Carnal Knowledge Experts Converge

The Best Educators seek more knowledge at a So-Cal Resort.

By VancouverFun. Listen to the Podcast at Steamy Stories.

image

Every February, I attend a teachers conference in San Diego. It is always nice to escape the grey rainy days in the Northwest and refresh with a little California sun and blue skies.

I have been attending this particular conference for many years, so I have lots of fun catching up with friends and going out for lots of fun group dinners. The conference is small with only 150 people, so you get to meet a lot of them across the three days of the conference.

I had seen Liz over the years at the conference, but never talked to her. I learned in a session last year that she teaches Kinesiology at a college in Wisconsin. This makes sense since she looks extremely fit. She is 5'6" and has a beautiful curvy body with a large set of breasts that always look like they are trying to bust out of anything she is wearing. I would find out later those DD breasts are even more beautiful up close.

I had noticed her a lot over the years and tried to not stare too much, but it was hard to take my eyes off her and her smoking hot body. She always attended the conference with her friend Suzy in tow and that meant I never really got the chance to talk to her till this year.

This year, I added one day to my conference stay to relax and get some sun around the pool. The conference hotel is in Mission Valley just outside San Diego and is in a beautiful setting.

The conference wound down mid-day on Friday and most people either flew home that afternoon or the next morning.

Poolside Possibilities.

By Saturday morning, the hotel was pretty deserted. I got my book and sunscreen and headed down to the pool after breakfast. It was a beautiful Southern California day - temperatures were in the low 80’s with a bright blue sky, and not a cloud anywhere to be seen - unlike back home. No one else was by the pool. I found a lounge chair, sun screened up, and dozed in the sun only to be awoken by a woman’s voice asking me if she could use the lounge chair next to mine.

“Do you mind if I sit here?” she asked.

“Sure, be my guest,” I replied groggily.

When I finally got myself woken up and recognized it was Liz.

“Oh, hi, you were at the conference weren’t you?” I asked.

“Yes, my name is Liz” she replied.

“Hi, I’m Jim”

“I knew your name because you gave the opening plenary talk last year,” Liz added smiling.

We both talked about how quiet the hotel was and how we both thought it was a great plan to spend one extra day by the pool in the sun before going back home to our respective winters. We chatted about winters at home and our summer passions. It turned out that we both loved the outdoors. Liz told me stories of spending her summers canoe tripping in Northern Michigan and I told her about my summer trips backpacking in the mountains of western Canada.

She announced she was going to work on her tan a bit and removed her wrap to reveal a very skimpy white bikini. I said earlier that her breasts always looked like they were trying to bust out of whatever she was wearing - this bikini had impossibly tiny white triangles of fabric that barely covered her areolas and the strings holding everything in place looked like they were straining from the load. I tried not to stare, but it was really hard not to. She smiled when she caught me a few times staring for a bit too long, and said,

“I usually don’t wear a bikini this skimpy in public, but thought no one else would be out here at the pool so early,” I smiled and thought, lucky me.

She turned onto her back revealing a thong bikini that disappeared between her beautiful butt cheeks. She handed me a bottle of sunscreen.

“Do you mind putting some on me? I don’t want to burn”

I tried my best to not to jump to my feet.

I got up and went over to her chair and started to put sunscreen on her shoulders and arms, moving down across her back. Then I started to put sunscreen on her legs, working up from her ankle towards her wonderful looking butt cheeks. As I got higher, I wasn’t sure what to do and stopped short at the top of her legs and asked if she wanted more on.

“You missed my ass, I especially don’t want to burn there”

With this permission, I squirted some sunscreen and my hands and gently rubbed her cheeks all over. Eventually I was more concentrating on how great her ass felt then putting sunscreen on.

“That feels really good, make sure you get everywhere”

I redoubled my efforts and was now really grabbing and massaging her ass. She arched her hips a bit and was pushing her ass towards my hands and began to squirm a bit.

She announced “that feels so great, but I am overheating a bit, and am going to take a quick dip in the pool”

I put the sunscreen down and sat back down in my chair. I wasn’t going swimming with my stiff cock now making a tent out of my surf shorts. I thought I would just sit there awhile with a towel hiding my erection.

She got up and slid into the pool and swam a few laps then propped herself up on the edge and asked if I wanted to join her.

“Maybe later” I replied.

I did want to join her, but my erection was now in full force - I wasn’t getting out of this chair anytime soon, since a few other people were now lying around the pool.

She swam a few more laps. She swam to the edge and pushed herself up onto the deck. What a sight, her tiny white bikini was almost transparent when wet. Her areolas and nipples stood out proudly and you could clearly see her pussy lips through her now transparent thong. She walked over and sat back down and toweled off and put her wrap back on.

“You look like you workout,” she asked me - a bit like a question.

“Yes, at home I work out at the gym at least a couple of times week,” I replied.

“I am going to the gym later, do you want to join me?” she said smiling.

“Sure, when do you want to meet?” I asked.

“How about we meet in the gym at 2?” she replied.

“I will see you then,” I said, trying not to smile too much.

She got her stuff and disappeared into the hotel.

Getting Worked Up

Promptly at 2 I headed down to the gym. She was already there working on one of the weight machines. The place felt deserted except for us.

“Hi Liz, I see you started without me,” I said, smiling and pretending to put on a bit of a pouty face.

“Very funny, I just started, this is my first set,” she replied smiling.

We both dropped into our routines and worked our way around the weight room.

After 45 minutes she announced it was time to stretch and got a mat and began to stretch. What a sight. She had a tight pair black yoga pants on that showed off her wonderful ass and let you almost see the shape of her pussy lips. The outfit was completed with a tight jog bra that showed lots of cleavage.

I got myself a mat and sat down beside her and began to stretch myself. After a few minutes she asked if I could help her stretch.

“I would love to,” probably sounding a bit too eager.

We arranged our mats side by side and she got us facing each other, with our legs wide open, feet touching, and holding each other’s hands. She would gently pull me forward, then I would gently pull her forward.

Every time she pulled me forward, I would get closer to those beautiful pussy lips pressing through her tights. I would swear I could almost smell that wonderful musk of an aroused woman. Every time I pulled her forward, I would take a nice long look down her top at those wonderful breasts. We did this for a couple of minutes until she let out a little shriek then clutched her left thigh.

“Ouch, my thigh is cramping!” she said.

“What do you want me to do?” I asked quickly.

She motioned to massage her left inner thigh. I got on my knees and started to massage her thigh.

“Oh, that’s better, please keep doing that, it’s still very close to cramping again” she pleaded.

I massaged her thigh and was slowly working up her inner thigh. At first, I stopped at the top of her thigh just short of touching her pussy. But she kept asking for higher and higher please. I tentatively stroked the crease at the top of her inner thigh where it meets her pussy.

“Please keep going,” she said.

With that permission, I gently let the back of my hand rub up and down her pussy a few times as I massaged her upper thigh and then I stopped and waited.

“Your hand on my pussy feels great, please don’t stop now’” she pleaded

With that permission,, I started to gently rub up and down her lycra covered pussy with my fingers. She started to squirm a bit and began pushing her pussy against my fingers. I could even feel her clit through her tights. I started stroking circles around her clit and then began to softly wiggle her clit back and forth with my finger. She was getting so aroused and grabbed my hand and started to grind it on her pussy. Her pace picked up and she eventually arched her back and shuddered into a very intense orgasm. She had her eyes closed and was jaggedly breathing as she recovered from her orgasm. I leaned in and nuzzled my face against her lycra covered pussy and gave it a kiss.

She finally opened her eyes and said “thanks, I needed that”.

Then she pushed her hand inside her tights and pushed a finger into herself. She pulled her finger out and reached out and proceeded to push her very wet finger into my mouth. I greedily sucked on her finger and could taste her wonderful pussy juice.

She started to get up and leaned in for a slow kiss and said “why don’t you come back to my room for a shower”.

Hitting The Showers

We left the weight room and headed to the elevator.

As we approached the elevator Liz told me, “My room is on the third floor”. My head was spinning with all the possibilities of what was about to happen. But, I wasn’t lost in thought for long.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, Liz pounced, pushing me roughly against the wall and giving me a deep passionate kiss. As the kisses grew more intense she started rubbing my cock through my shorts. With a ding, the elevator doors opened and we broke our embrace and I stumbled along following her to her room.

She paused at the door and turned and gave me a gentle kiss and announced,

“I’ve wanted to do this since I saw you give that plenary last year”.

She got the door open and we were quickly in her room deeply kissing and pawing at each other. Bathing suits were quickly gone and she grabbed onto my cock as we kissed. I started to play with her beautiful breasts.

She broke the embrace and suggested we continue in the shower. She led me into the bathroom by hanging onto my now raging hard-on. We got in the shower and continued to kiss and soap up each other. She reached down and soaped up my cock which was standing straight out at this point.

“My cock might need lots of soap and washing,” I announced hopefully.

She took my words to heart and began to frantically soap up and stroke my cock. After a couple of minutes she dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. The warm water from the shower, her warm mouth around my cock - I was in heaven. She began to furiously suck my cock, bobbing her head up and down, and periodically taking me deep into her mouth. I pleaded for her to stop or I would cum right there.

With that she stood back up and we kissed again and I began soaping up her beautiful breasts.

“I better make sure these are really clean,” I happily announced. I spent lots of time and attention on stroking her breasts and playing with her nipples.

After a few minutes, she started to grind her pussy against my thigh. Which I took as a sign that her pussy wanted some attention. I soaped up my hand and traced the edges of her pussy lips a few times before sliding one finger into her. She immediately grabbed my hand and held on tight, keeping my finger inside her. I could feel the swell of her G spot inside her pussy and began to gently stroke it as it began to swell up even more.

She was starting to grind on my hand and asked,

“Can you fuck me now, please, I need to feel you inside me”.

She turned around, braced herself against the shower wall and pressed her ass against my crotch as I guided my very hard cock into her sopping wet pussy. I paused once I was inside her and then I started to slowly move in and out of her. Our pace picked up and got more frantic. I reached around and began to gently massage her clit as we pounded away. Me pushing deep into her as she pushed back to meet my thrusts. We pounded and thrusted for a few minutes then she stiffened up and really pushed back on me as she cried out as a shuddering, shaking orgasm overcame her. I held her tight as we savoured the moment.

Hit The Sack

She turned and gave me a kiss and said,

“Let’s get dried off and into bed”.

Once in the bed, she flopped onto her back, spread her legs, reached down and spread the beautiful lips of her glistening pussy, and looked me straight in the eyes and said,

“I want you to taste me”.

I dove right in. Kissing and nibbling on her outer lips and then using my whole tongue to lick slowly up and down her pussy. She was sounding very happy and eventually grabbed my head and held it firmly to her pussy. I switched to using just the tip of my tongue to circle her clit and every once and a while would pause and pull away so she could just feel my hot breath on her pussy, this would never go on for long as she would again grab my head and push my willing tongue against her clit.

“You are such a tease, it is driving me crazy,” she said.

As I licked her clit, I gently inserted one finger and began to massage her G spot. I could easily feel how swollen it was. With my tongue and finger working her over, she began to squirm and writhe around. Her breath quickened and became more jagged. Eventually she closed her eyes and drew in a big breath and grabbed my head pressing in even more firmly against her pussy. She began to shake with her legs firmly clamped around my head and rolled side to side as the orgasm overtook her, all the while she hung onto my head and firmly pushed it between her legs. Then she went totally still, her pussy convulsed and gripped my finger tightly, and she began squirting covering my face and shoulders with her wonderful pussy juices. The bed was soaked.

She eventually opened her eyes as she caught her breath - smiled and said,

“Wow, I haven’t had an orgasm that good in quite a while”.

She rose up and kissed and licked my face, still wet from all that squirting.

“I think it is time for me to return the favor,” she announced.

With that pushed me onto my back and began kissing down my chest; and more. Much more.

A Year Later

I was very pleased to see Liz’s name on the attendees list for this year’s teaching conference.

I spotted her on the first day as everyone was headed to lunch. I waved and she came straight over and gave me a nice big hug and introduced me to her friend Suzy. The three of us had lunch together making small talk but Liz and I steered clear of any mention of our great encounter last year the day after the conference. It turned out neither Liz and I were staying for that extra day this year. You always wonder a year later if hooking up again is a possibility. People’s lives change and sometimes the moment is gone. Especially with Suzy around I assumed that Liz and I would have to lay low for this year.

At the end of the day, there was a small crowd waiting at the elevators to go back up to the rooms before dinner. Liz and Suzy were at the back of the group when I walked up.

Liz asked, “Do you want to come by our room for a drink before dinner?”

“Sure - what time are you thinking?” I replied.

“Can you come by at 5:30? Then we will have lots of time to catch up before dinner”

“OK - see you then,” I replied.

I went back to my room and had a quick shower and headed down to their room. I knocked on their cracked open door and waited but no one answered. I knocked again a little harder and heard a voice say,

“Come on in.”

Threesome Treat

I opened the door and was very surprised to see Liz busy between Suzy legs eating her out on the bed. Suzy was busy squirming and moaning as Liz’s talented tongue played with her pussy.

What a sight - Liz in just her panties and Suzy totally naked. Suzy is a beautiful redhead with white porcelain-like skin. She was tall with a massive set of boobs that almost makes her look top heavy. Liz’s amazing DD breasts that were hanging free and swaying as she licked Suzy’s pussy.

Liz turned her head towards me and smiled and said “I was hoping you could join us, isn’t that right Suzy”

Suzy murmured “yes” with her eyes closed, obviously enjoying what Liz was doing to her.

I quickly shed my clothes and joined Liz between Suzy legs and began kissing Suzy’s inner thighs as Liz continued to eat her out. I kissed my way up Suzy’s inner thighs and Liz turned her head then gave me a deep long kiss then motioned for me to continue to lick Suzy’s pussy. Suzy’s pussy was - oh so wet. Liz and I alternated who was licking Suzy’s pussy for a few minutes, then Liz moved up and began kissing Suzy’s breasts and swirling her tongue around her nipples. Suzy was moaning quite loudly by now and grabbing at my head as she neared an orgasm. I really wanted to kiss Suzy at this point and replaced my tongue with my hand and moved up and joined Liz kissing Suzy’s breasts and then I moved up some more and gave Suzy a first kiss. Our lips barely touched as I gave her a slow gentle kiss. We looked at each other and I said smiling,

“Hi Suzy, I’m Jim”.

Then we dove into deeper, more passionate kisses. Her tongue was swirling around in my mouth when I felt Liz’s hand close around my cock.

“I think we should say hello to Jim properly, don’t you think so Suzy?,” Liz announced.

Suzy was a bit lost in her arousal, but managed a nod yes.

With that they pushed me onto my back and both alternated kissing me deeply. It was quite the feeling with their four hands stroking me all over - my arms, my chest, my legs and especially my cock. They alternated who was kissing me and then both started to kiss down my chest. They both paused to give some attention to my nipples. Eventually they continued down across my stomach and eventually started licking up and down both sides of my now very hard cock. I was squirming a bit from all the attention, and it only got worse when Suzy wrapped her beautiful red lips around my cock. She took me deeply into her mouth, almost swallowing the whole length of my cock. What a feeling. After a few minutes of Suzy bobbing up and down on my cock with her mouth, it was Liz’s turn. Suzy let my cock pop out of her mouth then grabbed my cock and pointed towards Liz’s open mouth. Liz slowly took my cock deep into her mouth. Suzy grabbed the back of Liz’s head and began to roughly push her head up and down on my cock - a little deeper each time - eventually Liz had the whole length of my cock in her mouth and I just couldn’t take that anymore. I erupted filling Liz’s mouth with cum. The whole time I was cumming she was looking up at me and smiling. She let my cock pop out of her mouth and wiped her lips and said,

“I guess we should get dressed and go down for dinner’”. We got untangled and slowly got dressed before heading down to dinner. That night back in my room my head was swirling with all the wonderful images and feelings from our afternoon encounter.

Morning Booty Call

The next morning, I was heading down to breakfast when I got a text from Suzy.

“Time for a good fuck before breakfast, Liz has me all warmed up and I need that cock of yours deep inside me,” Suzy texted.

I was already on the elevator, so quickly added a stop at their floor. When I got to the room Liz wasn’t anywhere to be seen but Suzy was naked lying on the bed slowly rubbing her pussy.

“Get over here and get that cock inside me, now’” Suzy ordered.

I happily compiled. Quickly shedding my clothes and jumping into bed. I slid my cock easily into her very wet pussy - Liz must have done a good job warming Suzy up. We thrusted and kissed and eventually I laid down on her chest so she could more easily grind on me while we fucked. The grinding was really working for Suzy. She got more and more aroused and kept telling me how good my cock felt inside her. Suzy had picked up the pace and was furiously grinding on me every time I slammed my cock all the way into her pussy. She started to shake and tremble and finally with a little gasp - orgasmed. We laid together for a couple of minutes then got dressed and went to the conference breakfast.

Later in the day I saw Liz.

“Maybe you can come by tonight and show me what you did to make Suzy so happy today,” Liz said with a mischievous smile on her face. I was on cloud nine imagining fucking Liz again. Things like this don’t happen to me - being the fuck toy for two very beautiful women is awesome!

After the day’s sessions I headed back to my room and waited for Liz’s text. I waited all night, but nothing came.

The next morning I got an apologetic text that she and Suzy had gone out to dinner and drank a bit too much and immediately fell fast asleep when they got back to the room. The text ended with “I will make it up to you”. I liked the sound of that. I spent a distracted day in sessions wondering how she was going to “make it up to me”.

At the end of the day, my phone vibrated as the text finally arrived “come by my room at 5, Liz”.

I got to their room and both Suzy and Liz were there. Suzy said she was a little sore from last night and this morning and that she was just going to watch me fuck Liz.

She did. We did.

Finale’

It was the last day of the conference. I had gotten quite used to responding to texts for quick booty calls.

In the last session, I worked with a beautiful young redhead named Cora. She was new to teaching and had lots of questions, since I had been teaching for many years. She couldn’t have been more than 100 pounds and was maybe 5’ tall. She had this tiny perfect body with lots of curves, dazzling red hair, and mesmerizing hazel eyes. We were talking as we walked up to the elevator bank only to find Liz and Suzy waiting there. Suzy asked if I could come up to their room in an hour for a little going away celebration.

They looked over at Cora and Suzy said,

“Why don’t you join us?”

“Why don’t you come 15 minutes early and we will explain our plans?

Cora looked a bit puzzled but replied “sure, see you then”.

Cora did arrive 15 minutes before me. She was not sure of what to expect. When Suzy and Liz first described their plans - Cora was a bit taken aback and said,

“I don’t do stuff like this”.

But as they explained how hot the fucking sessions had been all week, she began warming up to the idea. It became very real for Cora when Suzy and Liz shed their clothes and laid on the bed in their bra and panties and said,

“Come join us on the bed, so we can surprise Jim together”.

Cora shyly shed her clothes to reveal a beautiful light green bra and matching panties. Suzy motioned her to join them on the bed. They had a few minutes till I was to arrive, so Liz leaned over and began kissing Cora. Light tentative kisses at first, but quickly progressing to deep passionate kisses. All the while Suzy was busy stroking Cora’s lilith body and eventually concentrating on rubbing her pussy through her panties.

A few minutes later, they heard me knocking at their cracked open door and someone called out,

Triple Playing

“Come on in”.

I went in and what a sight - the three of them were lying on the bed in just their bra and panties. Liz smiled and then patted the mattress beside her saying,

“Come join us”.

I quickly shed my clothes and got on the bed. Hands were all over me as I moved back and forth kissing everyone. Cora was shy and tentative at first but was quickly kissing me with almost a horny desperation. Cora then reached down and grabbed my cock and began to furiously pull on it. Suzy reached for my cock only to find Cora’s hand already there. She then set her sights on playing with my balls while stroking my chest. This was amazing. I moved down and started to kiss Cora’s small beautiful round breasts and lick her puffy little nipples. Liz quickly moved up and in no time had her tongue buried deeply in Cora’s mouth.

I moved down between Cora’s legs. She had a beautiful tuft of carefully trimmed red hair right above her pussy. I started kissing and licking her outer labia and in no time it was engorged and beautifully swollen. Cora had the most delicate looking pussy lips. I switched to lightly running my tongue up and down her tasty little pussy lips. What a sight looking up to see Suzy sucking on her right breast and Liz kissing her deeply while massaging her right breast. Cora had her eyes closed and was lost in the sensations of all this attention. I reached over and started playing with Liz’s pussy with my hand. She started to push her pussy back into my hand and I finally moved over and slowly licked up from the bottom to the top of her pussy. She liked that. She suggested we try a bit of 69. Liz moved down and threw her leg over my head and pressed her pussy against my mouth, just as I felt her mouth engulf my cock.

Suzy saw what we were doing and asked Cora if she was interested in some 69 of their own. Cora said she had never been with a woman but was so turned on at this point that she said she wanted to try. They got in position and Suzy started immediately lapping away at Cora’s delicate pussy as Cora slowly and tentatively tried licking Suzy’s pussy. Cora quickly got into it and started furiously licking Suzy’s glistening pussy.

“Am I doing this right,” Cora asked questioningly.

“That feels amazing, don’t stop what you are doing,” Suzy replied.

Lots of moans, and murmurs, and juicy licking sounds filled the room.

Suzy announced that she thought Cora was more then ready for some good old fucking. Liz and I broke apart and Suzy stopped going down on Cora. Cora got up on her hands and knees and pointed her beautiful ass towards me. I crawled over and got behind her. Suzy grabbed my cock and guided it into Cora’s very wet pussy. Cora let out a nice appreciative murmur as I sank deep into her. I slowly moved in and out of her with Liz now stroking the sides of my cock as it came out of Cora.

“It’s so hot watching you fuck Cora,” Suzy exclaimed.

Suzy sank back to the corner of the bed and started to furiously rub her pussy as Cora and I continued to fuck. Not to be left out, Liz got in front of Cora and gently pushed Cora’s head down into her wet pussy. Cora started to lick Liz’s pussy and let my thrusts move her tongue up and down her oh so wet pussy lips. Suzy was moaning behind me and sounded like she was getting close, Cora’s tongue was sending Liz over the edge, and I was happily pounding into Cora.

First we heard Suzy cry out in the midst of an orgasm, then Liz started to shake and shudder into an orgasm, and I couldn’t take it anymore and exploded inside Cora.

We fell away into a very satisfied pile of people with legs and arms everywhere. We all laid together for a few minutes and then Suzy announced she was hungry and wanted to go to dinner. We all got dressed and headed downstairs for dinner. After dinner, we all paused at the elevators and said our goodbyes till next year.

I said smiling, “I hope the three of you come to this conference next year and we can do this again”.

By VancouverFun for Literotica