My Wife, The Model?

My wife took out her lingerie and said, “Where do you want me?” I pointed to the window sill.

based on a post by Fugman; narrated by Andrew; 
Welcome To Connected Podcast

By Fugman. Listen to the ► Podcast at Connected.


I have always joked to my wife, that she should be a model, she is a very young attractive thirty two year old with a body of a gymnast.  Kristen, takes great pride in her appearance and works very hard keeping up her figure.  With all of the joking aside, I could imagine her in a little frilly teddy posing for pictures to some European photographer that doesn’t know any English except “Beautiful.”

  This is a dream that I have often fantasized with my wife about, she always said that she would never pose for pictures for anyone but me.  One day when Kristen was at work, I went out and rented a nice professional .   camera with all of the attachments, a few lights, and I even had our friend Cassandra come over to help me out.  Cassie is a professional beautician, and she agrees that Kristen should be a model.  

 It was party Cassie’s plan to get Kristen all made up and then take pictures of her.   I knew that we couldn’t take pictures of her with our house, which looks like a shack on its best day, so I went downtown and rented a luxury suite for the night.  When Kristen came home from work, Cassie was already there, and she told her that Kristen was going out for a night on the town and wear something sexy and pack an overnight bag.

   I was adjusting the lighting when my beautiful wife and Cassie showed up.  Kristen couldn’t believe all of the trouble that I went through to pull this off, I looked at Cassie and said “thanks, Kristen Looks incredible.”

 Cassie said thanks and instructed Kristen to show her the Pictures when it’s all said and done.    My wife took out her lingerie and said, “Where do you want me?”  I pointed to the window sill and said, “Beautiful!” in my best European accent.  She laughed and started to pose, I snapped picture after picture, saying “Beautiful,” with every snap.  I must have gone through about four rolls of thirty five millimeter, when Kristen started removing her clothes.  Step by step, her body started becoming more visible to me, I tried to stay in character, “Beautiful, Beautiful.”

 Once Kristen was naked in front of me, I kept snapping pictures, more and more, close-ups, different angles, I couldn’t get enough of her.  The clicking of the camera was inspiring Kristen to perform, her inhibitions were dropping and she was becoming more and more erotic.  Her fingers were exploring her body, her breasts, her stomach, her buttocks, that’s when one hand dropped between her legs.  Her head tilted back, “snap, snap,” moving her hand back and forth between her legs, “snap, snap.”

 Breathing heavier and heavier, the camera clicking as my wife, Mrs. Conservative was masturbating in front of some European photographer who kept saying, “Beautiful, Beautiful.”

 When she was getting closer and closer to her orgasm, her hands were moving faster and faster, her breathing getting deeper and deeper.  I kept trying to stay in character, but every now and then a “wow” would escape my lips.  Here is my wife moaning and moaning in front of me and I just kept taking pictures.  When she screamed out her orgasm and laid down on the window sill, I took a few more pictures and then I packed up the gear and made my exit saying, “Beautiful!” about a hundred times.  I had the film developed the next day and I can only imagine the expressions on the guys faces who developed the film. Watching my wife, picture by picture masturbating in front of them, I wonder if they said, “Beautiful, Beautiful!”

By Fugman for Tumblr.