My Sister’s Best Friend

“It’s okay, you can look all you want,"

 based on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew; 
Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.

 

One day just after school had ended, I was relaxing in my family’s pool. My parents were at work and under the impression that I was planning my college future. School had just ended and the last thing that I wanted to do was thing about more school. My sister, who was about a year older than I was, was also enjoying the cool water.

My sister Melanie was on her summer break from college, and according to my parents looking for a summer job. She had no intention of working any more than I had intentions of planning a college career. When the phone rang, we both thought it is either Mom or Dad checking up on us, we both argued on who would pick it up. I picked up the phone and was delighted to hear that it wasn’t Mom or Dad, but one of my sisters friends from college. I threw the phone on the chaise lounge and jumped in the pool, my sister, rather disgusted that she would have to leave the cool water to pick up the phone because I wouldn’t bring it to her.

“Oh hi Danni, that’s just my waste of space brother, why don’t you come over, my parents aren’t here and the pool is so refreshing,” my sister shooting me a nasty glance, “ okay, don’t forget your suit, Bye.”

She hung up the phone and threw the nearby beach ball at my head, “my friend will be over soon, I want you to disappear.”

 I threw the ball back at her and said “no go, this is my pool too ya know!”  “Fine!” she scolded, “but just don’t embarrass me!”  I put on my most innocent look and placed my hand on my chest.  She just walked away.  About fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang and I could hear giggling behind me.  I turned around and laid eyes on the most breathtaking beauty that I have ever seen.  She was incredible, gorgeous blonde hair, very pretty smile, beautiful long tanned legs, muscular stomach.  I couldn’t wait to see her eyes, she was wearing shades that hinted to a mystery, but when she removed them, I couldn’t help but stare into her eyes.  She just stared back into my eyes, making my feet start to tingle. 

  My sister said, “this is Danni,” as I felt my heart jump.  “Hi Danni,” I went back to swimming on my end of the pool.  I didn’t want to be too obvious that I was hiding a huge erection in my trunks.  The phone rang and my sister answered it, put a few words in and then hung up.  I could tell it was either Mom or Dad by her reaction, “what’s up sis?”  Melanie said it was Mom and that she has a job interview in twenty minutes.  I said “good luck” like any other pesky younger brother would say.  She told Danni that it was okay if she wanted to hang out in the pool until she got back, she then glanced at me and said, “behave.”

 I couldn’t hide my grin as Melanie walked into the house to get dressed.  A few minutes later I heard the car scream out of the driveway.  Danni came over to where I was and said, “so now it’s just you and me now huh bro?”  I grinned and she returned the smile, and what a smile it was, it lit up her whole face, it was the kind of smile that would stop traffic on the freeway at five o’clock.  I guess I kind of got lost in it, because she told me, “you can wipe up the drool now.”

 About all I could stammer out was an “I’m sorry.”

 “It’s okay, you can look all you want, I don’t mind, I am actually very attracted to you as well!”  I reached over and pulled her in for a kiss, she did not resist, in fact she didn’t seem to want the kiss to end.  I moved my tongue in and out of her mouth as she responded by licking my tongue with her own and pushing her tongue into my mouth as well.  The passion kept climbing as her hands were pulling me closer and closer, when she suddenly stopped.  “What’s this, as she reached under the water and grabbed the front of my trunks.”

 I must of looked scared to her because she looked at me and said, “it’s okay as long as this for me.”

 I said, “of course it is, I have been this way since I first saw you walk through the porch door.”

 Danni smiled again and said, “good, because I’m really horny now and I need you bad.”

 She reached down and pulled my trunks down to my ankles, lifted off her bikini top and crushed her breasts against me as she went back to kissing me passionately.  I fumbled to reach the ties at her hips that would release the bikini bottoms, so that I could see her in all of her naked glory.  The sun, the water, her body all of these I was loving. I couldn’t wait for her to touch me, I couldn’t wait to touch her.  I reached my hand between us and found her stomach, I slowly moved my hand south until I found her belly button, I played with the ring there and then moved south again.  

  My hand felt her soft hair, flowing in the water, tickling my fingers as I explored.  When I finally reached my destination and touched her for the first time, she gasped her delight and grabbed my erection firmly.  I started to move my head down to her neck, kissing and licking as I went down to her chest, which was barely covered in the cool water. 

I dragged her down farther into the shallow end and began my descent again.  I kissed her, her cheeks, her earlobes, her neck, I nibbled  and slowly moved down to the place between her breasts and her neck.  Every time that I concentrated on an area for a moment, I was greeted with a moan and her hand moving up and down on my erection. 

 When I reached her breasts, I slowly licked my way around her nipples, being very careful, not to touch the nipple.  She was growing more and more excited, with my hand still playing down below and me teasing her breasts at the same time.  She pushed me away and sat me on the stairs at the end of the pool, “enough playing, I want you now!”  She straddled my legs and let me kiss her breasts for a moment, which I finally moved my tongue around her nipples, she moaned and dropped down, engulfing my erection inside of her. 

The coolness of the water, the heat between our legs was becoming too much for the two of us.  We were both trying to make it last, she was moving very slowly up and down on my lap, moaning every inch that I moved in or out.  She began kissing me wildly, moaning my name as we continued closer and closer towards are impending orgasms.  Her body was incredible, shimmering off the water and sweat rolling off of her. 

I couldn’t hold out any longer as we both started moving more quickly.  We both climaxed about the same time, each one moaning and grasping for breath.  She collapsed in my arms in one great moment of release.  She kissed me once again with great passion and then went to retrieve her suit.  “Your sister will be home soon, and she will never know about this, understood?”  “My lips are sealed,” I said as I replaced my trunks on my body.  I phoned my mother and told her the good news, “I know what college I want to go to.”

By Fugman for Tumblr.