it.

Is it almost three yet? just a couple of more images, then I will be on the drive home. I have never been a clock watcher at work, but suddenly today, I am checking it quite frequently. 2:45, are you kidding me? I have to wait 15 more minutes? This is killing me, I can’t wait! My mind wandered, of course to her and what we were going to do when I finally get the chance to arrive home.

Just then, the phone came alive again. I looked at the clock, it’s three, it’s here! Alright, let me see the next image. Another black and white image, her well sculpted ass this time, another close-up, still glistening from her shower. I’ve just about seen every inch of her at this point, I can’t wait until I get to touch her, feel her as I plunge inside of her. I’ve worked myself into a frenzy, why is she torturing me? why can’t I just go home? Why do I have to pretend to work, as she is having all of the fun? Don’t get me wrong, I am thoroughly enjoying every picture, but I want to be home.

“Buzz,” “Only 2 more to go, can you handle it?” “That was Rhetorical, no response please!”

She’s having too much fun, I thought to myself, I’m just going to get some work done, but, when I get home though, she is going to suffer! Who am I kidding? I will anxiously await the next two images and then fly like hell to get home to her. John, A colleague, came into my office with a question and I had to pretend that I am working hard, I was but not in the way he thinks. I was happy he came in and distracted me for a few moments, but he better not still be here at 4:00! We talked for a few moments until around 3:55pm, I mentioned to him that I had a call to make and he kindly left my office.

I watched the clock on my phone change from 3:59 to 4:00 as it buzzed in my hand. Another black and white close-up, this time of my Sam’s wet and very smooth pubic area. She has never shaved it completely bare before, and with the moisture glistening off of her bare skin and making her lips shine, everything was on display for my pleasure. I was extremely hard and horny and ready to go, what? another hour? what does she have left to show me?

I had to wait until my erection died down to retire to the restroom with my phone and my pictures. It was a very long bathroom break, at least 15 minutes or so, but man, I had 8 pictures to browse through. I finished up, and went back to my office and sat down in front of my computer screen.

“Buzz,” “one more to go, should I send it now, or should I wait?” She was having way too much fun at my expense, and I loved every agonizing minute of it.

I could not wait until 5, what would the next image be? I can only imagine, or fantasize what would come next. It’ll only be about 10 minutes from now, these last few minutes are really going to drag on.

The phone came to life, “I don’t want you to wait anymore!” “Drive safe!” and the next image came in. This one was in color, Sam was laying on the bed, naked and another woman was naked on top of her. I could tell Sam was enjoying herself, the glow of passion in her face as the woman kissed her neck, ooh man, I did not expect this. Off to the bathroom, or speed home to take care of them.

“Buzz,” “You’ve seen my new friend Paige, the last three pictures were of her, now come meet her!” I grabbed my coat and practically ran to the door. Traffic was slow, and I was impatient to get home, red lights were the worst, “come on, I need to be somewhere!” Another message? I grabbed the phone, opened the text; ”Did you enjoy your treat? Paige and I have been having fun all day, she had me shave her, did you like it? Should I shave too?” I think I ran the last two lights and tore into the driveway and jumped out and went inside.

By Fugman for Tumblr.