Miller’s Cove Naturalist Club

Ben enjoys late-summer’s lake fantasy

Based on a work By glory_first. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

The weather had been glorious in Eastern Tennessee for the last couple of weeks, making a mid-week August visit to the lake earlier in the morning warmly enjoyable, especially in combination with the likelihood of no one else being around as we enjoyed ourselves naked in the water and on the shore. I’m a fire fighter, so I work in 72 hour shifts, followed by 72 hours off. My wife, Cammy and I are naturalists and members of the Miller’s Cove club, but she works a typical 9 to 5 job, so she can’t join us this week day.

Kathy, our bi-curious friend, & Diana, her new girlfriend were today’s threesome.  Yesterday we were preparing to leave the lake at the end of another wonderfully hot day. Kathy has been swimming here for two decades at this point, and I'm quite sure that the previous time we fucked was not the only time she had so enjoyed herself in this naturalists’ sanctuary. Especially as I had fingered her a couple times before and after that perfect July day in the middle of the lake, fucking in the water.

Agreeing to meet early the next morning, the traditional gin and tonic supplies were left to me to handle. The gin, glasses, non-melting ice cubes and cool packs stored in a subzero freezer overnight, with limes and a couple of plastic bottles of tonic water in the refrigerator.

The sign along the road read; ‘Miller’s Cove Pecan Orchard.’ But the drive through the mature trees leads to a gently sloping terrain, and a blueberry patch. The Miller family no longer lives on the orchard, but they formed a naturalists club 22 years ago. Arriving at almost the same time, we quickly unpacked, distributing the supplies to carry, and I put my helmet and jacket in the bike's bags. We walked about 50 yards along the sloping path, with Pecan trees to our left and blueberry bushes to our left & right. We continued into essential middle of the nudist area, this favored summer spot, a nice mix of sun and shade, with a fairly narrow but well maintained entrance to the water, with a broad sloping cove opening up to the rest of the lake. The spot could easily hold a few dozen people, with basic privacy.

The ground was untypically dry as we spread out our quilts, a welcome indication of the sort of summer day we had before us, full of warm sun and cool water. We undressed quickly, wearing minimal clothes as we were. Diana was wearing a clinging cotton top with thin straps, sunglasses, loose hair, a pair of jeans, cotton sneakers, with simple comfortable black cotton panties.

Kathy was wearing a fairly short skirt and a fairly thin, half unbuttoned top, without sleeves. We do have slightly different styles when undressing, as I generally take off my pants, then my shirt. In contrast, both Diane and Kathy generally take off their tops first, something I always appreciate, as a braless woman in jeans or skirt is extremely attractive. Watching an unembarrassed woman take off her top right next to me is delightful, as I find natural breasts udderly wonderful.

Having two topless friends next to me as we undressed, allowed me another opportunity to appreciate the differences between the two. Kathy's tits are heavy pendulous, and full, with large nipples extending up out from the apex of her ‘ski-jump’ terrain. Her nipples she loves having touched and nibbled, along with being squeezed, sucked hard, or rubbed and held as she is fucked ‘doggy-style.’ As she would gladly admit, or demonstrate, there is a fairly direct connection between her nipples and her erotic center, one she is quite proud of.

Kathy, in her later thirties, remains very proud of her breasts, which are often braless when she is being casual. Or shown off when she isn't being casual. Her creativity at showing them off is a well-developed art, something else she likes to be appreciated by others, at least in the proper contexts. It isn't quite about sex, as it is sexuality, and is something she knows will be different in the future, as she has more than occasionally remarked on, noting changes over the years.

Facing me, she unbuttoned and took off her thin shirt, then gave me a tiny grin, followed by turning a bit and grinning even more broadly to Diane, forming our semi-circle, facing the cove. So in a sense, we were all screening each other from any casual gawkers while being able to see how empty the lake shore in this stretch truly was.

I was already nude, and Diane had just about finished stepping out of her panties. Her hand was on my shoulder, head turned towards Kathy, who said; “Ben, remember last Friday?” then flounced her skirt quite teasingly. Her hands went to the top button, opening it, then she turned sideways to me, her gorgeous breasts hanging as she bent a bit more, and undid the next button. Her skirt was now loose enough for her to pull it up a bit up her torso, revealing pink and white panties around the bottom of her ass.

“No, those aren't,” I began.

She grinned, answering; “Yes they are!”

 I looked briefly at Diane, almost chuckling, and back at Kathy, stepping out of her skirt, then did a slow full turn, providing a complete view of her well-worn ‘Hello Kitty’ panties. The same panties she had mentioned owning, while eating dinner at our naturalist sanctuary house with my wife and me. Kathy and Diane had come over to do a bit of nude backyard grilling & hot tub relaxation. We got in a discussion talking about ‘Hello Kitty’ vibrators and how that brand had changed over the years.

Kathy has a firm insistence that toys have no place in sex, at least with her. Pretty much the same thing she had remarked a dozen years ago, after agreeing to test my wife’s vibrator for a night. When she handed it back to me, she said she came several times, but really, she wanted fucking or sucking when cumming. “Another person is what keeps sex from being masturbation.” Self-pleasure is something she considers inferior and vaguely shameful. Masturbation is a subject to be avoided, in her eyes; though in the years since, getting off chatting online is something she finds worth her time.

In the present, I couldn't help laughing as she shook her ass a couple of times while pulling her panties down. Then she reached out to use Diane as a support as she lifted each foot in turn to finish undressing. I quickly put suntan lotion on myself while the better tanned pair dealt with their raft, a fairly large, somewhat tilted platform with space for three people. I had brought my own raft, the same one I have used for years. One reason to have it is to ensure that certain smoking supplies remained safe while paddling out to the middle of the lake.

We reached the middle fairly quickly, the deep lake water was wonderfully warm on its surface, but quite cool just a few feet deeper. This was only my second time getting stoned with Diane, in a nature setting, again pretty much alone. The first time had been picking cherries in the town orchard, something she had never done before, though she grew up in this region. The cherries were delicious, the trees bursting with them, a truly extraordinary harvest after an exceptionally warm and dry spring.

Today at the lake, the conditions were enticing. Our nude bodies enjoyed the sun's warmth, rocking gently over the barely noticeable waves. I was lying on my raft sideways, which was lengthwise against the larger raft Kathy and Diane shared. Lazily kicking my feet in breaststroke fashion, the motion kept us moving slowly back to shore. And also kept a tantalizing flow of cool water streaming against my swelling cock, a normal side effect of smoking and swimming, particularly with a couple of naked women in front of me.

Diane, in her mid-twenties, is almost half my age. Kathy was at the other end of the white inflated raft platform. I would often lift my head to see our progress across the dancing jeweled water, also taking in the very nearby view of her petite body, quite different from Kathy's lushly tall form. Diane's breasts are quite small, though decidedly elevated & on the perky side, with fairly small nipples surrounding the well-rounded peaks of her breasts. Both Kathy and my wife Cammy, have more pendulous breasts. Kathy is almost as tall as me, while Diane is somewhat shorter than Cammy.

Unlike Kathy, whose body I am very familiar with, Diane's is still somewhat unknown. Her devotion to Kathy is apparent, shown by the physically quite obvious attachment to touching and caressing it. An attachment which became obvious again, as Kathy rolled over a bit, letting her left hand begin to trail over Diane's body. She grinned a bit, her body relaxing as her lover began to stroke it gently.

Neither of them are exactly exhibitionists, though neither is shy. We all definitely get turned on by getting stoned, and as Diane’s leg slid over began to rub along my back; it was pretty clear that Diane had decided to enjoy such an opportunity, nude and private in the middle of empty lake. Little was restraining the pair from their increasingly-affectionate intimate contact. I didn't really watch, though it was not exactly hidden that both of them were enjoying being next to each other, while also experiencing the dazzling sunlight on the water, from an endlessly blue sky.

The sun was hot against our well-tanned exposed skin. Kathy and I have known each other for more than 15 years, but this was a different element, if not exactly a surprise. Seeing her with a woman lover was different, especially in light of Diane's own undeniable sexiness. Kathy has never been shy about her ability to love a person without regard to gender, Diane being yet more ample proof of that reality.

Kathy and I have talked about sex quite often on the phone. We were both enjoying ourselves when she first revealed her bisexuality. My wife had been upstairs reading in bed during the entire conversation about her favorite lady-loving experiences. When we said goodnight and hung up, my cock was rigid. It didn't take long to spread my wife's legs and drive deep into her cunt before starting to explain what was turning me on so much. 'Kathy is, uh, fucking, Kathy fucks, Kathy fucks' and I started cumming with one of the more intense orgasms of my life when I said 'Kathy fucks with other women,' thrusting my cock into my wife's wet cunt. The revealing words echoing in my mind as my cum pumped so fully into her sexy tightness, her hands at my ass pulling me as her bushy pubis ground against mine, forcing my cock to move at its base, surrounded in her wet perfection as I came talking about another woman.

Their raft gently rocked as they drifted further out into the middle. They rolled closer to each other, hugging, beginning to kiss. First almost teasingly, though the intensity quickly grew. Even with my cock tingling in audio temptation, I pretty much tried to leave them some space to themselves. The view of them entwined was quite enticing. The kissing deepened, as their hands found various places to play, between their pressed bodies and between their accessible legs.

After a passionate crescendo, they separating themselves a bit. We rejoined the two rafts & enjoyed some nice organic smoke. Its effects filled us with a familiar sense of horniness, especially with other naked people around. Kathy, Diane, & I are certifiable sluts when we get stoned. However, with the breeze picking up a bit, it was no longer possible for me to do more than keep us somewhat in place. Their raft presented a fairly large amount of surface area for the wind to act upon.

Mentioning this, I started kicking slowly to reduce the gentle drift, losing ground in the widely spaced rise and falls of moving air. Diane went over the side like a sexy otter, her small breasts enhancing the attraction of her body uncurling into the water. She frolicked in the cool wetness for a bit. Kathy watched from the edge, head on her crossed arms, while I split my attention between both of them. Diane moved closer, grabbed another section of the rope, and started to swim.

Kathy rolled over into the water and we settled into a swim rhythm, moving the raft briskly. Her full breasts poked above the water surface as she swam toward shore, sharing a certain familiarity as the raft began moving against the wind. My cock was still hard in the flowing water, turning to look at Diane's naked body in the green tinged water. Diane, her nipples more pointed now than when she first slipped into the water, was looking at Kathy's face. The weed’s fresh buzz elevated our serenity while affirming our horniness. Kathy is very easily aroused, her nipples in particular being a favored destination for foreplay.

As the breeze died, and we neared shore, Diane and I just floated, our legs drifting together in the water, extended against each's warm skin. It shared a mutual arousal of contact with a living naked person. And one of the most sensuous sensations I know, especially in deeper water, was just floating while buzzed.

After approaching the shore, Diane & Kathy scrambled back on the big raft, breasts glistening as their hands began to run over each other’s body, slippery as water spread over her oiled back, Diane rubbing her ass over Kathy's. I slowly pushed us towards the tiny cove, Diane's body was drying in the warm sunny air, though the source of our growing heat was not merely the weather.

Firmly nudging the raft into the shallow sandy waters, the two women went in front of me, stepping onto the two foot bank separating the water's edge from firm land. They settled on the spread quilt, waiting patiently for me to make some gin and tonics, a perfect drink in such conditions.

Preparing the gin and tonics is a fairly simple process. One removes the glasses quickly from the cooler, followed by ice cubes, then limes, and the ice cold gin, pouring the proper amount into the now well frosted glasses, promptly returning the gin to the cooler. The lime is excised with an X pattern, carefully squeezed into each glass. Followed by pouring in the tonic water, and stirring the mixture using the knife that had cut the lime.

When the air is already in the nineties around 10am, this is the perfect liquid accompaniment to handle the heat, though it does generate a bit of its own heat in other parts of the body, especially after a naked shared joint.

Kathy, particularly, loves drinking gin and tonics, especially when sex is in the air on a cloudless summer morning. She finished her first one quickly. Diane and I drank ours more slowly, savoring the mixture of flavors blending into a perfect liquid whole. Wet yet also crisp, a few degrees above freezing. After finishing her glass, Kathy began giggling about how we should go back out, especially since no one was around. It wasn't quite clear whether this was a specific or general request, not that Diane or I cared much, as we began to mutually explore the possibly delicate boundaries of Kathy's wide ranging sexual tastes.

I certainly had no interest in intruding in their blossoming relationship, though I also knew that Diane had been previously involved in a male/female/female threesome, according to Kathy.

Diane's relationship also involved sado and masochistic fetishes, at some level. It’s a general subject which does not interest me particularly. Well, except for tying up one’s lover, which is a standalone idea in my mind. I conceded that tying is a gateway to S & M, certainly drifting into that broad area of control and pleasure through power or helplessness.

Balancing her glass on the grass, Kathy told Diane to lay down, since another coating of suntan lotion was important to reduce the sun's less pleasant effects. I began to lotion myself at the same time, including discretely making sure my cock and ass were more than adequately covered in initially slippery protection. Sunburns are something that happen far too often to me, but at least related to these areas, my experience is still zero. Unlike my wife, Cammy, who spent a decade getting used to going topless. After sunburning her nipples the first time she exposed them, She obsesses about SPF issues.

After Kathy finished, I asked her to handle my back, something she did pretty sloppily. Obviously, her attention was drifting, though I didn't turn my head to see if Diane was the direct cause or not. Kathy is submissively oriented to men, but markedly dominating with women, having a slave to play with your naked body under the summer sun is likely something Kathy would appreciate, and Diane would likely do. But Kathy may be having some inner conflicts about how to act in a threesome with a man & woman.

Now well-lotioned, we stretched out, basting a bit, until another person entered our somewhat discrete space, a buxom middle-age woman. I knew her name was Meg. She’s a persona friend of the Miller family, and a charter member of the Cove Club. She often brings a raft, and enjoys spending time floating it, much like I do. As we all casually watched, Meg pulled off her loose cotton dress, unashamed about the fact she wasn't wearing any underwear, allowing her to be comfortably naked without complications.

This remains a noticeable trait, at least among the nudists at this lake, definitely including myself. No reason to wear more than the minimum, Kathy will also come to the cove wearing nothing but a dress, as has Diane and my wife. Such times remain a bit of a turn-on, even when sex is simply not plausible. The club has rules about sexual conduct when other uninvolved club members are present. Just knowing that a woman is intimately uncovered is nice. Most of the women I've known who do it, also enjoy its effect on their sense of sexuality, especially with light and swirling skirts.

Diane having finished her drink, my two companions were now beaded with sweat, a deliciously erotic sight. Standing, the contrast in sizes and shapes was delightful, as they shared a quick kiss before returning to the water. They went out until about hip deep. Meg, the now-naked older woman spread out her towel in a standard spot at a respectful distance from our party. Then added a bit more air pressure to her raft before heading out onto the glittering water, giving me more excuse to look out at the lake as Kathy and Diane began to turn each other on.

Kathy & Diane were hugging and kissing, first one then the other leaning back against holding arms, slowly moving into deeper water. What remained clear enough to see through, their motions had become more sinuous than active. Their movement was growing increasingly intense, especially when they began to rub chest to chest, Kathy's hand holding and spreading Diane's ass.

My cock stirred as it became obvious the two ladies were feeling each other up outdoors, enjoying a perfect summer day in nature, indulging themselves at a primal level. It’s a level Kathy and I both shared in the past, but that the younger Diane seemed to be enjoying for the first time, in a swirl of gin, weed, nudity, and lust. Diane was doing most of the moving as they kissed. The was reason becoming clear when Kathy shifted her position a bit.

Diane was rubbing her cunt against Kathy's upper thigh; gasping a bit when Kathy's teeth began to nibble at her earlobe. A long sigh arose when Kathy's spread hand slid over her ass, and into her crack. By this point, it was Kathy determining the rhythm, making Diane willingly helpless in her arms, adding her own slinky motion side to side.

Meg, the older buxom woman, returned to shore, paddling lazily, trying to be somewhat discrete as she looked at them while going past. As she stepped on the shore, her raft next to theirs, Kathy and Diane slowly grew apart, and I sat up, getting ready to make our second round of gin and tonics in the rising heat of the day, the sun rose higher in the sky.

As the buxom neighbor approached her towel, I asked; “Meg, would you want a gin and tonic?” She smiled a bit, said; “Sure, Ben.” Over the years, I have learned how her breasts bounce when she walks, how her nipples look when stimulated, and wondered at how her nipples remain so pink. She is easily 1 to 20 years older than me, but her essential blondeness seems real, even if her cunt is always shaved smooth. She carries extra pounds, but mostly on her tits and ass.

My two companions followed her in, grabbing towels to dry off, their skin glistening in the sun, both of them aroused, but patient. We all chatted a bit, my attention was split between three lovely naked women.

Having only three glasses, it made sense to offer the new visitor mine, after making Kathy and Diane their glasses first. I added extra gin, lime, and water to Kathy's, filling her glass essentially to its rim before she bent down to sip a bit. My hand moved to offer the glass to her spreading lips. Her breasts swayed a bit, and I could see how Diane was looking at them too. Kathy lifted herself a bit on her legs, providing a perfect view of her spread labia. Kathy is blessed with large and proud plump labia, the largest I have ever seen and touched, personally.

Making Diane's drink went quickly. I handed it to her, sitting next to the now essentially squatting Kathy. Diane’s own legs were spread, crossing her feet in front of her, giving me an unavoidable opportunity to look at her turned-on swollen cunt, the outer lips a bit dark, the inner lips darker, a bit crinkled. Kathy noticed me looking, but only grinned a bit as she sipped from her frosty glass, then sensuously kissed Diane.

Returning my attention to making the next gin and tonic, I smiled at the neighbor woman as I determinedly did not look at the pair near me. The sounds of kissing provided an idea of what they looked like. However, Meg’s attention seemed focused on the kissing couple. I saw a certain look of lust begin to appear on her face. It wasn't surprising in itself, as I was also starting to get a bit hard. But it was the first time I had saw a woman getting turned on watching two other naked women playing with each other. Admittedly, this was also my first time, and I was fairly certain my face looked much the same as her’s did.

I shifted a bit, moving forward, offering Meg the drink with my left hand as Kathy murmured that maybe it was time to get lotioned before returning to the water. Diane went prone & stretched out, and Kathy quickly covered her back and shoulders. Her hands straying down to her small breasts, making Diane get up on her knees a bit as Kathy's hands slid over her nipples. Kathy then did her own face and arms before laying down, letting Diane spread suntan lotion over her back and ass, hands sliding over Kathy's spread thighs.

Diane also did her own face and arms, as Kathy sat up, positioning herself in front of Diane. The pair began to take care of their fronts and legs, while I took a sip of Kathy's almost finished gin and tonic, Diane's having been emptied fairly quickly. The older woman noticed this, remarking that I was welcome to share hers, along with a compliment of how perfectly it tasted on such an August day.

Diane and Kathy rose, giggling a bit as they returned to the water. Their hands strayed over each other's oiled ass cheeks. After taking a couple of steps into the water, they turned to each other, clasped hands, and began kissing.

Offered the two thirds empty glass, I remarked that it would be simple to refresh it, if she wished to drink some more. Her head still turned towards the water, she distractedly said 'sure' again, prompting me to focus my attention on making another fresh drink, knowing that any later ones would not be as nearly chilled. The brisk chill is a major part of the pleasure of a good gin and tonic in the intense heat.

Between pouring, slicing, and squeezing, I glanced at her. Meg was sitting with her legs at an angle to the shoreline, sweating a bit in the sun. A another female scent was beginning to perfume the air, one that drew my attention to her. My cock began to swell against my thigh. I shifted a bit before handing Meg the well-beaded glass, making her shift in turn, getting a bit closer.

Being done with drink making for now, I offered to lotion her back, something we have done occasionally for each other over the years. She is almost always by herself at the lake, and like me when alone, rarely talks much to anyone else. Spreading the white lotion over her shoulders, she asked about the pair in the water, who I know noticed had moved out further, pressing tightly, breasts rubbing, Diane's hand clearly between Kathy's legs.

“Well, they're friends,” I managed to say before she laughed a bit.

 Meg replied, “Yeah, that’s pretty obvious.”

Kathy has been a regular bather here for 20 years. Meg helped the Millers build the social club, and comes every summer, even though she doesn’t know most of the newer ‘kids’. I was trying to explain Kathy's and Diane's relationship, when in fact a major part of it was currently completely public in front of us.

It seemed a bit amusing. Especially since Diane was obviously being finger-fucked by Kathy. Kathy's hand was moving at the center of Diane's spread legs. I heard “Could you, could you lotion me, everywhere?” Meg was pulling my attention back. Our glass was empty, the shoreline still empty except for us two. We were obviously getting turned on watching two women have sex in the water in front of us.

She turned a bit closer, while also spreading her legs in the direction of the water and resting back on her elbows. I knelt with my feet out past her hips, my legs bent, & squeezed some lotion onto my hands. I began working over her shoulders, sliding down her sides, moving between the already oiled and still to be oiled skin. I only slowly moving inwards towards her grand tetons. After her nipples became turgid in my distributing fingers, I started rubbing her stomach. She began to coo very quietly, slumping further back a bit, head lolling, giving a wonderful view of her breasts.

My hands moved down along her thighs, her knees slowly began bending. Her crotch slowly opened up, the closer my hands approached her pubic region. Soon, her warm skin began lightly touching my legs, her legs spreading as my oiled fingers began sliding downward over her smooth shaved pubic mound, and separating around her cunt lips. Looking out at the water, I saw the two naked women kissing passionately, arms reaching down in the water, hands clasping asses tightly, oblivious to everything except their own pleasure.

My cock was hard, and Meg’s deep breathing amplified as her back fully relaxed down on the quilt. The sounds of her awakening sexuality was incredible, well matching the feeling coming from my finger as it began to slide into her wet cunt. She hissed 'oh, fuck yes' as my other hand reached up to her near tit, pulling her nipple and rolling it in my fingers. My hands were sliding over both her upper & lower hardened spires. This was hardly the first nor fifteenth time I had finger-fucked a woman at the cove, but it was certainly the first time I had ever done it with others around.

Even if one of the others was the first woman I had finger-fucked here in the summer sun, beside my own wife.  I gave up all further pretense of distributing SPF lotions, and sat cross-legged, with hands on two of Meg’s very hard nubs. Our eyes were on the water nymphs.

Kathy is someone who definitely favors having her cunt filled, unlike most women in my experience, who much prefer having their clit played with. Meg had a big nubby clit. It now poked out beyond her hood. I was rubbing Meg’s big clit with my thumb as she fantasized of the naked lovers in front of us. Meg was beginning to moan in a way that never fails to make me hot. Her sexy words mixed themselves into the groans from the distant waters. Meg mumbled words like 'sexy' and 'women' and 'hot fucking.'

I was now deeply horny from what I was watching, and what I was feeling. Clearly I was experiencing a whole new level of titillation. 'Kathy, loves, women,' I panted to my buxom fellow nudist. Now I was even more amazed at how horny saying that made me. As Meg lifted herself on her hands and knees, her hand began holding my rigid and wanting shaft. I reclined as Meg straddled over my hips and pressing me down on my back. She then slid my cockhead back and forth against her wet cunt lips. As my cock slit began to move over her clit, words kept tumbling out of my mouth, “and, and Diana, loves fucking, fucking Kathy.”

My hands were now holding both her descending plump breasts, sliding over her erect long nipples, different both from Kathy's large and darkly brown areolae, and Diane's stiffened reddish points at the tips of her perky breasts.

Meg’s breasts were roughly the size of my wife's, though with pinkish nipples, something I had always before thought a sign of youth. She leaned her chest down against my hands, obviously enjoying the increased pressure over their surface, saying; “squeeze harder, squeeze, my hot, my tits,” as her hand positioned my cock at the entrance to her lovely sopping wet cunt. I truly enjoy such vulgar and passionate conversation. It’s a sign of minds participating as best they can in such a purely physical environment, naked and horny in nature, indulging in simple animal pleasure.

Birth control was not a concern, as she was easily older than me by perhaps 20 years. The feel of her cunt was overwhelmingly tempting as it began to slide down slowly. The reality that maybe four decades separated the youngest from the oldest here, was a real turn-on. I have never fucked a woman older than myself. I was being ridden cowgirl by a woman in her fifties. She was sensual as any woman I’ve ever been with. While her skin wasn’t as toned as Kathy’s, Meg was every bit as sensual, confident, and assertive.

She began to let her weight settle, her body pressed down against mine, her nipples rubbing against my moderately hairy chest. “Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah,” I grunted into her ear as my hands began to squeeze harder on her ass cheeks. Her nipples pressed against my chest hair, making her sigh as her labia reached the hairy base of my cock. She lifted herself and squatted again on the balls of her feet. I felt her left hand slide down to fondle my balls. Then I felt her finger loop around my shaft as she kept slowly rising, trailing upwards along my now wonderfully slick length.

Kathy and Diane were still entwined, a vision of female sexual satisfaction, though it seemed as if was now Diane who was getting her cunt played with, her lips were slack against Kathy's probing mouth. I felt a shuddering wave against my partly engulfed cockhead, and knew that Meg’s hand had found her clit.

“Yeah, oh yeah, play, Meg, play with, fuck me with your cunt,” streamed from my lips, intermingling with her own spoken thoughts.

Meg was breathing heavily, murmuring as she descended again; “Deeper, fuck me, oh gawd, you cunt lover, fuck deeper, fill me, hot fucking, Ben.”

She moved both hands back down, the wetness surrounding my rod perfect, feeling her canal tighten rhythmically. Knowing that she was cumming again, I knew that it couldn't last long.

Meg’s body tremored as she blurted; “Fuck yeah, cum, cum, you cock, yeah, cum  in my cunt, sexy fuck, fuck my cunt.”

The words had their desired effect on both of us, her cunt grinding against the base of my cock, squeezing as the approaching cum swelled my shaft to pump into her hot cunt.

Diane's yips merged perfectly with our own grunting and gasping as we came, compressed against each other. It was cock and cunt on public display, her tits now tight in my hands, flooded with a sensation of pure animal lust, as I was watching & hearing water nymphs get off, in the distance.

As the intensity ebbed, she began to kneel a bit. My still hard cock enjoying an opportunity to keep feeling the hot cum-filled cunt around it. When she slid back down, I moved my hands to her hips, then along her inner thighs, feeling her cunt clasp and relax. The sounds from the water had changed, drawing our attention to look again. My sex partner couldn’t resist her own tawdry curiosity any longer.  Meg rose and stepped across my torso twice, to reverse her body’s direction to ‘reverse cowgirl’. Then Meg descended again to mount my turgid cock; so she could also enjoy the aquatic sex show, herself.

Diane’s mouth was at Kathy's neck, and there was little question from how she was standing that Diane was finger fucking her at the same time. And no question that Kathy was watching us, still fucking; with mindless concentration. We saw Kathy begin to orgasm, her expression so hot, moans suppressed, just like the other times she had gotten off here.

I could feel Meg’s enthusiastic hand begin to play with her clit again. The new position gave her better access to her genitals, and more. The familiar shudders resumed quickly, followed by my own delight in feeling Meg cum again. Our mixed juices were now earnestly running down my balls as her other hand began to play with my sack. When her well-lubricated finger began touching my ass teasingly, she said something that sounded like; “Cum again, Ben,” making me moan. “Oh fuck yeah, yeah, like that' as her middle finger slid through my anal ring, then tickling my prostate from within me. The new sensation caught me by surprise. Meg’s prostate massage opened my load like a flood. The entire canal of Meg’s cunt was full of my spunk. My cock tingled as I grabbed two handfuls of Meg’s full asscheeks, clenching hard as I came, swelling deep inside her.

As our water nymphs finished their frolicking episode, Meg and I came out to cool off and refresh ourselves in the waters.  Meg was glowing with the contentment of a young bride in her honeymoon bliss. I had been schooled by a sage, a sex goddess. But she kept thanking me and reveling in my own sexual finesse. I asked if this was her first foray into public sex at the cove?

She laughed in a hardy billowing outburst for about a minute or more. Then she looked me in the eyes and said she couldn’t divulge her partners, as it violates her personal ethics; but added, “Perhaps you’d do well to assume everything you can sexually imagine, has occurred in this cove. And I have first-hand knowledge.”
Then her continence quickly changed and her eyes watered.

“Meg,” I said, “are you okay? Why do you look sad?”

“My husband passed away three years ago.” She finally answered.

 The two ladies had been coming over to join our conversation and heard Meg talk of her husband.

Meg went on; “He’s the reason I found the freedom of nudity. He helped me explore all of my sexuality. Although we fully enjoyed public nudity, we remained fully monogamous to the day he passed on.” She sniffled a bit then went on. ”When I lost him, I lost a lot of myself, for too long. Last year I started coming back, but I kept to myself, as you probably were quite aware of. Bud was my only love and my only sex partner, until today. You helped me overcome a huge challenge, today. You made it both fun, and fulfilling. I can now see myself as a sexual being, once again. Even with my many years and many wrinkles. Thank you, Ben. Thank you.”

Kathy and Diane said nothing, but looked at me with intense admiration. Diane particularly gave me that horny look in her eyes which I interpreted as; ‘Boy, you deserve a good deepthroat, even if it has to come from a lesbian like me!’

Meg turned to the ladies and said; “Girls, Your presence here also helped awaken my desires. Your courage coaxed me awake. As I watched you two find your sexual release, I hungered for my own, even more. By leaving Ben alone with me, and Ben being his gentle and generous self; I came out of my own closet, today. I am a sexual being, and I need to start living again.”

By glory_first for Literotica.